Katie_Budenberg (make_love_not_diets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her free hair cut and colour should have cost an absolute fortune!! Minimum haircut cost is £66…

Of all the people who didn’t deserve a free haircut 🙄
I don’t think she realises how privileged she is. She complains about burnout/poor mental health… I also have that, but I have to work. I can’t just choose to spend a day in bed because I don’t fancy going to an event and filming some reels..

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she realises how privileged she is. She complains about burnout/poor mental health… I also have that, but I have to work. I can’t just choose to spend a day in bed because I don’t fancy going to an event and filming some reels..
Burnout 😂😂 From what?! She’ll have a shock one day when she finally grows up and enters the real world & not the play pretend one she currently inhabits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she lives in a pigsty for a week and then has the energy to go out to an event with free champagne? Bullshit, she’s just a lazy mare.

Also found it offensive that she described the room as full of heterosexual people. How does she know? Many people just go about their business and don’t have to flaunt their sexuality.

Reactions: 5
So she lives in a pigsty for a week and then has the energy to go out to an event with free champagne? Bullshit, she’s just a lazy mare.

Also found it offensive that she described the room as full of heterosexual people. How does she know? Many people just go about their business and don’t have to flaunt their sexuality.
That would be a concept completely unknown to oversharer of the year Katie.

I’ve had to unfollow her because I have been so tempted to message her about her mean, self-centred posts and stories. She is immature and as a gay woman myself, I actually find the things she says about older lesbians offensive and cliched. She seems to think that being gay makes you different. Those that came before us worked so hard to show the world that we are just the same as everyone else and need to be treated like everyone else, not some special species.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had to unfollow her because I have been so tempted to message her about her mean, self-centred posts and stories. She is immature and as a gay woman myself, I actually find the things she says about older lesbians offensive and cliched. She seems to think that being gay makes you different. Those that came before us worked so hard to show the world that we are just the same as everyone else and need to be treated like everyone else, not some special species.
I unfollowed too for the same feeling. She’s very immature for a mid-20s woman. She needs to grow up and flick the massive chip off her shoulder. Life owes her nothing.

Seriously - she is complaining that a school/college is advertising a course (?) about being a different kind of influencer and how she does a ‘real’ job!

Seriously - she is complaining that a school/college is advertising a course (?) about being a different kind of influencer and how she does a ‘real’ job!
All she does is sell tit, moan about tit, put up tit polls, talk tit about herself and bang on about being gay and her lack of a girlfriend.

Take it from me Katie, any lesbian worth their salt is not going to find your current “me, me, me” content attractive. Actually do some campaigning about issues you care about without centring them on yourself and you might find your life more rewarding 💫💫💫.

I just wonder what she thinks she actually brings to peoples life.
She’s gone beyond cringe atm. I watched her today and thought a) what her family must think and b) what she will think of all this when she looks back at all this navel- gazing in 10 or 20 years’ time.

Wow. Get a grip. Is she really trying to bring down the teaching profession? Or in any way try to claim that “influencing” is in the same or a greater league than teaching 🤣 She’s a joke. She’d last 2 seconds in a classroom when she quickly realised the world didn’t revolve around her and her sexuality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow. Get a grip. Is she really trying to bring down the teaching profession? Or in any way try to claim that “influencing” is in the same or a greater league than teaching 🤣 She’s a joke. She’d last 2 seconds in a classroom when she quickly realised the world didn’t revolve around her and her sexuality.
To think that she was up here doing a Philosophy masters and now she’s prancing around doing pros and cons about whether she should shave her bits.

Really Katie, take a long hard look.