Katie Snooks #9 Welcome to the Wedding of Katie Snooks featuring Geoffrey the Lentil. Enjoy the feast, Peasants!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone make a new thread? I would but I’ve got covid and my brain is all fogged up- I have some ranting to do about this weeks roundup - thanks muchly!

Reactions: 3
Despite the decision that G had made as a couple?

This sounds like he thinks as one unit for them as a couple. Something we all knew anyway haha
Yeah I think it might be an oversight/ typo (especially considering the quality of the other posts) but if it's intentional it still fits!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this confirms what everyone here suspected... I wonder if her niece is the exception she talks about.

View attachment 1444527
If that’s true I find it so sad that she wouldn’t automatically want her niece at her wedding! I went to a child-free wedding last year with an exception for the groom’s niece, and I completely understood, even though it meant my son couldn’t go.

Reactions: 8
So she has finally spilled the tea - that's why her sister looked so put out on the day! Now Kath is calling her out in a blog post, how petty! Nevermind the awful posts Gaggy G made on Instagram about children 🤢

Reactions: 6
I’ll make the new thread, what’s the title?
I believe my thread suggestion had the most votes, but as it was ages ago and no longer relevant (for now) to the current affairs happening in Snookville I am hereby formally withdrawing my thread suggestion and asking for this one (which had the next highest votes) instead
1C6239E0-A86D-43DD-8916-030C6FD5C26D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would like to submit a late contender:

Katie Snooks #10 A child-free wedding (Kathleen was the exception)

Many thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We've had this too, from @squatternutbosh, are people happy with it?
Katie Snooks #10 Neck braces & duvet days, what’s next in Kathy’s long list of malaise

I believe my thread suggestion had the most votes, but as it was ages ago and no longer relevant (for now) to the current affairs happening in Snookville I am hereby formally withdrawing my thread suggestion and asking for this one (which had the next highest votes) instead
View attachment 1445076
She's still having duvet days & feeling of doom every few days so I think it's relevant

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.