Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We haven't had a trip to A and E with the worst period cramps everrrrr in a good few months now.

She's cured!

Reactions: 4
Just some recent Katie bits I haven't had the chance to post.

The Wild Refill thing. This is not a genuine partnership. Also Wild will pay pretty much anyone to advertise for them these days. I am really sorry for all you guys here who said you were using it before influencers started promoting it. It's annoying seeing the money you spend on supporting a great sustainable brand then gets spent on this form of advertising.
On a different note, first, a towel wrapped around head is really not good look for Katie, makes her face look unflattering, but secondly who walks around their house with a towel on their head and a full face of makeup?
1.png

Not really Katie, most people watch Bake Off when they watch it rather than scroll on their phone, plus not many of us can actually afford to get a cake via Deliveroo.
Screenshot_20211027-160408.png

Thank you once again for sharing the details of the most boringest outfit in the world.
I know it's petty but typos such as "Cost" instead of "Coat" so easy to spot and correct.
I do like the longline jacket though. So much better than those brown shakets she keeps stealing from G.
Screenshot_20211027-160444.png

I have never ever heard of this brand before. Anyone?
Screenshot_20211027-160519.png

The bags aren't even that nice. I maybe would change my tune if I was the one given the bag for free, but I probably wouldn't.
Screenshot_20211027-160544.png

Screenshot_20211027-160556.png

Screenshot_20211027-160604.png

She can't wait to style the bag up, I can't wait to see how she makes it look cheap 😂
I guess the black bags are not too bad but the pastel pink croc was just a bit much for me.
Screenshot_20211027-160623.png

And here's G's post from today. I think he needs to ask Katie how to use location tags LOL but isn't he just so cool and artistic? 😬
Screenshot_20211028-123331.png

Reactions: 5

The Wild Refill thing. This is not a genuine partnership. Also Wild will pay pretty much anyone to advertise for them these days. I am really sorry for all you guys here who said you were using it before influencers started promoting it. It's annoying seeing the money you spend on supporting a great sustainable brand then gets spent on this form of advertising.
On a different note, first, a towel wrapped around head is really not good look for Katie, makes her face look unflattering, but secondly who walks around their house with a towel on their head and a full face of makeup?
View attachment 834780
Not really Katie, most people watch Bake Off when they watch it rather than scroll on their phone, plus not many of us can actually afford to get a cake via Deliveroo.
View attachment 834781
Thank you once again for sharing the details of the most boringest outfit in the world.
I know it's petty but typos such as "Cost" instead of "Coat" so easy to spot and correct.
I do like the longline jacket though. So much better than those brown shakets she keeps stealing from G.
View attachment 834782
View attachment 834783
The bags aren't even that nice. I maybe would change my tune if I was the one given the bag for free, but I probably wouldn't.
View attachment 834801
View attachment 834784
View attachment 834785
She can't wait to style the bag up, I can't wait to see how she makes it look cheap 😂
I guess the black bags are not too bad but the pastel pink croc was just a bit much for me.
View attachment 834786
And here's G's post from today. I think he needs to ask Katie how to use location tags LOL but isn't he just so cool and artistic? 😬
View attachment 834787

I love how influencers are always OBSESSED with something, they can never just like or enjoy it. Saying you're obsessed with a deodorant is just a bit strange though isn't it. Is she walking around the house sniffing it and constantly reapplying or something? I'm tempted to write to Wild as well because it's so off-putting seeing them pay so many influencers whose actions clearly demonstrate that sustainability/ being waste free is not their priority. Every little counts and all that, but sustainable brands paying these influencers doesn't sit right with me.

Who on earth casually orders a cake on Deliveroo on a Tuesday evening!? Completely out of touch with reality again.

Of course she filmed a little reel. She's so small she can't film a normal sized one :rolleyes: I think she's previously bought a bag from LRM, I seem to recall an orange camera bag being bought from them but I could be wrong. I know Louise Pentland has partnered up with them recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel her adoption of G's diet is starting to show on her face.

