Katylee & LibbyMae #4 one grace, two grace, oh what a disgrace..give Mae a break

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a brilliant titlešŸ¤£ so the birthday celebrations have begun, not looking forward to how unbearable itā€™s all going to be šŸ„±

Reactions: 1
Libby remaking the same videos for the 625225th time, hiding the new girls face, miming the same songs šŸ˜“šŸ˜“. Yet everyone knows who she is anyway šŸ˜‚

The fake surprise face when KL walked into the birthday set up šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

ā€œspoil your personā€ please clearly the beg for balloons and cake she did the other day worked

Reactions: 4
KL saying sheā€™s self conscious that her face is massive, scraping your hair back isnā€™t helping it hun it makes it look bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace makes me sick. Claiming on that begging video sheā€™s skintā€¦.oh yeah it really looks like it šŸ™„šŸ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It actually sickening how self obsessed Katylee is. The amount of birthday videos she makes EVERY year. Literally nobody cares!!!

But I did laugh at the fact she celebrated 1m with libby, 2m with OG and now 3m with new Grace. Who will it be for 4m? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah, had to unfollow her after her video, she genuinely believes her singing live your life by TI in her yellow peugeot when she was in a mentally bad place got her to where she is today, sheā€™s actually bleeping delusional isnā€™t she? it was utter luck, like loads of people in the uk, nothing to do with manifesting, maybe if I try manifest someone to get up and do the school run for me tomorrow itā€™ll happen? fuckin idiot god cringe just shut up

Reactions: 9
How many photos with the 3 mil balloons did she need to take? Was 6 necessary? All this couple care about is social media and following etc. canā€™t imagine how boring and sad that life truly is.

Reactions: 6
So after going off at someone for accusing her of trying to get a free cake guess whatā€¦ she got a free cake! But itā€™s ok though because she ā€œoffered to pay for itā€ yeah ok grace šŸ„± still accepted a free cake though didnā€™t you how embarrassing and how naive of that cake woman after being warned by multiple people to make sure she gets paid still went ahead and did it for free! Good luck paying your bills with influencer exposure šŸ„± ā€œsorry British Gas Iā€™ll have to pay you in Instagram posts this monthā€

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Grace is skint but got KL an Apple Watch? Thatā€™s not skint hun.
The only reason they would ever be skint would be because money runs through their fingers like itā€™s water. Skint people arenā€™t always on holiday, eating out, getting takeaways and doing shopping hauls.

They had dropped off my FYP. There is still no chemistry there is there? Katylee responded so differently to OG. This feels like a business arrangement.

Reactions: 10
How many videos of the birthday gifts do we actually need? It gives off a very immature, materialistic vibe šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
I really like og and her girlfriend relationship, they seem really similar and to work well together, og definitely seems more content - sadly it seems like kt has fell for another wanna be influencer, she mirrors her now, dresses like her, idolises her, she needs therapy and itā€™s sad to see her just ignore her deep routed issues

Reactions: 16
However much katylee said she took time for herself, did her own thing after og, I donā€™t think it was enough. you can tell sheā€™s not as besotted with not as she was with og.
i would even go as far as to say, if she was honest, thereā€™s still residual feelings for og

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m gonna need Liv to stop bleaching her hair because wow itā€™s totally dead.
IMG_0275.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The birthday posts are just the same old weā€™ve heard with others. Doesnā€™t seem genuine st all.

Reactions: 3