Katylee & Libbymae #3 Katylee & Grace are done, where is Libby’s bun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad people are seeing through katylee. Grace and Libbymae were having a bit of banter between them both. I've noticed though katylee does similar videos with ng to what og and olivia do, don't know if that's their management or what but thought it was a bit odd. It's clear to anyone katylee is still in to og I don't know why ng is OK with it 😂. Ugh she's such a mean girl. Reminds me so much of a girl I used to know, was all social media likes, selfies, labels etc she got left behind soon after high school and had the mentality of everyone was just jealous of her, would always have a new group of friends and would turn them all against her old group constantly aiming statuses etc it's sad how some girls are like that

Reactions: 11
KL is still bitter and in love with OG. And it seems NG is enjoying the social media attention, not sure how either of them can sit there and make a video together about their ex. Talk about embarrassing! Think NG is using her big time

Reactions: 12
Thread title idea: “one grace, two grace, oh what a disgrace… give Mae a break”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Katylee is not over OG at all and how NG can’t see that I don’t understand but maybe she’s just so caught up in the social media attention she’s getting from being with Katylee that she isn’t paying attention to the fact Katylee is still obsessed with OG.

If OG was to break up with her girlfriend and come running back to Katylee begging to get back together, it wouldn’t surprise me if Katylee dumped NG and got back with OG just cause I think she’s still that obsessed with OG and NG is just a distraction. Katylee needs therapy and to be single for a long time to learn to enjoy her own company and not depend on someone else to fill the void.

If you can’t ever be happy alone then something is very wrong and you need help. She tries way too hard to convince everyone her and NG are so in love and everything is perfect and it’s all just so false to watch and hear cause it just doesn’t seem genuine if you keep needing to say you’ve moved on.

Reactions: 14
Katylee is so codependent, she can’t be alone and always has to have someone with her. If she was single she would still be in the family home. She said she was single for a while before she got with NG but she spent months moping over OG and desperately waiting for her to get Olivia out of her system and come back. She didn’t do any work on herself, she didn’t recognise why she is so desperate to have someone and afraid to be alone. The second she snagged NG she was miraculously over OG and madly in love with her. She really needs therapy before she can grow up and have a healthy relationship.

Reactions: 9
Remember when ng wanted to stay private as well 😂. I don't think she's good for katylee she really seems to be a lot pettier since she got with ng

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how Katylee even copies NG's facial expressions ALL the time! Get a personality of your own ffs!

Reactions: 5
Ktl seems to have put on a lot of weight
I think KTL forgets both her most recent partners are very active in career/hobby both being rugby players to some degree & doesn’t realise she can’t eat the same as them and not have the affects. Joining the gym with NG would probably do wonders for her mentally, socially and health-wise but I can’t see her doing it

Reactions: 11
I think KTL forgets both her most recent partners are very active in career/hobby both being rugby players to some degree & doesn’t realise she can’t eat the same as them and not have the affects. Joining the gym with NG would probably do wonders for her mentally, socially and health-wise but I can’t see her doing it
Doubtful given she rarely even walks the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount new grace is now posting on tik Tok is an ick 🤢 decided she wants a taste of the influencer life then

Reactions: 17
The amount new grace is now posting on tik Tok is an ick 🤢 decided she wants a taste of the influencer life then
The minute katylee started saying in the beginning that ng doesn’t care about social media at all I KNEW this would happen. I knew it

Reactions: 15
cannot find a thread for the life of me for liv mitchell but scandalllllousssss .. 👀
she’s seeing will naylor who is millie kershaws ex who don’t know if anyone remembers was doing tiktoks with libby mae and they are also ex best friends !!! her and liv that is
SCANDALOUSSSSSS i wonder what libby mae thinks, again sorry guys i’m new to this thread not sure if this belongs here lol
you’ll see on the photo it says livs iphone and flipsy has followed him on instagram
---

Attachments

Reactions: 1
New Grace is loving this new influencer style isn’t she seen so many videos of hers come up on my fyp :rolleyes: seeing as she didn’t wanna be on social media - she’s soon changed her tune.

