Katie_Budenberg (make_love_not_diets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t see a thread for her but she’s really getting on my tits since she moved to London to be an ‘influencer’.

She used to be under the name ‘Make_love_not_diets’ and was doing a degree at Durham, seemed pretty down to earth, got a really cute cat, did a lot of talking about body positivity etc.

She then gave up doing a phd, moved down to London, got in with the whole ‘health influencer’ set of Georgie Swallow/Lottie Drynan/Nicknacklou and has become more and more intolerable by the week.

Much like her intolerance of lactose, which she’s dramatically ranting about today in a really over exaggerated fashion.

Why do most people on Instagram that get a few followers immediately turn into vacuous, dramatic clones of each other?!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I cannot STAND her!! She said something really weird and tit on her Instagram last night about Strictly Come Dancing being aimed at 'old women'. I mean what the duck?? How dismissive and ageist. I called her out on it and she came back with a massive rant about how I was rude and 'if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all'. No engagement with the issue at all. She then plastered it all over her stories. Vile person.

She proper loves herself.

What a condescending rant! “If you’re going to communicate with me please follow these strict rules and basically only blow smoke up my arse”.

Love, don’t worry, no one will wanna engage with you.

Reactions: 1
Thank god people agree with me, she’s been properly doing my head in recently, she’s changed SO MUCH!

She thinks she's oh so hilarious and refreshing because she talks about her poop constantly. No Katie, you're just disgusting.
She has a greasy film on her face all the time in her stories and her plaque-covered teeth are all I can see, can someone please introduce her to a flannel and a toothbrush?

I get Knee Deep In Life vibes from her and that is absolutely NOT a compliment!

So she’s now going on about period stuff, bleaching her bedsheets, posting from the toilet and complaining cos her mum shared TMI on a family call when she’s been going on about it to the world?!

So glad there’s a thread! I find her more annoying by the day! She’s another who seems quite privileged and doesn’t actually seem to do much

She’s completely changed compared to how she was a year ago - she’s got such a huge ego now. Some of her rants are so privileged and up herself.

I unfollowed her and it was the best thing I've ever done. I don't need that negative energy in ma life no more babes!

I unfollowed her and it was the best thing I've ever done. I don't need that negative energy in ma life no more babes!
Wise choice! It’s like watching a car crash though, I can’t bring myself to look away. It’s almost fascinating to watch how quickly someone can change if getting in with a certain crowd.

Wise choice! It’s like watching a car crash though, I can’t bring myself to look away. It’s almost fascinating to watch how quickly someone can change if getting in with a certain crowd.
I know what you mean. I'd have so much more respect for her if she was just honest and said 'look I've decided to jack in my masters, my heart wasn't really in it, I'm getting all these exciting offers of paid work in London and I'm just going to pursue that for a bit and try to make a living out of it for a bit; so my content will probably change'.
Like the Brighton Girl (small, anon account) she made a huge fanfare about doing a law degree so she could advocate for marginalised women and now we never hear about it and she's back to vacuous content about cake and vague posts about wellbeing. It's just all so disingenuous and predictable.

I find her disingenuous and I knew when she moved to London she was going to become unbearable. She seemed casual about the whole being an influencer thing but then once they start doing ads. I'm surprised she has enough money to live in London, she doesn't seem to do that many ads and surely she isn't being paid that much.

OMG can you believe her mum signs off texts the same way an author signs her books?! So unique with the xxx

I’m so bored of her…

So, I used to see her around before she left for London and she seemed just like a normal, lively student.

Tbh I think she could have finished her masters. Lots of the work could have been done remotely and then if the influencer stuff didn’t work out she had this to go on.

It makes me sad because although she was on the loud side, she now seems angry all the time. Is this because she is surrounded by other “angry” people?

I’m sorry but you don’t get over burnout by spending two days in bed! I’ve had burnout - it took 6 months off sick, a phased return and extensive psychological input and I’m still not full recovered…. Also burnout from what? Prancing around? Try working in the NHS during and post-covid Katie!

Reactions: 6