Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Too Much

VIP Member
This comment is very true. She is very embarrassing all the sex chat is cringe
That's such an awful reply from her that a numbered list is required:

1) 'SO natural' - I can just imagine her saying this :sick::ROFLMAO:
2) Commenter says 'used to be a loyal subscriber' - Katie doesn't need to correct this with 'I guess you can't have been that loyal then' - people are entitled to change their mind and not be duty bound to you forever!
3) She wants to encourage girls to feel happy and confident in their skin and in the bedroom' - even though I'm sure she has young followers, I don't think she should be advertising that this is the target group for her sex content, specifically re: the blow job course, for the reasons that have been highlighted in the thread above
4) 'I feel very bad for you' - no she doesn't! And no need to shame the commenter for their opinion. She could at least try to be professional with her audience - a former loyal viewer no less!
5) There is no place for that passive aggressive kiss

She should have definitely slept on it before replying to that comment. I'll be interested to see whether it stays up!

Her reply adds fuel to the fire that is this thread - if you can't express an opinion on her platforms that many of us (who are probably also former fans) share, then talking here is somewhere to go where you are not made to feel like there is something wrong with you!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lozenge85

I definitely get swinger vibes from her parents. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but I’d rather not know about my parents’ private life personally...

• Haha
  • Wow

Kindred_

VIP Member
I used to like her a lot but she really annoys me at the moment, I don’t know why... :(
Could it be the whinging? The whining? The sad pouty faces at the smallest inconvenience? Is it her total reliance on G? Her “it should have been me” self entitlement?🤣🤣

• Haha

Too Much

VIP Member
It's embarrassing that he replied at all, let alone to a completely reasonable and polite question and with such a dickish trying-to-be-clever comment.

I can just imagine Katie laughing and being really pleased with such a 'clever' reply. I just think it makes him look really immature.

I think a lot less of him after reading that (not that I really liked him before). A man being unnecessarily condescending to a woman asking a reasonable question is in particularly bad taste.

It's also sickening that Katie has liked the comment below praising him.

Also, the fact he says 'Good question in the appropriate channel to the right person'. So patronising - why can't this person ask Katie - is she not accountable for the content decisions she makes? I would think the first/best channel/person to ask would be THE ONE WHO HAS CHOSEN TO MAKE THE VIDEO THAT THE QUESTION IS ABOUT :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
Sat in my living room today thinking about getting a candle to make it cosier and had a flashback of Katie showing us her hoard of about 20 candles under her bed 🤣🤣🤣

I was going to attempt at finding the video but never mind ... 😱

92EA9A2F-F079-4ABA-9CAB-880BB154C108.jpeg
559B76A0-BCD5-45CD-AB43-E41CDCC81DD5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Sassyvic23

Fuck me 😮 Mum who buys you a vibrator is definitely not normal. I bet Kathleen grew up constantly hearing her parents have sex..can't think of anything more gross. Notice how she says "confident talking about sex" , not doing it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Kindred_

VIP Member
Baby Katie crying about something again and admitting defeat without giving it a chance. Now she’s the WORST cat mum ever and G has to rub her back, wipe those tears and tell her she’s being a silly sausage and she will be the bestest cat mum ever x

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
She should just sell the old dress and move on, theres no need for a photo shoot wearing it!! It’s just another instalment of Katie’s self indulgence!

I know she’s a hoarder but she’s moved to two different houses since the split, the thought of her wedding dress going from place to place with her is weird!! I’d need to get rid of it!

Sockmonkey

I just can’t get over her bizarre contradictory dynamic of acting like a complete child on a daily basis yet insisting on having so much (too much) sex toy related content on her channel. It just jars in my opinion. I think her content was great and mature when she was in her dating phase but ever since getting with G she’s become insufferable, entitled and immature. I’ve never known someone to whine SO much about SUCH irrelevant things! She wouldn’t last a day in the real world.

ahemahem

D176C3ED-DC87-41BA-918D-717D75B86FBB.jpeg

It was just the other week she posted an Ad saying Kate Somerville was her go-to product for acne breakouts. And then Ren skincare! This kind of thing really exposes the problems with some “influencers” and their paid for content.

• Angry

unt Bessie

Again, read the bloody room Katie.

We're officially in a recession, tons of people have lost their jobs/a considerable chunk of their income, we're still fighting a pandemic which is killing people daily, and some areas of the country are in lockdown again. I love a bit of escapism but now just doesn't seem the time to be flaunting a designer handbag on a fancy birthday getaway.

Admittedly I'm probably bitter as it's my birthday next week and I've had to cancel visiting my own family a few hours away (haven't seen them since Feb) because we're in a local lockdown!

• Heart

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
I find it so frustrating how she talks about her poor kitten. It's very clear that she's not used to / has never had a cat and so I understand that you'd be unsure of certain behaviours. But if you get a kitten, you surely must know that they are going to need attention and care, and that they won't just behave as adorable little props all the time.

Katie needs to spend some time researching and reading up about how to look after the breed you choose. The amount of times she's visibly annoyed by Doctor Maurice (uughhh that name) and has called him 'a pain' or 'difficult' or 'super needy'... as if he's doing it on purpose?

A kitten is for life, not just for YouTube!

gee13

VIP Member
I’m actually happy for her! They seem well suited and he seems nice enough and treats her well from what we see! I really like Katie I don’t feel like she ever pretends to be something she’s not! Shes a bit messy and lacks motivation sometimes I feel BUT she keeps at it and is constant with her content! She seems really down to earth aswell! Pleased she’s found someone and is happy!

• Heart

JDM13

she also mentioned it is inconvenient (something along the line), how irresponsible of her
Unqualified influencers should not be giving out safe sex advice ESPECIALLY without getting the facts correct, it’s genuinely scary.

Is she fucking for real? She’s gone from I hate condoms to I’m going to review all my favourite ones in the space of one afternoon? Talking absolute shite and trying to get a Durex/Hanx sponsorship out of it?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

ahemahem

Ffs in the years I’ve been following her she’s never talked about whiskey!! This reminded me of the time she posted about a Starbucks drink and someone did actually comment saying she’s never talked about this Starbucks drink but the comment seems to have disappeared now...
E7CEBE89-323D-4987-AFE3-41F7054E84F0.jpeg

This is once again exposing her for taking any job that comes her way and truly misleading her audience.

• Angry
Reactions: 16