Reactions: 16
It’s like Katylee wants them to become this influencer power couple. Then they will be together all the time, nobody will come between them and they will live happily ever after.

The other week when Katylee was posting about being able to trust that her partner won’t get with their mates on a night out NG was off on what appears to be the first night out with her friends since she’s been surgically attached to Katylee. I would imagine that Katylee is very coercive and emotionally manipulative. If posts like that are made whenever NG has time away from her she’s never going to even glance in someone else’s direction.

Reactions: 9
New Grace is loving this new influencer style isn’t she seen so many videos of hers come up on my fyp :rolleyes: seeing as she didn’t wanna be on social media - she’s soon changed her tune.
It’s so petty of me but her facial expressions annoy the life out of me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Katylee didn’t take time to get over OG and learn to be single and happy in her own company. It would of done her the world of good to see that there’s more to life than always being in a relationship depending on someone else to fill the void that you haven’t healed and worked on fixing within yourself.

Her relationship with NG seems forced a lot of the time as she’s desperate to paint this perfect relationship and life. I feel it’s also her way to try get back at OG and prove she’s living her best life too and over her cause obvs OG moved on with her new girlfriend and Katylee quickly went to find herself a new girlfriend to keep up with OG cause she was jealous and hurt when really she should of stayed single and then eventually when she was mentally in a good place for a relationship and mature she could of started dating then.

I do think she is insecure and whether that’s from problems in her past or past relationships or other stuff either way her insecurities take over a relationship to the point she’s so clingy and can be manipulative. Every post is her trying to convince everyone her and NG are so in love. It doesn’t help that TikTok is all Katylee does so she has nothing else in her life to focus on or keep her busy so that’s why she is desperate to be in a relationship all the time and she becomes obsessive cause she depends on it for happiness 24/7.

As for NG she’s absolutely loving the attention of being an influencer and part of me wants to feel bad for Katylee being used so easily but she’s the one who is jumping into a relationship so fast and then allowing herself to be used because of the big following she has. All she can think about is having a girlfriend even if they’re using her that’s still better to her than being single.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Firstly, what is all this tit with Libby Mae and Apollonia?! are they actually making content together? I am so sick of all the wind ups on my FYP. She is not going on MAFS because the casting crew would ensure she doesn’t post about it🙄 saying this though , I prefer Libby Mae to Katy Lee.

Also agree with the fact KatyLee isn’t over OG. I like OG tbh, but I can send something isn’t quite right in this new relationship. Tbh, it’s taken me over a year to get over my ex who I truly loved ( each to their own) but I don’t understand how all these girls keep getting into relationships super quickly!

Also wonder what happened with Liv Mitchell and that NG lookalike she was with for about two weeks?

feel like there should be a wiki at this point of all the characters in the MaeLee universe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Firstly, what is all this tit with Libby Mae and Apollonia?! are they actually making content together? I am so sick of all the wind ups on my FYP. She is not going on MAFS because the casting crew would ensure she doesn’t post about it🙄 saying this though , I prefer Libby Mae to Katy Lee.

Also agree with the fact KatyLee isn’t over OG. I like OG tbh, but I can send something isn’t quite right in this new relationship. Tbh, it’s taken me over a year to get over my ex who I truly loved ( each to their own) but I don’t understand how all these girls keep getting into relationships super quickly!

Also wonder what happened with Liv Mitchell and that NG lookalike she was with for about two weeks?

feel like there should be a wiki at this point of all the characters in the MaeLee universe 😂
Liv Mitchell is borderline unrecognisable at this point. She’s had so much done to her face, dyed her hair and she tans so hard she almost looks as though she’s changed race. I really liked how naturally beautiful she was when she was with Libby but now she looks like every other wannabe celeb influencer who injects crap in to their face and posts about tit all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.