Is it a possible sign to back to the vegtables, and stop the daily (hourly?) deliveroo treats, meals, syrupy coffees, cakes, huge toasties covered in a block of now bubbling cheese and, not forgetting those multiple packs of biscuits and lindt balls.

• Wow
Quality engagement there. Parsley chats :rolleyes:

Side note, watching SATC as an adult it's apparent that Carrie constantly acts like a brat and she makes a huge deal out of the Parsley thing. Sorry not sorry.

Quality engagement there. Parsley chats :rolleyes:

Side note, watching SATC as an adult it's apparent that Carrie constantly acts like a brat and she makes a huge deal out of the Parsley thing. Sorry not sorry.
I just finished re-watching and I hated Carrie even more than the first time round 😅

Reactions: 7
I just finished re-watching and I hated Carrie even more than the first time round 😅
Yeah, last time I watched it I was amazed at how many episodes have aged badly. A Woman's Right to Shoes is one episode that I'm still fond of :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well I am FUMING that she's getting a free course of clear aligners. It's something I've wanted for so long and have never managed to afford, and someone absolutely undeserving like her in a household probably earning ~£200k gets it for free :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly I am SO bleeping sick and tired of seeing 'gifted' with EVERYTHING 'influencers' have. They don't bleeping deserve it. They get paid so much for so little and get sent all this free tit. And nowadays they are all so entitled and ungrateful. Kathleen getting gifted teeth straightening is the absolute epitome of this. When has she EVER mentioned feeling self conscious about her teeth????? If she was that self conscious surely she would put her bleeping greedy hand in her pocket and pay for it herself?????
Screenshot_20211029-150355_Instagram.jpg

And on a smaller scale yet still bleeping annoying, why are Lush still sending influencers so much free tit. It's genuinely off putting. Just more tit for Kath to hoard away in a drawer and will probably end up out of date
Screenshot_20211029-150311_Instagram.jpg

Not at all offensive to people from Essex...what, an Essex accent is beneath you. Shut the duck up
Screenshot_20211029-150442_Instagram.jpg

Oooooooh just us doing QUIRKY THINGS. Kath, mate, there's nothing quirky about you and Father Geoffrey. You're a pair of boring bastards.
Screenshot_20211029-150456_Instagram.jpg

Again, you're not special or 'not like other girls' because you like true crime. True crime is so bleeping popular as a genre. Piss off.
Screenshot_20211029-150511_Instagram.jpg
Honestly so fed up of this stuck up infantile princess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s alwaysssss wanted to be a detective (not like a real detective, a true crime detective, as opposed to real crime?), or a perfume maker, or a taxidermist, or a clown acrobat, or a photographer, or a vet…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh I bet she won’t bother to wear the aligners for long enough daily and then she’ll moan about them not working. Her teeth look fine to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

I am not looking forward to her moaning about the pain when they’re first in though..I wonder how many stories we’ll get about her poor little teeth hurting her 😢

• Wow

View attachment 834780
View attachment 834781
View attachment 834782
View attachment 834783
View attachment 834801
View attachment 834784
View attachment 834785
View attachment 834786
View attachment 834787
Honestly I am SO bleeping sick and tired of seeing 'gifted' with EVERYTHING 'influencers' have. They don't bleeping deserve it. They get paid so much for so little and get sent all this free tit. And nowadays they are all so entitled and ungrateful. Kathleen getting gifted teeth straightening is the absolute epitome of this. When has she EVER mentioned feeling self conscious about her teeth????? If she was that self conscious surely she would put her bleeping greedy hand in her pocket and pay for it herself?????
View attachment 835608
And on a smaller scale yet still bleeping annoying, why are Lush still sending influencers so much free tit. It's genuinely off putting. Just more tit for Kath to hoard away in a drawer and will probably end up out of date
View attachment 835610
Not at all offensive to people from Essex...what, an Essex accent is beneath you. Shut the duck up
View attachment 835611
Oooooooh just us doing QUIRKY THINGS. Kath, mate, there's nothing quirky about you and Father Geoffrey. You're a pair of boring bastards.
View attachment 835614
Again, you're not special or 'not like other girls' because you like true crime. True crime is so bleeping popular as a genre. Piss off.
View attachment 835617Honestly so fed up of this stuck up infantile princess.
Honestly I’m going to see if I can get a contact for Lush and complain.
I’ve been a loyal customer there for over a decade, but the prices have been rising recently (eg my favourite perfume went from £35 to £150. Not even joking), I’m willing to pay more when I can afford it as I care about where the ingredients have come from etc.
But how can Lush justify raising prices when they’re chucking money down the toilet sending influencers all this?! Influences who couldn’t give a toss about ethical shopping (Katie might pretend to but she clearly doesn’t) and are then going to throw 80% of it in the bleeping bin 💀🔥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@Elle

