Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minniewinnie

Whoever found out her name is Kathleen take a bow!! It makes me laugh every time someone calls her it on here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Kindred_

VIP Member
As if shes having a sulk because a brand never worked with her lmao
she’s so entitled!!! “I’m the biggest true crime fan!!”

F5D27B4D-5014-481C-A332-9BA4A022625E.jpeg

True crime series is abit of a stretch... 4 videos in total 😳

83F4FE55-9535-4090-B08C-8AB44AF6E779.jpeg

Wonder how many sad, pouty face selfies she has on her camera roll!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

dressagediva

I wonder why she's so arsed about Tattle - her thread is one of the tamest. Valid criticism of her pretending to adopt when she bought (cat) and a bit of complaining about her whinging, but nothing mean about her looks or whole personality.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
I’ve been following Katie for years and am still subbed, but after watching her weekly today I’ve just got to rant. She went to five different charity stores, a bakery, a coffee shop, and a restaurant in just one day? You would never know watching her vlog that COVID is even a thing, it seems crazy to me.
And even though I understand the sentimentality of thrifting rather than buying new, she said in her charity store video that she purposefully bought something from every place to show us - isn’t that just continuing to be wasteful? Later in her weekly she’s showing a bunch more clothing to her mum that’s bought from charity; she’s decluttered just to top it all up with thrifted clothing, which we all know is just going to gather dust in her wardrobe like everything else. I’ve always really liked her and thought she’s sweet and well meaning, but she comes across as so dumb these days. She’s a bunch of contradictions. It’s disappointing.
This is exactly how I feel about her at the moment. I think the turning point for me was when she was going on about how *anxious* she was about their trip to France, then still went anyway, met up with multiple large groups of people out there, and didn’t bother trying to quarantine at all when she came back.

I know she’s not vulnerable personally, but we’re still very much in the middle of a global pandemic, the second wave is coming, and people like her are contributing to the spread even if they’re seemingly unaffected. The amount she’s going out to eat all the time boggles my mind, especially since people in London can get almost everything delivered through Deliveroo and UberEats anyway.

• Heart

Sassyvic23

What makes me laugh the most about her sex content, is that she admitted herself to not even knowing how to start sex. She said all she does is ask G is he’s tired :ROFLMAO: Such a saucy minx, Katie. Really can’t imagine her being that adventurous in bed. All the sex toys must be gathering the dust

• Haha
The term “female orgasm” frustrates me. If she’s concerned with female empowerment then why in 2020 is she calling it that? It’s simply...an orgasm.

whoever said earlier that her two personas don’t fit really hit the nail on the head. her babyishness mixed with a grown up discussion about sex is so jarring!

Lmorg

I feel like rather than, get better at blow jobs so you’re more confident, the message should really be, don’t worry if your blowjobs aren’t mind blowing because the right partner won’t care anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sex should be about feeling safe and having fun and figuring things out, it’s rarely ‘perfect’. If the dynamic you have with the person you’re sleeping with means you feel intimidated about giving them oral, they’re probs not the right partner for you 💁‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I've unfollowed her on all channels now and I was a long time subscriber. The BJ course was the final straw, I'm no prude but where is it appropriate to advertised that women need to go on a course to learn how to please a man? Faux feminist, like her faux environmentalist shtick whilst accepting any old PR package and buying so much fast fashion that she needs to declutter every other week.

The one thing that really irks me though, is that she never responds to comments on her videos when there is literally a handful at most. It's so rude.

ahemahem

Well her insta story just directed me here - I really need to unfollow. This girl has no direction in her content. She just seems to post half naked pics (mainly in tacky Ann Summers underwear) on insta where she talks about bloating and thinks that body confidence means being confident to post half naked pictures with a bit of tummy roll. Otherwise she just talks about G, her cat, what she had for dinner or how much stuff she has.

• Haha
  • Heart
Long time lurker of this thread... I can’t believe the cat / vet debacle that’s just happened. Why was G swinging the carrier so much if it’s just been so ill? I get so much second embarrassment from the pair of them. Also as others mentioned previously I get major camp vibes from G too. I really can’t imagine the dynamics of their relationship...

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
What’s he fucking eaten? “Eaten something” well it must be something you left out for him to eat, try being careful and not poisoning ya bloody cat! It’s not like he has a garden to go in. For someone so neurotic and worried she could at least try and be careful
I hope she didn't leave the sex drawer open 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lmorg

I wouldn’t mind about her using pussy if she also then said, for example, cock - but if you’re only calling a penis a penis, the vagina deserves the same respect 🙌

• Heart

Elle

VIP Member
“They called me weird for putting a sex toy in front of my cat and taking a picture *sad pout stroppy face*”

How does she cope with all this horrible hate, poor Katie
They said I was strange because I got my dad a birthday card with a big fat dick on it. Sooooooo devastated

• Haha

Rainbowchampagne

What annoys me about this is very few things I read on here are actually offensive. But actual celebrities get slated or “cancelled” on twitter and torn apart by the press and they just shut up and put up because it comes with the territory.

Influencers think they’re exempt because they’re not celeb status, but they are in the public eye and need to accept it. People are going to talk about people until the end of time.

anything I write on tattle I would say to their face if I were their friend (perhaps more kindly) but I think if I was Katie’s friend I’d have long gone because I’d struggle not to scream at her with all the whining 🤦‍♀️ Or I’d have been ditched for “G”

Reactions: 18

ahemahem

B35D9157-9A3E-49EE-8031-836402E03482.jpeg
“This makes me cringe but not enough to post it to my 1000’s of followers on Instagram”

Also, I wonder if in 10 years time she’ll cringe at “omg look at my ponytail, aren’t I amazing guys?”

Or if she’ll cringe at “hey internet, and future children, this is the vibrator Daddy used to use on Mummy”

• Haha
  • Wow

Elle

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for that poor cat, like others have said I really hope he lives a healthy long life but I hate to say I can’t see that happening 😣
after watching her “rushed to the vets” vlog I feel stressed just watching how stressed she gets 😂 saying she’s gotta go pick Maurice up early by herself and she’s stressed about it, think how that poor little kitten must feel?! I imagine he’s on edge and “anxious” all the time because she is, she doesn’t have a clue!
Ikr. Her anxiousness combined with 'G' whirling the poor kitten about in its carry case as if it's on fucking Nemesis.

• Haha