Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloStereo

VIP Member

Kindred_

VIP Member
Gosh she's wearing very little in her new fitness vlog montage, gave me a shock haha. Good for her for trying to make a change though.

I agree on those eye gem things, just why???

Also I'm enjoying it when her hair looks dark because of her roots. She'd suit being brunette
It was an odd choice of outfit to work out in. A big pink nappy and a black top with no support so she had to hold her boobs down the whole time?!

She has had brown hair and I remember it really didn’t suit her but i think she’s yet to get the right shade hair colour that suits her complexion

martaS

VIP Member
I thought they were tears but they’re like stuck on gems. Why??!
At least she using up stuff from her box of fancy dress/festival makeup box she's hoarded over the years.
(I assume she's had them in her collection and not bought especially/got gifted recently)

gee13

VIP Member
It’s difficult to say what people’s preferences are with rings, each to their own.
yea i agree, when writing it i thought actually its probably more personal preference! She does say she's very sentimental though, i think it was just that there was another option that made her seem she didn't like the original family ring!