Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Has everyone seen the account Courtney has made with her friend Jordan? It's like they're trying really hard to have one of them 'relatable' tiktoks and thought they'd go viral but they're so cringe. Courtandjord is the account.

Didnt she make a TikTok and say she only stopped at the nursery because she came to the end of her apprenticeship?

In all fairness if I was her age and had a qualification I wanted to pursue in the future but made enough from SM to take a career break and spend the time travelling etc I'd probably do that. 🤷 Not sure how well her tiktok would bode if she seeks future employment working with small kids, though.

yeah I think she did. I think there was another though where she stated she didn't want to give up working, but obviously may have become more comfortable with SM after Katylee put all her business on there anyway. agree with the content and working with small kids. though she seems more tame and employable with Olivia

Boogs

VIP Member
I’ve seen her comment a few times (including one a while back when people were giving her shit for partying with her friends and she said Grace is allowed to have friends 😬), the last one I can remember was on the tiktok Grace did the other day showing pics from the last few years.
IMG_5922.png

I think everyone’s missing the point of the video. She’s saying she lied and said that katylee didn’t cheat so that she wouldn’t receive backlash but she didn’t cheat on her and she’s instigating hate for her. So grace is saying she expected her to have the same respect
---

It’s still there it’s on that olivias page
Does anyone have the video or know where to get it? It’s not on Olivia’s page anymore and I NEED the drama

lozza96

VIP Member
I mean katylee may have deleted her video and if graces friends are still making theres then im just waiting for autumn to bounce back with a video 😆

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I felt graces video about only liking someone that doesn’t like them back was about katylee as it seemed to be as KL was pretending to move on.