Katy Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I don't think her label will be happy. Last campaign she was (allegedly) off her face then hacked off her hair and acted all funny making the album bomb. Must be 5+ years since she last had a huge hit.

Have I posted the nun yet on this thread? :LOL:

'Katy Perry, please stop': Nun pleads with pop star over convent sale before collapsing, dying in court

9536348-3x2-700x467.jpg

A nun who was involved in a lawsuit with pop star Katy Perry over the sale of a convent in Los Angeles has collapsed and died during a court appearance related to the case.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Yel

I thought I read the announcements about her being pregnant months ago :LOL:

yes but maybe shes further on now (I.E about to drop) and the video was filmed a few months back?
She did an Instagram live after the video dropped and you could see the bump was fairly pronounced. Not sure if she mentioned how far along she was though.

But ah, I'm buzzing for her šŸ’–

She did an Instagram live after the video dropped and you could see the bump was fairly pronounced. Not sure if she mentioned how far along she was though.

But ah, I'm buzzing for her šŸ’–
She said sheā€™s due in the summer so people were guessing 5-6 months

Reactions: 2
As the sober person maybe he shouldnā€™t have married her if she was a party girl? I admit my own bias against Russell Brand as he was very rude about her in interviews after the divorce, which I found utterly classless. He also completely lost me when he went full wannabe guru and stated he canā€™t look after babies because heā€™s a higher level being and his wife is better suited to such chores. Can somebody lend me more eyes to roll šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sorry going OT!

She definitely doesnā€™t come across as the sharpest tool in the shed, but I appreciated she was trying to do something different with Witness. Canā€™t win them all I guess but at least sheā€™s trying to evolve unlike some other big names that rinse and repeat the same formula.
I thought she looked lovely with short hair as her facial features are very pretty. The backlash was a little crazy.
His current wife seems to be trying to launch a career as a writer and she said in the Daily Mail that he is a very hands on Dad and those comments were taken out of context because it was all her fault for being too controlling with the kids. Sounds like Russell, who probably didn't like all that bad publicity as his latest incarnation is that of contented family man/guru, has brainwashed her to think that it was her fault all along, this is typical narcissist behaviour and he is a self confessed narcissist.

Her new music video has dropped, and yes, sheā€™s done a Demi.
Whatā€™s her new song ā€œIā€™m the only person to be pregnant, ever!!ā€ Sorry take all the photos you want but donā€™t make it into a promo opportunity!
(Iā€™m also embittered on the ā€˜tempting fateā€™ side of things but thatā€™s my own thing)

• Haha
Whatā€™s her new song ā€œIā€™m the only person to be pregnant, ever!!ā€ Sorry take all the photos you want but donā€™t make it into a promo opportunity!
(Iā€™m also embittered on the ā€˜tempting fateā€™ side of things but thatā€™s my own thing)
I mean, she can't exactly hide it either though since she'll be accused of not appreciating her bump enough - cannae win šŸ˜‚ That said, I don't think she's been that bad compared to how some folk can be when they have their first. I remember that Colleen Ballinger (the woman behind Miranda Sings) being a non-stop nightmare while pregnant and I don't even follow her šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I watched "Part of Me in 3D" in 2D. Still not sure who's side I'm on, if any.

Did he treat her like crap or did she affect his recovery with her partying? Then all the stories of her being high when she lopped off her hair, much to the annoyance of the record company. It's depressing that short hair was career suicide.

The witness live stream she came across as a bit thick, not pixie lott or Avril Lavigne levels of dim but not far off. Sorry I'm not trying to turn this into a trash thread, still love the song
He was not faithful to Katy, I have mutual friends with him who had been out for meals with Russell while he was married and he was all over other women apprently. It never would of ended well no matter which way it ended.

Reactions: 3
He was not faithful to Katy, I have mutual friends with him who had been out for meals with Russell while he was married and he was all over other women apprently. It never would of ended well no matter which way it ended.
No surprise there. I also heard that his claim of being off drugs and booze since 2002 isn't strictly true either that he was using in LA while he was married to Katy.

Reactions: 1
I think Katy Perry has the most hideous, nails down a blackboard singing voice when she tries to ā€œbelt outā€ a big note. She gets away with it on some songs where there arenā€™t too many high notes but that latest Daisies song chorus for example is horrendous. I canā€™t understand the popularity of her hits where she screeches like that.

• Haha
Just seen a video of her heavily pregnant and dancing.

Does that belly look weird to you? Almost false?

(Katy Perry - won't tell me edit thread title)

It popped up on my insta but if you Google Katy Perry pregnancy dance you will find it.

Is it the tik tok your referring to? Looks pretty normal to me shes gained weight in her face aswell (not being rude it happens) definitely think its genuine šŸ¤—