Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steste

Chatty Member
I still laugh thinking about that time Libby did that video of her, Liv and her young sister, which was implying that the younger sister pretended to like Katylee and prefers Liv.

That was proper rotten!

Geee

Chatty Member
She is clearly very impressed with their home and surroundings. She also clearly put new Graces dad on a tiktok. So much for keeping things private. New Grace is a bit older so maybe she will be more likely to settle down?

I think it’s more concerning that she’s pretty much been in non stop relationships since she was 14/15. No going out and dating people and just having fun. Straight from full on relationship to full on relationship. She commented that this was the longest she’d been single. She hasn’t really been ‘single’ though has she. The last few months she’s just been waiting for original Grace to come back.

I guess at least she doesn’t have to worry about her G tattoo 🤐
Her new dad?

Scutty

So, some more info that’s going around. Most of Graces friends have made comments about and to katylee, but there are 2 which don’t agree with the situation and actually have said that grace and Olivia shouldn't be anything as they can see the whole group splitting. These 2 girls also aren’t a fan of Olivia anyway and didn’t want her to join the group in the first place. Cant out the 2 girls as I swore to secrecy and my source is one of the girls’ sister as my younger sister is friends with her.
Did the rest of Grace's friends not like Katylee at all?

kmaccers

Even the KL fangirls are starting to notice NG is using her. Absolutely loving the attention to the point she's the main character 🤣🤣 Out of all her relationships, this is the one that will be the worst. She's 100% being used.
Do we think it’s a case of lovebombing or just denial?

Cocopops91

Chatty Member
Meggi lashes podcast YouTube vid thing is up with KL. I fear I’m wasting 28 mins of my life watching this.
---
Meggi lashes podcast YouTube vid thing is up with KL. I fear I’m wasting 28 mins of my life watching this.
Scrap that I lasted 8 minutes

Last edited: