Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a normal position to read a book?
View attachment 284620

Making eczema sexy again. Swipe up.

View attachment 284634
Totes the ergonomically correct posture for book reading.

Personally i never felt sexier than when i have dry flakey skin.

So her skin is spotty again, and she is BUYING something to help/calm it. Will she say what? As apparently the skincare for acne she's been shilling ain't cutting the mustard! If a product is good, they don't need to spend tens of thousands in advertising and sending thousands of free or samples to ever journalists, blogger or ig account with over 10k followers.

I am looking forward to the weekend round up, tbh i almost always watch them now. I am amazed at what she includes, to date the cute pony tail from the side is my fav.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
guys help me out here, I don’t understand what this look is meant to be 🥴🤣 why is Katie pulling that face and why did she sneeze to reveal it? I know I’m probably being really thick here
I think it’s like a tiktok thing that she tried to make happen in reels. On TikTok some transitions people do a sneeze x

Reactions: 4
I am looking forward to the weekend round up, tbh i almost always watch them now. I am amazed at what she includes, to date the cute pony tail from the side is my fav.
but what about that time she had a cup of tea?

I think it’s like a tiktok thing that she tried to make happen in reels. On TikTok some transitions people do a sneeze x
ah ok thank you! It was driving me mad that I wasn’t “getting it” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You guys are so funny. It's quickly becoming my fave thread. Thanks Katie love.

Since when has she enjoyed whiskey?! This seems like the most lacklustre caption ever 😶

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Ffs in the years I’ve been following her she’s never talked about whiskey!! This reminded me of the time she posted about a Starbucks drink and someone did actually comment saying she’s never talked about this Starbucks drink but the comment seems to have disappeared now...
E7CEBE89-323D-4987-AFE3-41F7054E84F0.jpeg

This is once again exposing her for taking any job that comes her way and truly misleading her audience.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't really follow Katie or whatever gossip as she doesn't seem to be 'the worst' of influencers imo, but wow the ratio of her followers:views on this thread seems quite a lot compared to other influencers with way more followers!

Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve got that Sunday night anxiety except it’s not because of school, I’m just dreading the weekend roundup 🥴🥴🥴🤣 nightmares for me tonight x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is why I never believe any influencer when they #AD things. It's all just a bunch of bullshite.
She shoukd be honest and say she doesn't like whiskey, typically women don't drink it so the company has rolled out sweetned versions to appeal to women and younger drinkers to get their money sooner.

Yummy - sweetners, sugar and alcohol! Great for the skin and gut health.

• Heart
Thank God it's only Johnny Walker which I don't drink. I'd be upset if she was promoting a Scotch I do actually like. (I'm a massive gin and whisky head and get really cross when influencers get gifted stuff that I like and pay for because I like to support the smaller, more independent distilleries).

She shoukd be honest and say she doesn't like whiskey, typically women don't drink it so the company has rolled out sweetned versions to appeal to women and younger drinkers to get their money sooner.

Yummy - sweetners, sugar and alcohol! Great for the skin and gut health.
Oh such a good point. I like whisky but I'd rather have a nice single malt than a sickly sweet whisky based liqueur. Same with gin btw, love a nice dry gin but stay well clear off those sugary flavoured ones.

(And yeah, any alcohol is bad for you in any case but I don't go on SM complaining about my spotty skin and bloated tummy).

Reactions: 5
The picture reel is funny, it looks like she's trying to psych herself up into taking a tiny sip:

Screenshot_20201026-090818~2_compress94.jpg

"Come on Kathleen, we gotta do this. Just take a tiny sip for the gram"

Screenshot_20201026-090828~2_compress84.jpg

"What if I just lay here and just pretend I'm having a relaxing time? Isn't this enough?"

Screenshot_20201026-090833~2_compress2.jpg

"The brief said I must take a picture of me sipping it. Come on Kathleen, just tip it so it looks like your taking a sip, don't let it touch your lips!"

If these Gleam girls are going to be promoting whiskey I want a bleeping video of them drinking this tit neat so I can judge how much they reaaaaally love the stuff 🤣

• Haha
@Lunamoon22 - absolutely agree. There's no way she drinks it neat/on the rocks.
She should do a taste test on Stories or YT - I wanna see her drink a normal size sip with a straight face, or even better, a big smile. Go Kathleen.
Screenshot_20201026-001605~2.png

• Haha
The sheer amount of alcohol in their flat.
Screenshot_20201026-112416~2.png

Screenshot_20201026-112312~2.png

The cat is a bit cute. Too bad about the stupid name!
Screenshot_20201026-112324.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I watched her 2 year anniversary vlog and she seems deeply unhappy. I don’t watch her that much anymore but she seems soooo different and quite frankly, depressed.
also I’m so shocked that she got engaged again before she’d even celebrated her 2 year anniversary after such a failure of a first engagement. Each to their own, but I thought she’d be a bit smarter about quick engagements. Don’t even get me started on that cat... 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve realised what it is about the Whiskey post/photos that doesn’t sit right with me. She’s dressed in a stereotypical whiskey drinkers outfit. The white shirt and black trousers look, such a dated and male view of what a whiskey drinker looks like. And alcohol is a depressant, it’s so bad for mental health (and skin), and she’s today said she suffers from SAD. such a wrong message to send.

Reactions: 14
Was anyone else quite surprised by the engagement ring she got? I personally think it’s really lovely, very simple and elegant, but with G being all spenny and considering her previous ring, I expected something a bit ‘more’?!

Reactions: 4
I’ve realised what it is about the Whiskey post/photos that doesn’t sit right with me. She’s dressed in a stereotypical whiskey drinkers outfit. The white shirt and black trousers look, such a dated and male view of what a whiskey drinker looks like. And alcohol is a depressant, it’s so bad for mental health (and skin), and she’s today said she suffers from SAD. such a wrong message to send.
I was thinking exactly the same thing! I clicked on the poll (voted "yes" btw because both my and partner get affected, him more than me though, and we've been using our light for the past 2-3 weeks) and it seems like a crazy proportion of people is affected by it too. It is so irresponsible to be promoting buzz and then posting about SAD. There are so many other mental and physical disorders that get exacerbated by drinking that from a clinical point of view, not many people should drink, really.
katie.png

Every weekly round up there’s more and more food!
I’m not saying she shouldn’t be eating it but wow every week it’s so much! I think G might be a feeder and she seems to forget that she doesn’t need to eat the same amount as him even though he’s so much taller!?
How can she have so much bread, cheese, alcohol and then be surprised when she gets a skin flare up
!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.