Katy Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he faithful to his current seemingly more "obedient" wife?
I have never asked - I was only interested in Katy info after watching her doc, they just go to football together. All I’ve been told is, he acts to waitresses in the ground like you think he would.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Isn’t there a ‘real’ reason why they divorced which isn’t public knowledge? Anyone have any idea what it is?
Supposedly the rumour used to be that he had quite traditional marriage expectations and wanted/expected her to settle down and start a family, but she wasn't ready and didn't want to put her career on hold to have kids just then (considering she was breaking records and immensely popular when they were together).
But no idea how valid that is 🤷

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she's coming across terribly on Idol and giving narcissist vibes. For the sake of what's left of her career she should probably quit

Reactions: 3
Her career is doing American Idol. Nobody's interested in her music anymore.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I like daisies and never really over. Idk if she has made anything since then lol. Daisies does make me roll my eyes when I really think about it though. Celebs always claim they worked hard and came from nothing. Then you find out they knew someone and/or were at least middle class. 🙄

Never Really Over is the best song she’s released in 10 years. I’ve always been a fan, but do sadly think she’s past her ‘prime’. American Idol is a good little earner for her though. Must admit I haven’t watched any of it, so can’t comment on whether she’s a good judge!
I can’t believe it’s still going 😬

I agree that American Idol is her best chance for money right now but she's coming across pretty badly:

And this where she made it all about herself:

---
Never Really Over is the best song she’s released in 10 years. I’ve always been a fan, but do sadly think she’s past her ‘prime’. American Idol is a good little earner for her though. Must admit I haven’t watched any of it, so can’t comment on whether she’s a good judge!
Never Really Over, Tucked and Harleys in Hawaii are great but everything else on her last album was pretty bad

Well she’s got to earn some dough to keep Orlando in yoga pants and chanting mats

No way did she say the woman has been 'laying on the table too much':oops: 🤦‍♀️
Not really that much of a surprise considering her history of calling out Britney for years, thinking it's okay to lay a smacker on some poor guy just after they said they wanted their first kiss to be special and running up to Shawn Mendes on a red carpet and grabbing his ass...

Reactions: 6
She's probably making more in a month these days than she did in the all the years she was churning out #1's.

But her feed is like a tackier version of QVC. From hawking shoes to promoting her fizzy pop calling itself rosé with "Dr" Gillian McKeith style health claims.

Screenshot_20230819_105921_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230819_105914_Instagram.jpg

She's probably making more in a month these days than she did in the all the years she was churning out #1's.

But her feed is like a tackier version of QVC. From hawking shoes to promoting her fizzy pop calling itself rosé with "Dr" Gillian McKeith style health claims.

View attachment 2390085View attachment 2390086
Its not even correct - Rose is absolutely not 100% alcohol. Think you'd be dead if you drank a bottle of 100% alcohol.

• Haha

Yel

Its not even correct - Rose is absolutely not 100% alcohol. Think you'd be dead if you drank a bottle of 100% alcohol.
Yep it's missing the lic!

I think her fans are slowly realising she's no longer a popstar.

Screenshot_20230906_083209_Instagram.jpg

:eek: at a bottle of fizzy water for 25 bucks. There's not a chance that a few mg of reishi mushrooms gives any kind of buzz, I doubt she'd be able to sell those in europe with that claim.

When they try to sell bottles of fizzy water in "4 easy payments" I think it's gone too far. Doesn't even have a cork to pop! Talk about minimizing production costs to make the most profit. This can't cost more than a buck to make. The bottle looks cheap as.

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 08.25.29.png

61j2dcpmDjL._AC_SX679_.jpg

• Wow
:eek: at a bottle of fizzy water for 25 bucks. There's not a chance that a few mg of reishi mushrooms gives any kind of buzz, I doubt she'd be able to sell those in europe with that claim.

When they try to sell bottles of fizzy water in "4 easy payments" I think it's gone too far. Doesn't even have a cork to pop! Talk about minimizing production costs to make the most profit. This can't cost more than a buck to make. The bottle looks cheap as.

View attachment 2471076
View attachment 2471075
Looks so cheap and nasty, with a extortionate price tag. I know she is making big bucks in American Idol and all the brands she's clearly invested in. And has just sold her rights to her music catalogue, so I think she kinda given up any credibility and is just shilling and trying to milk things now. Don't feel like she is gonna make music again.

Looks so cheap and nasty, with a extortionate price tag. I know she is making big bucks in American Idol and all the brands she's clearly invested in. And has just sold her rights to her music catalogue, so I think she kinda given up any credibility and is just shilling and trying to milk things now. Don't feel like she is gonna make music again.
There's no incentive to make music anymore. She used hit producers for the last album and it flopped. The world has moved on and the general public don't really care about any more music from KP.

She's making millions a week. Why put herself through an album campaign and see it flop hard again?

I think the bottle can't be clear as her water has lots of sediment in it. But there's no need for it to look that ugly.

No way did she say the woman has been 'laying on the table too much':oops: 🤦‍♀️
Not really that much of a surprise considering her history of calling out Britney for years, thinking it's okay to lay a smacker on some poor guy just after they said they wanted their first kiss to be special and running up to Shawn Mendes on a red carpet and grabbing his ass...
I agree that American Idol is her best chance for money right now but she's coming across pretty badly:

And this where she made it all about herself:

I used to love Katy Perry, but she really gives mean girl vibes.

Who remembers when she was askedc to describe herself years ago and she said -
'Aha, I'm like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinnier version of Lily Allen' - Ugh

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/288006/why-lily-allen-cant-stand-katy-perry/
Perhaps she's the wolf in sheeps clothing.