Katy Perry

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure. She gets out of a car and is dancing beside it.

The bump just looks strange, plastic almost

Reactions: 1
Google 'Moon Bump'. You'll see lots of celebs who are rumoured to be wearing one such as Beyonce and Meghan Markle. Seems quite plausible really if they're using surrogates secretly for whatever reason

omg has anyone seen the weird room tour type video, where shes making all these weird noises? Creepy af.

Old news but was it true that her and Russell Brand that time was just a showmance to boost her popularity in the UK and his in the USA? Apparently she has a bigger fan base in Europe and Asia and they don’t really care about her in the States!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Old news but was it true that her and Russell Brand that time was just a showmance to boost her popularity in the UK and his in the USA? Apparently she has a bigger fan base in Europe and Asia and they don’t really care about her in the States!
I think they were legit. I watched her documentary and they caught when she was on tour and he dumped her via text and she was sobbing, almost collapsing and completely heartbroken. I don't think she could fake that.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This just popped up in my YouTube. I'd totally forgotten about it. It is very hamfisted mixing the Japanese and Chinese culture and you wouldn't get away with that lack of sensitivity these days

• Wow
I think she was legit, Brand probably fancied her but a lot of his intentions were to become one of the Hollywood "set" as at the time he was aiming to be a Hollywood star. He has reinvented himself several times since but is now some kind of spiritual yogi/guru.

Reactions: 4
To throw her rubbish on the floor like that was a bit dramatic though 😂 (mainly kidding it made me well up)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HOW did she do that?? The way she fixed her smile at the end.. 😔
I love her, and always have done. She can do no wrong in my book.
She’s come a long way personally since then.
I hope her and Orlando get married one day and ride of into the sunset, as they both deserve 🥰
(See, told ya I was a fan! 🤣)

I think she was legit, Brand probably fancied her but a lot of his intentions were to become one of the Hollywood "set" as at the time he was aiming to be a Hollywood star. He has reinvented himself several times since but is now some kind of spiritual yogi/guru.
They were very into one another but it was all passion with no real pause to develop real feelings.

Matt Morgan once said when Russell was in LA, he was in one hotel and she was staying in a separate one across the street, because they both had a favourite and neither would back down and agree with the other. This is early in their marriage too.

At that particular time, Russell had delusions of grandeur and felt he could do no wrong (he’d gone from MTV junkie to E4 presenter to radio personality to arena sell out comedian to Hollywood actor in the space of 2 years) and Katy was surrounded by the usual big American pop star yes men sycophants, who felt Russell could only be bad news for her.

It was always utterly doomed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Isn’t there a ‘real’ reason why they divorced which isn’t public knowledge? Anyone have any idea what it is?

One reason could be that she is known to do quite a lot of coke and, if you believe him, he's been sober for a long time and maybe that was an issue? Also I doubt he was faithful.

Reactions: 2
I have mutual friends with him, he was apparently not faithful at all to her while they were apart

• Sad