Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is filming this? I don't know if it's weirder to randomly film your friend or partner like this without them asking (then send them the footage to put online), or for Katie to ask someone to get the footage!? Hoping for some kindly gifted Lindt chocolate anyway.
I assumed she pops her phone somewhere and just records herself, maybe she has one of those portable flexible tripods? OR would she be generous enough to pay an assistant to do this for her?

My main qualm with freezing it is mainly surprise that she didn't taxidermy it tbh
Probably froze him in preparation for taxidermy at some point in the future. I know some people adore taxidermy but it just seems rather macabre. Poor Echo, popped in the deep freeze next to the nui ice cream lollies.

Reactions: 5
Well, I'm shocked! No way would I pay the max of £10,500 for a venue!!! And the price depends on the date. For a dark and dismal hall? No thanks!!
Screenshot_20220722-142544_Drive.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It was just a day of indulgence & excess.
The catering came to £150 a head.
So that’s cAnApEs which were limited to 3 tiny morsels each of those woeful ‘English breakfast’ style kebabs, a slice of pork belly, and 2 chips and a scampi.
starters of scotch egg & mixed salad u could prob buy in a packet for 30p
Mains- pie & mash with mushy peas.
dessert- icecream with assorted sprinkles.

u wouldn’t pay £150 for that shambles menu in a restaurant

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We paid $1000 for our wedding…granted I hated it and it was not a dream day. Congrats to those that got married recently!

Becky does not look happy in that photo of them together! I just wish she would spill the tea on the drama!

We paid $1000 for our wedding…granted I hated it and it was not a dream day. Congrats to those that got married recently!

Becky does not look happy in that photo of them together! I just wish she would spill the tea on the drama!
I know! So there wedding politics, it was not her parents, not his parents, not her sis...then who??? Grandparents?

Reactions: 3
It was just a day of indulgence & excess.
The catering came to £150 a head.
So that’s cAnApEs which were limited to 3 tiny morsels each of those woeful ‘English breakfast’ style kebabs, a slice of pork belly, and 2 chips and a scampi.
starters of scotch egg & mixed salad u could prob buy in a packet for 30p
Mains- pie & mash with mushy peas.
dessert- icecream with assorted sprinkles.

u wouldn’t pay £150 for that shambles menu in a restaurant
Urrrrrrmm actually I think you’ll find the guests also had a bagel each so well worth it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Urrrrrrmm actually I think you’ll find the guests also had a bagel each so well worth it 😂
She’s at home reading this like “babe, they did do gluten free bagels though and those are spenny. We did get a good deal though didn’t we babe? Babe? What do you think?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They both looked absolutely miserable, I smiled at them and got glared at
I always think I probably look like a miserable git half the time going about my day (resting witch face and bad eyesight so constantly squinting) but glaring at someone who smiles at you is just plain rude.
I wonder if they were disappointed by the lack of absinthe bars set in converted GP practices.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think this confirms what everyone here suspected... I wonder if her niece is the exception she talks about.

Screenshot_20220725-100342_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.