She did actually mention wanting to have her teeth straighten about 2-3 years ago? I think it was before G, she was doing some at home teeth whitening and she mentioned that she'd like to get Invisalign one day. Actually, if it was before G, must have been 3-4 years back, as they just had their 3rd anniversary. Well, took a while to beg.

The Essex accent should be the least of her worries. The baby voice, the poor vocabulary, the terrible writing skills...Should I keep going?

• Haha
Eh I bet she won’t bother to wear the aligners for long enough daily and then she’ll moan about them not working. Her teeth look fine to me anyway 🤷‍♀️

I am not looking forward to her moaning about the pain when they’re first in though..I wonder how many stories we’ll get about her poor little teeth hurting her 😢
Predicting a trip to A and E for the worst migraines/cluster/tension headaches caused by the aligners.

She won't be able to drink anything other than water while they're in, and there is no snacking.

Enjoy that tooth straightening Kathleen!

Detective Inspector Petite Snooks? I cannot see her in such a restrictive and fairly right wing environment tbh. Kooky, quirky art teacher who wears floor length patchwork gypsy skirts and has hair down to her waist, with a side hustle in flogging taxidermy mice on etsy - yes. The teenyist tiny D.I in Essex single handedly solving murders that would baffle Jane Tennison - no.

Lush prices are crazy now, how are they justifying it?

• Heart
@Elle

She did actually mention wanting to have her teeth straighten about 2-3 years ago? I think it was before G, she was doing some at home teeth whitening and she mentioned that she'd like to get Invisalign one day. Actually, if it was before G, must have been 3-4 years back, as they just had their 3rd anniversary. Well, took a while to beg.
So tight or maybe just so entitled that she didn't bother to fork out for something that she could comfortably afford (I'm going by the lifestyle she is able to fund and estimates around influencers earnings) to fix her insecurity and instead waited for it to be #gifted to her. Disgusting really. Wonder if she reached out to them like 'hiiiii I'm an INFLUENCERRRRR soon to be married and wondered if I could have free treatment in time for my wedding day pleassssseeee'.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
OMG who has kindly gifted her the aligners? I've recently started Invisalign after years and years of not being able to afford it and it makes me so angry when rich people get gifted this stuff!

ETA all these extravagant date nights as well... most of us manage a few drinks or a meal every so often. Surely they realise not everyone can afford these big event type things that they do!? It feels like she's making these recommendations as if they're a super accessible thing for us all to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've saved up to get invisalign so it is infuriating that she's getting them for free! Even Zanna got a press discount so at least she paid something towards it.

I find it almost vulgar she is accepting over £1000 worth of free services. She can surely afford to pay for some of it and would have more respect for her if she contributed.

Also there are so many companies that do these aligners so her review will be worthless really, they will work if you wear them as instructed...?

• Heart
I've saved up to get invisalign so it is infuriating that she's getting them for free! Even Zanna got a press discount so at least she paid something towards it.

I find it almost vulgar she is accepting over £1000 worth of free services. She can surely afford to pay for some of it and would have more respect for her if she contributed.

Also there are so many companies that do these aligners so her review will be worthless really, they will work if you wear them as instructed...?
Is it with Invisalign then!? I don't think I've seen them gift anyone before but seen loads of SDC ADs recently.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.