Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just remembered her whole family follows her on Instagram. Fancy your dad seeing posts about bj courses and the endless sex toy content 😐 I think the sexual openness in that family is a case for psychiatrist. Remember the bday card for her dad with a dick on it!
Addressed to Daddy 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I am so close to unfollowing Katie I just don’t get her anymore! I used to love her when she was single and doing her dating videos - she was so funny and came across really well.

Since being with Geoff she’s turned into this adult baby and it creeps me out :sick: you can’t act like a teenager giggling and crying over everything to then try to flog a blow job course and Karen millen(wtf) sex toys!? Something doesn’t add up there it’s so wrong. Stop acting like a child Katie then maybe your viewers will respect you aagin

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can G not speak up about his BJ preference? I think sometimes people overthink it (just a BJ?!), definitely don't need a BJ course, just do it however you want, you can always switch around when your partner doesn't like it.

Reactions: 3
Have Karen Millen tried adding sex toys into their repertoire to try and combat the connotations of the name Karen or something? Do you think they think it makes them edgy? Seems such an odd move, I can’t think of another reason.

I also think Katie sort of feels like she has to run with this sex toy connoisseur identity now, in a bid to carve a niche, but it doesn’t suit her at all and it just feels uncomfortable to watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It is just all about money at the end of the day, the collage of deep throat are getting anxious people to subscribe to their various courses, and Katie is getting her pay for endorsement of it, maybe for how many pay to subscribe to it. Karen millen are selling their lux sex toys, even though the market seems saturated with lux toys from lelo etc. I would have been really embarrassed to see those toys in a clothes shop if i was clothes shopping with my family as a teen as I went to karen millen looking for formal dresses for the end of year stuff. I didi see a mini bullet vibratior in Saninsburys' have to say it takes a lot of the fun out of them seeing them in your local supermarket. I don't feel sexy there myself.

Katie isn't teaching the oral course. She was a student. Whoever said that in russia oral was taught in college with dildos and the teacher checking the class was sucking correctly?! Sorry i can't imagine anything less sexy, but sex ed at my school was next to nill so maybe taking away the mystery is a good thing. I'm just imagining the horror of our science teacher 'demonstrating' this, i think it will be in my nightmares.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t said anything so far about this because I couldn’t work out what annoyed me about the whole sex toy/class thing and it finally hit me. I don’t follow her on YouTube anymore but from her Instagram; it all seems to be about flogging the stuff- I get it, she’s paid to advertise it. But what she could have done is gone from an angle of female empowerment, I think there’s a lot of young women out there who still think it’s okay if they don’t orgasm and it’s all about the blokes pleasure, I know I did until I hit my mid twenties. And she’s just reinforcing that to me, especially with the class thing about blowjobs. Even with the toys it’s always about enjoying them with a partner, using them to help yourself figure out what you like and what gets you to the finish line. I’m probably not articulating this that well (I have a ten week old baby so half asleep writing this 😂)

• Heart
I also think Katie sort of feels like she has to run with this sex toy connoisseur identity now, in a bid to carve a niche, but it doesn’t suit her at all and it just feels uncomfortable to watch 😂
But then gets pouty and moans when she’s not chosen for True Crime related work 🙄 and wonders why...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
8DC24067-CDEF-4148-807F-6861200E03D3.png

I grew up in an open household where I spoke to my mum about everything. I asked my mum to go on the pill at 15 and she took me to the drs. But I have always bought my own vibrators. That’s bleeping weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
duck me 😮 Mum who buys you a vibrator is definitely not normal. I bet Kathleen grew up constantly hearing her parents have sex..can't think of anything more gross. Notice how she says "confident talking about sex" , not doing it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
C4806467-65A3-4F96-9FCB-40DA86E16624.jpeg

i wish that she would stop saying she was allergic to her ex! It just so happens she came off her pill at the same time!? Someone sensible would see the link with the pill stopping not some other guys bits....

Oh and that willy pillow is just absolutely pathetic, it’s not hilarious like you think Kath 😣

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It's funny (but not really) that she only posted proper advice about treating thrush after we discussed it in great detail here. I swear though she did wear skinny jeans and used bath bombs when she was with Andrew. Didn't she film underwater videos with Lush bath bombs around that time?
Also, as I am not a native English speaker, what does she mean she had it "every month"? My understanding of a thrush is that it happens and goes on until treated. Like, does she mean she always got it the same time during her cycle? I just can't wrap my head around the wording...

And also it really not cool to call a vagina "a pussy".

Attachments

Reactions: 6
E4556C29-F5F5-4200-90A8-66231088D22F.jpeg

a quick google search can tell you that it is possible for birth control to contribute to thrust (this was just the first result, there were lots of other websites supporting it) ...

I feel bad for her Ex honestly their relationship was very public so I’m sure people know who he is and then she is saying he gave her thrush for 4 years ☹ Not great for him I’m sure. A bit unkind, sure you might think that (she might anyway 🙄) but don’t publish it over the internet.

Reactions: 5
Did she really call a vagina a 'pussy' ffs.

It's funny (but not really) that she only posted proper advice about treating thrush after we discussed it in great detail here. I swear though she did wear skinny jeans and used bath bombs when she was with Andrew. Didn't she film underwater videos with Lush bath bombs around that time?
Also, as I am not a native English speaker, what does she mean she had it "every month"? My understanding of a thrush is that it happens and goes on until treated. Like, does she mean she always got it the same time during her cycle? I just can't wrap my head around the wording...

And also it really not cool to call a vagina "a pussy".
I think she means she had a flare up at least once a month

Reactions: 6

Yes that’s what I thought too, I think they call it reoccurring thrush (this is if you have it more than twice in six months according to the NHS website)

Reactions: 2

She did, multiple times over those Stories Q&A. (See below for another one).

Thanks for explaining :)

Untitled.png

• Sick
Reactions: 7
No surprise that she was a hoarder or bath bombs... surely this was thrush inducing?
0BCAFDE8-6A82-44E7-A32B-85841AB2F8C7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.