Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s trying to be all edgy using the word pussy 🤔 it does seem quite out of character.

Reactions: 16
That's so disgusting, I might be over reacting but I find that term really offensive and misogynistic.
It's definitely on the way to being reclaimed by women (lots of use by female music artists recently) but is just so jarring when she's talking about things in such a serious manner!

I wonder if any of Big G's friends/family/colleagues follow Kathleen? I can't imagine what they think considering he's 40, seems to have a good job, and I get the impression his parents are a bit older/more traditional. She's got a condom review coming out when she's finished 'testing' them, I wonder if we'll get his opinion on them too...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whoever found out her name is Kathleen take a bow!! It makes me laugh every time someone calls her it on here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this is a really strange misconception. Why should people NOT use toys. You can get to know yourself and learn things about sex and still use toys, the two things are not mutually exclusive.
Totally get that. But it just highlights h that so far she only really talks about things like toys as they’ve been sent to her.... no-one’s gonna pay her to talk about sex if there’s not a product placement.

Reactions: 3
Christ alive I can’t believe my eyes! 🙈

Pussy 🤮 I agree that it’s so misogynistic and makes me think of a gross guy trying to get you to sext or send nudes, Donald Trump & other sexist pigs

Reactions: 14
Just watched her vlog. I don’t know why and yes I’m disappointed in myself. The hotel they stayed would be about £900 for a two night stay. I think G has a lot of cash! She’s become a lot more spenny since being with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched her vlog. I don’t know why and yes I’m disappointed in myself. The hotel they stayed would be about £900 for a two night stay. I think G has a lot of cash! She’s become a lot more spenny since being with him.
Who has that much disposable income?!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 283040
i wish that she would stop saying she was allergic to her ex! It just so happens she came off her pill at the same time!? Someone sensible would see the link with the pill stopping not some other guys bits....

Oh and that willy pillow is just absolutely pathetic, it’s not hilarious like you think Kath 😣
She 'truely' (spelling :rolleyes:) believes that sometimes your vagina is trying to give you a warning sign. What about your EYES AND BRAIN AND HEART :rolleyes: Why does it have to be your vagina :rolleyes:

Also, I don't think she should write 'pussy'. In this context, when she's trying to be educational, I think 'vagina' works best.

It's funny (but not really) that she only posted proper advice about treating thrush after we discussed it in great detail here. I swear though she did wear skinny jeans and used bath bombs when she was with Andrew. Didn't she film underwater videos with Lush bath bombs around that time?
Also, as I am not a native English speaker, what does she mean she had it "every month"? My understanding of a thrush is that it happens and goes on until treated. Like, does she mean she always got it the same time during her cycle? I just can't wrap my head around the wording...

And also it really not cool to call a vagina "a pussy".
Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me either and I'm a native speaker. I watched her videos when she was with Andrew and I remember her always wearing skinny jeans. With the underwater bath bombs she may have filmed the bath bomb developing and then let the water go and not got into the bath, but I think I remember her collecting/using bath bombs too. She certainly had lots of them at home!

I'm glad that so many people agree about 'pussy' being distasteful - I thought I might be in the minority.

Also lol at her saying 'your vagina needs air to 'breath''!! :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: Omg check your spelling love!

That sounds like the least funny sex anecdote ever

P.s. Why is she wearing a shower hat??

I wonder if any of Big G's friends/family/colleagues follow Kathleen? I can't imagine what they think considering he's 40, seems to have a good job, and I get the impression his parents are a bit older/more traditional. She's got a condom review coming out when she's finished 'testing' them, I wonder if we'll get his opinion on them too...
Does anyone remember Helen from an early Big Brother who got with Paul - didn't she call her boyfriend 'Big G'? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And they live in Wapping I assume in one of the loft conversions, with a concierge service etc. That's got to be at least £2000 a month.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Okay also, in amongst all these sex positive stories of hers, where’s the mention of women who don’t orgasm at all?! I’m sure it’s something like between 10-15% of women cannot climax. It’s super common, I can’t orgasm, I have girlfriends who can’t, I would love for someone to mention that for once.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.