Kay Donnelly (and Tinaaaaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple things from her photo dump killed me, first of all his tattoo for her, so she gets a massive chest piece with his full name and he gets a small KK which can be easily covered …😂

Secondly someone thought he was wearing a little toy play ring when he met the girls when it was actually a ‘real’ ring from his jewelry brand😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did he get KK tattooed? And not just K? Does her middle name begin with a K or something? Weird

Reactions: 2
She hardly actually sent her child to nursery in her pyjamas ??

Reactions: 3
She hardly actually sent her child to nursery in her pyjamas ??
She said they were going to be late but had time to film a video and take a while on a bun that could have been done in a few seconds ?

I know this blog is about her sister but I’m so confused how Becki gets soo much hate but Ella Donnelly gets no hate when she’s about 5 stone heavier than Becki?
---
I think it's more so personality wise, Becki is a selfish bleep and acts like a child whereas Ella seems to help Kay a lot with the little ones and she also works in a nursery I think so she has a lot more drive
---
I know this blog is about her sister but I’m so confused how Becki gets soo much hate but Ella Donnelly gets no hate when she’s about 5 stone heavier than Becki?
---
I think it's more so personality wise, Becki is a selfish bleep and acts like a child whereas Ella seems to help Kay a lot with the little ones and she also works in a nursery I think so she has a lot more drive

---

Becki Jones makes her entire personality and Tiktok about food. Ella doesn't. That is the main difference tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ella is a vile common fat slob
---
How the fck she works in childcare is beyond me, not fit enough around after toddlers if you ask me

So glad she’s got a thread. Cannot stand her

That little girl of hers has been exploited from day one
Another creator called Tamara did a video months ago highlighting all the saves, comments and likes on videos of these young children being forced in front of a camera by their parents, someone commented about Kay’s daughters and she was in the replies saying that anyone who thinks it’s wrong is a nonce
She wants to get off her backside and get a job if she wants income instead of parading her babies round in towels and forcing em to perform for weirdos on tiktok

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So glad she’s got a thread. Cannot stand her

That little girl of hers has been exploited from day one
Another creator called Tamara did a video months ago highlighting all the saves, comments and likes on videos of these young children being forced in front of a camera by their parents, someone commented about Kay’s daughters and she was in the replies saying that anyone who thinks it’s wrong is a nonce
She wants to get off her backside and get a job if she wants income instead of parading her babies round in towels and forcing em to perform for weirdos on tiktok
I HATE THAT
I hate when these creators accuse people who raise concerns about kids been on social media of been n0nces because “their minds are going straight to that”
Why would a n be telling a parent NOT to put their child on social media
And it’s a FACT that the police find innocent images of children that have been downloaded and edited into cp, and it’s a FACT that SA happens to children everyday.
So sorry, but if you’re been inappropriate towards a child online (Eden harvz) or posting pics of ya kids barely dressed (kay) you’re gonna get called out.

rant over
I JUST HATE when people use that as a defence

• Heart
Reactions: 11
To be fair that's true 😂
I’m not even saying it to be spiteful, not so bad in a nursery setting as it’s fenced off but she takes Tina and Klay out and my thought is what if one of them ran towards a road ain’t no way fat Ella is able chase them, toddlers are fast.. even for a fit person 😂

I’m not even saying it to be spiteful, not so bad in a nursery setting as it’s fenced off but she takes Tina and Klay out and my thought is what if one of them ran towards a road ain’t no way fat Ella is able chase them, toddlers are fast.. even for a fit person 😂
I hear you 🤣♥ my 6 year old is non verbal and autistic and duck me he can run🤣 I'm a size 12 and I even sometimes feel out of breath

Reactions: 1
I hear you 🤣♥ my 6 year old is non verbal and autistic and duck me he can run🤣 I'm a size 12 and I even sometimes feel out of breath
my kid is 5 and autistic and I’d be concerned if Ella was caring for him in a school setting. NOT GONNA LIE

Reactions: 1