Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
I'm pretty sure she means height wise NG is not fat she's obviously works out with playing rugby ..
No shes definitely not but then that's what's confused me as libby mae is smaller and I'd say og and ng are probably about the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

Pink blancmange

VIP Member
Especially when it’s someone who you were paranoid over and told you were overthinking things and they were just best friends. I know they can’t help other people recording them in public and uploading videos but making a video when it’s clear you’re in your new girlfriends bed is just cruel imho.
I’ve seen Graces mum making a couple of digs in comments whereas Katylees Grandma has made nice comments on a couple of Graces tiktoks which have been ignored.

She said she wouldn’t have looked at moving out till she was about 25. This is clearly something she did for her and Grace and I’m sure as excited as she is about the house it must be a really bitter sweet feeling. I’m sure the last thing she wants to do is move to Sunderland and risk bumping into Grace and her new woman.
Sunderland?! I didn't think she'd move that far!

Geee

VIP Member
Especially when it’s someone who you were paranoid over and told you were overthinking things and they were just best friends. I know they can’t help other people recording them in public and uploading videos but making a video when it’s clear you’re in your new girlfriends bed is just cruel imho.
I’ve seen Graces mum making a couple of digs in comments whereas Katylees Grandma has made nice comments on a couple of Graces tiktoks which have been ignored.

She said she wouldn’t have looked at moving out till she was about 25. This is clearly something she did for her and Grace and I’m sure as excited as she is about the house it must be a really bitter sweet feeling. I’m sure the last thing she wants to do is move to Sunderland and risk bumping into Grace and her new woman.
Omg where is grandma Christine commented? I haven’t seen it but how snide! What a wee soul

Witchtits

I don't see it as new Grace using Katylee, it's probably really beneficial to Katylee that they do tiktok together and NG is active on tiktok, it will bring more opportunities KLs way

Boogs

VIP Member
Bloody hell Katylee just block her and stop looking! This is not the time to try and be friendly with your exes new woman. Focus on your new house and let her and Grace crack on with whatever they are doing. Grace has made her choice, don’t torture yourself.

Not sure this is the time to be making jokes like this considering the allegation that she’d attacked Grace (also her friend trying to defend her said it had been blown out of proportion and they’d all laughed about it later so something definitely happened).
80EDD079-0FDB-45A0-997F-4441146F80B4.jpeg

groovygirl229

VIP Member
Tbh I just think people are seeing through graces new relationship now. It isn’t even like Katylee a message will stop the comments as I don’t think it’s her fans calling grace out