Katie_Budenberg (make_love_not_diets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is moaning about people being horrible to her on Instagram after she posted a reel that went viral. However, wasn’t that “viral” reel her being horrid about her gym instructor?

😶

Reactions: 3
She is moaning about people being horrible to her on Instagram after she posted a reel that went viral. However, wasn’t that “viral” reel her being horrid about her gym instructor?

😶
Just seen this reel…what’s the issue with the gym instructor calling the class ladies?? Would she rather he call them “you lot” or “people”…to me that’s rude…ladies is polite and respectful. And I’m pretty sure that class wasn’t built just for her, maybe there were people in there wanting to lose weight for Ibiza. Maybe there were people in there wanting a flatter stomach. Just because it didn’t benefit her needs she felt the need to do an attention seeking reel…to be fair it worked, she got half a million likes worth of attention!

And her follow up reels where she is purposely being sarcastic and derogatory to the guy who asked why women may be offended by being called ladies…I’m a woman and I don’t get it! Maybe this bloke is a manager and has many women working for him and he is genuinely concerned and wants to ensure he isn’t insulting people…all the while the oh so mature Katie is here laughing at him like he’s thick as tit.
Lady Katie if you can’t take it then don’t give it out.

I unfollowed her a few months as she was getting angrier & angrier and the comment about old lady SCD target audience finished me off. She’s just a childish dick. She needs to grow up a bit first, gain a bit more life experience & perspective then her opinions might have some substance.

Haven’t missed her garbage once since unfollowing, didn’t know she had a thread on here until just now & it’s good to see I’m not alone in my thoughts about this “influencer”.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a few months as she was getting angrier & angrier and the comment about old lady SCD target audience finished me off. She’s just a childish dick. She needs to grow up a bit first, gain a bit more life experience & perspective then her opinions might have some substance.

Haven’t missed her garbage once since unfollowing, didn’t know she had a thread on here until just now & it’s good to see I’m not alone in my thoughts about this “influencer”.
Probably for the best to have unfollowed, she gets worse every week! It’s like watching a car crash though, seeing how far she’s plummeting into the ‘influencer’ bullshit. It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 1
So she has a stinking cold and is ‘really’ ill yet managed to go to a dance lesson and get coffee so she could spread the germs?

I know she warned us about TMI, but I really couldn’t deal with today’s stories and poll.

I know she warned us about TMI, but I really couldn’t deal with today’s stories and poll.
She’s gross. And desperate for content and attention/to seem edgy when really she’s a small wannabe influencer who is trying to barge into the bigger ‘influencer’ bubble. And failing. She’s so thirsty for it.

She’s just annoying me in general. Her videos against men and misogyny just come across as man hating. She dates females so why make anti-men videos… I am a proud feminist but I don’t hate men. It’s like she’s jumping on the latest bandwagon to be relevant

She’s just annoying me in general. Her videos against men and misogyny just come across as man hating. She dates females so why make anti-men videos… I am a proud feminist but I don’t hate men. It’s like she’s jumping on the latest bandwagon to be relevant
I agree 💯. She’s become louder and more obnoxious since moving down to London. Her accent has also become more pronounced.

I live in the north and have a friend from Leeds. She never sounded like Katie. Katie didn’t speak like she does now when she lived up in Durham. People up here would have been WTF.

I think she’s completely lost her way because she’s had a couple of “viral” videos.

Reactions: 2
I used to follow her and think she has lost her way completely. I actually used to quite like her before she was a self proclaimed full time influencer. Now there’s nothing remotely inspiring about her.

Reactions: 3
I just don’t find her relatable at all… she’s swanning off on holidays, living in a nice looking flat in London, and spending lots of money of crap yet has the cheek to complain about money!

She’s permanently doing duck all cos she’s got a little cold and needs to just rest!