Katie Snooks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least we get a rest from the ‘Doctor’ pics thanks to ‘Zoella’s digital detox’ day aka ‘influencers take the day off and pat yourselves on the back for a job well done’ day...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so frustrating how she talks about her poor kitten. It's very clear that she's not used to / has never had a cat and so I understand that you'd be unsure of certain behaviours. But if you get a kitten, you surely must know that they are going to need attention and care, and that they won't just behave as adorable little props all the time.

Katie needs to spend some time researching and reading up about how to look after the breed you choose. The amount of times she's visibly annoyed by Doctor Maurice (uughhh that name) and has called him 'a pain' or 'difficult' or 'super needy'... as if he's doing it on purpose?

A kitten is for life, not just for YouTube!

Reactions: 17
I find it so frustrating how she talks about her poor kitten. It's very clear that she's not used to / has never had a cat and so I understand that you'd be unsure of certain behaviours. But if you get a kitten, you surely must know that they are going to need attention and care, and that they won't just behave as adorable little props all the time.

Katie needs to spend some time researching and reading up about how to look after the breed you choose. The amount of times she's visibly annoyed by Doctor Maurice (uughhh that name) and has called him 'a pain' or 'difficult' or 'super needy'... as if he's doing it on purpose?

A kitten is for life, not just for YouTube!
When she said in her vlog that she’d been our for a couple of hours and came back to “super needy cat” well obviously katie he’s a little kitten that’s been left by himself for hours 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I used to really like Katie but now it’s like every photo/video/word that comes out of her mouth is about that sodding cat! I hate cats (don’t come for me!) haven’t watched anything of her since she got it!

I used to really like Katie but now it’s like every photo/video/word that comes out of her mouth is about that sodding cat! I hate cats (don’t come for me!) haven’t watched anything of her since she got it!
I feel the same way! I hate cats too so it just makes her content even worse

Reactions: 6
In her latest video when G brings her tea and biscuits but says ‘only 2 you aren’t having anymore. Whaaaaat the duck?!

• Wow
  • Sick
In her latest video when G brings her tea and biscuits but says ‘only 2 you aren’t having anymore. Whaaaaat the duck?!
just watched it 😳 maybe he was sick of her getting excited in her baby voice “tea and biscwuitttttttssss”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually like cats and can’t stand her content now about the bloody cat so can’t imagine hating cats as well 😂

Reactions: 4
I cringed 😬 in the vlog where she said “aww you don’t want daddy to go back to work..... I don’t want him to either” I found it very clingy and immature tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just thw
I think she reads here as there has been a definite increase in sulky faces since we've mentioned it more, possibly doing it on purpose!

Also bleeping lol at pretending to nap.. so dreamy 🤣
Tgtee.
Just the three of them, and the ghost who takes their photos

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe shes on one of those dreaded wedding diets?
Why has she regressed to a toddler?
How can she not be surprised a BABY animal needs care and attention, when she must be aware that she as a woman in her thirties needs a lot of tlc?

I can’t believe how much she has regressed since meeting G. I can’t bear to watch her vlogs anymore, they make me feel a bit queezy. She definitely calls him daddy in bed. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe how much she has regressed since meeting G. I can’t bear to watch her vlogs anymore, they make me feel a bit queezy. She definitely calls him daddy in bed. :sick:
Even weirder because she calls her dad daddy 😫

• Sick
I noticed this! I can't believe she didn't edit that out? Actually I can. She probably doesn't think anything is wrong with it.

Reactions: 3
I noticed this! I can't believe she didn't edit that out? Actually I can. She probably doesn't think anything is wrong with it.
I just think he said it in a jokey way tbf but I think its weirder that he wouldnt wait for her to finish filming. Why did he have to bring it to her on camera? When my boyfriend is on camera for work wfh I'd just wait till he is finished to bring tea and bwiscuits 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve just unsubscribed after 3 years. I can’t cope with the amount of whining and moaning this girl does. She has no idea how privileged she is.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine what her hen do will be like. It will be cock themed. Cocks everywhere. It will be so vulgar. She will be giggling so much at all the penis decorations. I'm actually looking quite forward to seeing it lol. By the way I'm not slagging off people for having cock things at their hen. That is normal but she will take it over the top and to the extreme

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She should just sell the old dress and move on, theres no need for a photo shoot wearing it!! It’s just another instalment of Katie’s self indulgence!

I know she’s a hoarder but she’s moved to two different houses since the split, the thought of her wedding dress going from place to place with her is weird!! I’d need to get rid of it!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.