Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every weekly round up there’s more and more food!
I’m not saying she shouldn’t be eating it but wow every week it’s so much! I think G might be a feeder and she seems to forget that she doesn’t need to eat the same amount as him even though he’s so much taller!?
How can she have so much bread, cheese, alcohol and then be surprised when she gets a skin flare up
!!!!
Exactly. But, also the ice cream, pastries and rhe lindt chocolates.

That food in large quantities isn't good for gut or skin health. Sad but true.

Has she posted her ring anywhere? I can't see it.

Reactions: 1
The sheer amount of alcohol in their flat.
View attachment 288293
View attachment 288294

The cat is a bit cute. Too bad about the stupid name!
View attachment 288298
Even back in the day when I used to watch her when she was with her ex fiancé I was always kind of shocked how much she used to go out and drink and how often she’d be having wine at home etc. By no means saying she has a problem as I don’t know her BUT it does come across like she uses alcohol as a comfort. I used to think god girl you’re always drinking!!! I don’t really watch her anymore but by the looks of things not much has changed. I’m all for a good drink now and again but it has always struck me just how much and often she seems to drink. Idk

Reactions: 6
Next thread suggestion:
Our Kathleen, worked for gleam, copying looks, Always causing a scene 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20201027-184043_compress22.jpg

Her 3rd sPoOOoOooOky look 🤣

I'm so sick of seeing influencers with these ready made plastic gems stuck all over their body 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Of course that ever so spooky and I'm sure very original look had to include massive cleavage. It seems Kathleen sees showing her body as unique selling point. Along with fake body positivity ie boasting about not being bothered to exercise while moaning about not feeling great about her body, and fishing for complements purposely showing and talking about her "rolls".

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she posting videos or tutorials for these looks or is it purely “spooky season Instagram content”
Imagine spending a Tuesday sticking gems to your chest and taking self timer photos for Instagram 🤣🤣 meanwhile in the real world...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she's showing off her bee big books to deflect the attention from her new 'bloated' belly

Reactions: 2
View attachment 290144

Her 3rd sPoOOoOooOky look 🤣

I'm so sick of seeing influencers with these ready made plastic gems stuck all over their body 🙄
Then they (gems) just get throw away and b become plastic toxic waste. Same with all the glitter, who remembers her glitter tits and glitter arse for festival season??? No mention of using only bio degradable glitter.

The whiskey advertisement looks as if she is desperately trying to channel Katherine Hepburn.

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’m just really unsympathetic, but it’s so attention seeking how she constantly flags that she’s ‘anxious’ about doing something re covid. She doesn’t HAVE to go to the gym but she’s decided to, so just shut up and get on with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Katie Snooks #2 how many more ailments can we abide, at least her ponytail looks cute from the side

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe I’m just really unsympathetic, but it’s so attention seeking how she constantly flags that she’s ‘anxious’ about doing something re covid. She doesn’t HAVE to go to the gym but she’s decided to, so just shut up and get on with it?
Most of us are getting on with our lives and don't have time to be anxious. Or we don't do things that make us feel anxious. I have a friend who has been mixing with way too many groups of other friends and it was making me feel uncomfortable to see her so I stopped. Simple as that.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.