Katie_Budenberg (make_love_not_diets)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back from holiday, cured her “burnout” (from what exactly, WFK?) and is set to go back to work on Monday. I’m literally lolling off the sofa. Work? You mean film yourself moaning ? Ok then.

The funniest thing is that she’s downloaded this app that apparently makes her photos look like holiday snaps from the 90s. Sorry to burst your bubble Katie hun, but my photos from Albufeira and Zante in 98/99 don’t look anything like that. We didn’t take bleeping selfies and weren’t so obviously obsessed about ourselves. We took pictures of the sunset with no one in them, the occasional bar group photo and drunk ones that had to be hidden from the parentals when we got them back from Boots. She’s so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gifted frame membership?
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Eta- Katie is the main reason this influencing thing needs to end. She does nothing, gets everything free and moans about it.

Reactions: 1
Why is she moaning about getting up at 6.30 to exercise at 7.30 to start work at 9.30?

I’m totally confused. Does her shift start then? Do lessons start then? Does her boss expect her in then? Does she have kids which means she has to finish wfh at a certain time?

What TF is she on about?

Why is she moaning about getting up at 6.30 to exercise at 7.30 to start work at 9.30?

I’m totally confused. Does her shift start then? Do lessons start then? Does her boss expect her in then? Does she have kids which means she has to finish wfh at a certain time?

What TF is she on about?
It’s just a laughably transparent attempt to seem ~relatable~ - that’s her entire schtick.

Why does she keep referring to things as “she” and “her” to inanimate objects. Example her hair cut “next time I wash her” no Katie it’s literally hair

• Haha
The most lesbian lesbian person ever is at Belfast Pride.

I wonder if she’ll mention police not being able to wear uniforms if they want to march? Probably not because it won’t affect her own special, lesbianism.

The last 2 days (which she needed to get up at 6.30am for to fit in exercise) involved making a reel about people liking her and a story about her new (probably gifted) haircut.

Nice.

I found Katie's Instagram really helpful when I first discovered it. I've found that gradually, over time her posts are less relatable/helpful for me personally, which is fine.

However, of late, I am finding myself really irritated by her almost constant underlying tone of hostility on stories which seems to be directed to those viewing her "content".

Today for example, she's mistakenly picked up her house mate's Nintendo Switch instead of her own for a journey (cue an unnecessary amount of stories about something so trivial, which I think also irritates me too) and asked, "why am i like this", followed quickly by, "I know why I am like this lol pls I do not need telling."

Just shut up then. If you don't want people to engage with you about this, who are most likely trying to be helpful(!!!) then just. Shut. Up.

Reactions: 3
I cannot agree more.

Her banging on about the “nice houses in Yorkshire costing the same as her damp flat in London” almost made me cross the line.

Ok then Katie hun. You left Durham because it wasn’t near the “action”. Fancy moving back up here hun? Did you see the utter deprivation in other areas of this county when you went to uni? Doubt it. There’s a reason house prices in the NE are so bleeping low.

(oh, and if the meal at Zizzi was #gifted, you didn’t treat your friend to it. Zizzi treated both of you. Hth 😘).

I have a theory about why she’s behaving like this. I get the feeling she’s not really happy and this is being expressed in her content (aggressive, combative etc). She did philosophy and was halfway through a masters which means she must be a pretty deep thinker (the people I met at uni who did philosophy went completely over my head 😂😑). At some level what she’s doing and who she is surrounded by must be very different (in terms of mental stimulation) compared to what she what she was doing and planning on doing a few years ago. That must create conflict in her mind (whether she is aware of it or not) and that is why she is so combative online. Just my thoughts- but it doesn’t lead to happy viewing. She doesn’t seem like a settled, happy person imo.

Last edited:
It's a good theory.

I think a lot of people do/would struggle with self doubt and lack of fulfillment as an influencer, wondering about their purpose and the worth of what they do. Especially as they probably have to explain and defend what they do on a regular basis. (I imagine largely to misogynistic men)

Firstly, I dodged a bullet the other weekend when she came back up north. Jeez. So close.

Secondly, I feel Katie is getting dangerously close to the oversharing mark. Repeated stories of her needing to clean her filthy bedroom. Why? Just why? It doesn’t make me feel better about certain areas of my home, it just makes me 😑. One day she is going to look back at all these and think WTAF was I doing?

• Heart
Also, did she fall out with Georgie Swallow!? They used to do stuff all the time, but no mention for aaaaages!

I mean, this is ironic isn’t it!?
IMG_6869.jpeg

---
She has brunch and gets her nails done and then spends a week in bed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s basically a non-royal Royal: thinks she’s better than everyone else based on nothing at all and dicks about doing nothing all day but gets money in reward. Wake up Katie, you’re a leech on society too with your “influencing career”

She seems to be all about putting down others that are actually just like her - earlier this week she was having a dig at influencers