Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trixiebum

I’m sorry but you don’t get over burnout by spending two days in bed! I’ve had burnout - it took 6 months off sick, a phased return and extensive psychological input and I’m still not full recovered…. Also burnout from what? Prancing around? Try working in the NHS during and post-covid Katie!

Reactions: 6

wintercynic

Chatty Member
So she lives in a pigsty for a week and then has the energy to go out to an event with free champagne? Bullshit, she’s just a lazy mare.

Also found it offensive that she described the room as full of heterosexual people. How does she know? Many people just go about their business and don’t have to flaunt their sexuality.

Reactions: 5

Clare

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a few months as she was getting angrier & angrier and the comment about old lady SCD target audience finished me off. She’s just a childish dick. She needs to grow up a bit first, gain a bit more life experience & perspective then her opinions might have some substance.

Haven’t missed her garbage once since unfollowing, didn’t know she had a thread on here until just now & it’s good to see I’m not alone in my thoughts about this “influencer”.

Reactions: 4

Lanza

I mean, this is ironic isn’t it!?
IMG_6869.jpeg

---
She has brunch and gets her nails done and then spends a week in bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

zetta buttons

VIP Member
I’ve had to unfollow her because I have been so tempted to message her about her mean, self-centred posts and stories. She is immature and as a gay woman myself, I actually find the things she says about older lesbians offensive and cliched. She seems to think that being gay makes you different. Those that came before us worked so hard to show the world that we are just the same as everyone else and need to be treated like everyone else, not some special species.

Reactions: 3

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She is moaning about people being horrible to her on Instagram after she posted a reel that went viral. However, wasn’t that “viral” reel her being horrid about her gym instructor?

😶

Clare

VIP Member
Wow. Get a grip. Is she really trying to bring down the teaching profession? Or in any way try to claim that “influencing” is in the same or a greater league than teaching 🤣 She’s a joke. She’d last 2 seconds in a classroom when she quickly realised the world didn’t revolve around her and her sexuality.

• Haha
  • Heart

BillieR

Chatty Member
I found Katie's Instagram really helpful when I first discovered it. I've found that gradually, over time her posts are less relatable/helpful for me personally, which is fine.

However, of late, I am finding myself really irritated by her almost constant underlying tone of hostility on stories which seems to be directed to those viewing her "content".

Today for example, she's mistakenly picked up her house mate's Nintendo Switch instead of her own for a journey (cue an unnecessary amount of stories about something so trivial, which I think also irritates me too) and asked, "why am i like this", followed quickly by, "I know why I am like this lol pls I do not need telling."

Just shut up then. If you don't want people to engage with you about this, who are most likely trying to be helpful(!!!) then just. Shut. Up.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
So she’s back from holiday, cured her “burnout” (from what exactly, WFK?) and is set to go back to work on Monday. I’m literally lolling off the sofa. Work? You mean film yourself moaning ? Ok then.

The funniest thing is that she’s downloaded this app that apparently makes her photos look like holiday snaps from the 90s. Sorry to burst your bubble Katie hun, but my photos from Albufeira and Zante in 98/99 don’t look anything like that. We didn’t take fucking selfies and weren’t so obviously obsessed about ourselves. We took pictures of the sunset with no one in them, the occasional bar group photo and drunk ones that had to be hidden from the parentals when we got them back from Boots. She’s so cringe.

• Haha

tallula09

I used to follow her and think she has lost her way completely. I actually used to quite like her before she was a self proclaimed full time influencer. Now there’s nothing remotely inspiring about her.

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
Why is she moaning about getting up at 6.30 to exercise at 7.30 to start work at 9.30?

I’m totally confused. Does her shift start then? Do lessons start then? Does her boss expect her in then? Does she have kids which means she has to finish wfh at a certain time?

What TF is she on about?
It’s just a laughably transparent attempt to seem ~relatable~ - that’s her entire schtick.

Reactions: 2

Clare

VIP Member
I don’t think she realises how privileged she is. She complains about burnout/poor mental health… I also have that, but I have to work. I can’t just choose to spend a day in bed because I don’t fancy going to an event and filming some reels..
Burnout 😂😂 From what?! She’ll have a shock one day when she finally grows up and enters the real world & not the play pretend one she currently inhabits.

• Haha

wintercynic

Chatty Member
She’s completely changed compared to how she was a year ago - she’s got such a huge ego now. Some of her rants are so privileged and up herself.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
She’s just annoying me in general. Her videos against men and misogyny just come across as man hating. She dates females so why make anti-men videos… I am a proud feminist but I don’t hate men. It’s like she’s jumping on the latest bandwagon to be relevant
I agree 💯. She’s become louder and more obnoxious since moving down to London. Her accent has also become more pronounced.

I live in the north and have a friend from Leeds. She never sounded like Katie. Katie didn’t speak like she does now when she lived up in Durham. People up here would have been WTF.

I think she’s completely lost her way because she’s had a couple of “viral” videos.

Trixiebum

So glad there’s a thread! I find her more annoying by the day! She’s another who seems quite privileged and doesn’t actually seem to do much

wintercynic

Chatty Member
I unfollowed her and it was the best thing I've ever done. I don't need that negative energy in ma life no more babes!
Wise choice! It’s like watching a car crash though, I can’t bring myself to look away. It’s almost fascinating to watch how quickly someone can change if getting in with a certain crowd.