Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tom_Nook I wish she did a structured video every week, I am so over vlogs unless they actually show something interesting
I agree, there also seems to be a real trend of vloggers telling viewers what they did after the fact, instead of vlogging it at the time. Vlogs in general seem to just showcase how the other half live and how out of touch they are....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish her 100 day lipstick challenge was her trying lipstick and eating sweetcorn. Would have been way better than that sexy, pouty, self-indulgent fail. Still rubbish though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yes, a BEAUTIFUL delivery of sweaty cheesecake 🤢 honestly wtf is she okay?! Looks like gross condensation in the box, have I missed something??

2B151190-0C9B-4DCA-B71F-9EF193BA8CA4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ah yes, a BEAUTIFUL delivery of sweaty cheesecake 🤢 honestly wtf is she okay?! Looks like gross condensation in the box, have I missed something??

View attachment 831462
I can't tell if it's condensation or if the cheesecakes are frozen. Either way it's not worth her crying over them, unless she's preparing for how bloated she's going to be, or how her skin's playing up.

Reactions: 3

View attachment 831462
Cakes are not sweaty, these are Katie's tears. The cakes are so beautiful she was crying so hard that the tears got inside the boxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won't put milk in her tea, but will eat cheesecake until the cows come home.

Aye. Sound logic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
7DE3B917-DA73-492D-BAAE-EE53CF26C876.png

Did she just call her job straight out “Boring but lovely”?

Going to a handbag store, choosing a free bag and getting it engraved is “boring” but uses “grateful” in the same sentence to downplay it. Ungrateful brat.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 832001
Did she just call her job straight out “Boring but lovely”?

Going to a handbag store, choosing a free bag and getting it engraved is “boring” but uses “grateful” in the same sentence to downplay it. Ungrateful brat.
This is why I can’t stand her anymore. She is so entitled and out of touch with reality. She’s becoming a snob

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is why I can’t stand her anymore. She is so entitled and out of touch with reality. She’s becoming a snob
Gone are the days were she preferred to get groceries from Tesco or Asda over places like Waitrose but now Waitrose is standard for her.

She sounds embarrassed to admit she gets a food shop now as they are never done eating out, ordering coffees, deliveroo etc etc. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
She sounds embarrassed to admit she gets a food shop now as they are never done eating out, ordering coffees, deliveroo etc etc. It’s ridiculous.
It must be so bad for them though! Restaurant meals are usually so salty/fatty compared to normal at home cooking.

Reactions: 6
Just started watching the vlog..... again with the 'haven't had a proper holiday in a long time'. She's had numerous mini breaks this year and had that two week holiday about a year ago, which is more than a lot of us get. Ever. And again with the misuse of 'staycation'. You've gone on a HOLIDAY. A UK holiday is also more than what a lot of us can afford even before Covid.

'G's making some bread and cheese'. Of course he f***ing is. Quelle surprise.

I'll resume watching tomorrow, I'm not even two minutes in and I've had enough.

Reactions: 14
'G's making some bread and cheese'. Of course he f***ing is. Quelle surprise.
"Making" - makes me imagine G bakes a bread from scratch and goes to milk some goats to then make the cheese 😂

It must be so bad for them though! Restaurant meals are usually so salty/fatty compared to normal at home cooking.
Not always, there is some really healthy food places but it's not places they prefer

Gone are the days were she preferred to get groceries from Tesco or Asda over places like Waitrose but now Waitrose is standard for her.

I keep forgetting about the coffees from deliveroo, I mean who does that? :mad:

Reactions: 3
"Making" - makes me imagine G bakes a bread from scratch and goes to milk some goats to then make the cheese 😂
Hahaha in fairness to Katie, I think I misheard. It might have been 'preparing'.

I recommend playing the Little drinking game this week. Grab your FAVE gorgeous cocktails!
Little hut
Little town
Little reel
Little outdoor seating area
Little indoor seating area
Little barbecue
Little bedroom
Little hutted (?) area
Little storage area
Little bench
Little snack
Little farm shop
Little butchers
Little hut (another)
Little quick scone
Little village
Little hut
Little drive
Little view of the sea
Little cave
Little fossils
Little shells
Little mooch
Little bagel
Little table
Little ice cream cone
Little game

Other highlights include content of a grown woman shrieking at some sheep and asking if the sea is always higher than the horizon. Also acknowledges that she's not meant to take a fossil, but is going to take it anyway. Says King Arthur was prominent in her childhood but seems to know nothing about him. The 'loveliest gutters I've ever seen' with a 'boujie ship' was another favourite. This childlike persona is getting weird now.

• Haha

Not always, there is some really healthy food places but it's not places they prefer

I keep forgetting about the coffees from deliveroo, I mean who does that? :mad:
THEY HAVE 2 bleeping COFFEE MACHINES AND A BASTARDING KETTLE

• Angry
Hahaha in fairness to Katie, I think I misheard. It might have been 'preparing'.

I recommend playing the Little drinking game this week. Grab your FAVE gorgeous cocktails!
Little hut
Little town
Little reel
Little barbecue
Little bedroom
Little hutted (?) area
Little storage area
Little bench
Little snack
Little farm shop
Little butchers
Little hut (another)
Little quick scone
Little village
Little hut
Little drive
Little view of the sea
Little cave
Little fossils
Little shells
Little mooch
Little bagel
Little table
Little ice cream cone
Little game

Other highlights include content of a grown woman shrieking at some sheep and asking if the sea is always higher than the horizon. Also acknowledges that she's not meant to take a fossil, but is going to take it anyway. Says King Arthur was prominent in her childhood but seems to know nothing about him. The 'loveliest gutters I've ever seen' with a 'boujie ship' was another favourite. This childlike persona is getting weird now.
She infantilises herself in the most bizarre way. So much baby voice throughout. I find it really uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Reactions: 12

Little hut
Little town
Little reel
Little barbecue
Little bedroom
Little hutted (?) area
Little storage area
Little bench
Little snack
Little farm shop
Little butchers
Little hut (another)
Little quick scone
Little village
Little hut
Little drive
Little view of the sea
Little cave
Little fossils
Little shells
Little mooch
Little bagel
Little table
Little ice cream cone
Little game

Oh my goodness the horizon thing, I felt so embarrassed for her. It just sounds these days like she knows nothing about the world. Also, whenever she's out of London, the most mundane things excite her. I have an interest in nature and plants so I probably know more than an average person but she still doesn't know about the most basic things in general*. I can't stand that "city gal" in the countryside act. It's nice to appreciate beauty of nature, and the animals, when you live in a big city and don't have that every day but shouting at lamb is just a bit much. She just does it for show, doesn't she?

* Such as the time when she confused a thyroid with a lymph node/gland. :rolleyes:

Also, @Tom_Nook great job listing all the "littles". When she was showing the cabin, I picked up on the overuse of "little" but kind of switch off after about fifth one 😬 I knew that someone would mention it here though!

Reactions: 7
She isn’t a ‘city girl’ it’s such a fake act it’s unreal.
she literally went to school which was in a huge park with a MASSIVE lake with hundreds of swans and geese right behind the building.
She acts like she’s been living in New York all her life, like some pathetic SJP

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.