Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've used Wild for ages and I love them.... but I hate how much influencer advertising they do!
I was just commenting this! It’s really off putting seeing how many people they are paying to promote it. The watermelon scent did give me a really bad rash and horrendously sore armpits though 😳 let’s hope Kathleen doesn’t suffer, as much as she’d want to!

Reactions: 3
I use Wild because it's vegan and doesn't exacerbate my hidradenitis. It is not an antiperspirant so she will have still been sweating. Why lie?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yup. Was just gonna say, you will still get wet pits with Wild if you sweat...

Reactions: 2
God they have so much money to throw away theu went to a hotel in London! Makes me 🤢
People who do that but work lots and have busy life lioe they deserve a good bfeak but these two are constantly taking nice breaks and finding excuses to splash the cash. Good for them but I would be so embarrased tp showcase this online to my followers who most cant afford 0.01% of the life they live!

Reactions: 10
8EBFF7AE-A3A4-4E6C-BE21-F4DF0CE0D8D0.png

“Old Medicine instruments” Kathleen/aspiring author - 2021
I’m surprised she didn’t nick some to take home to add to her board of fossils and taxidermy tat

90E999FE-5E2B-43B9-A788-BC4429D50B37.png

SOOOOW much history but such less brain capacity to share snippets of facts. Too much for her tiny brain capacity. Also Kath I thought u were woke- why don’t u talk about how the British Museum has profited off stolen artefacts from native lands obtained during the colonial era and refuses to give them back hmm??

D3380321-736D-4770-AB2E-BCD527D733A5.png

“Uncle Geoff please take an artsy vertical panoramic of me looking tiny against these pillars”

C5A61DF4-7A92-4490-99ED-EAF8B6AA30C5.png

The duck is maltwheats? Call him by his damn name Kath- Morris

0472400D-B54E-4386-ADA8-C7291EA657F3.png

STOP THE PRESSES! EVERYBODY. SHUT. UP. MORRIS IS DOING A THING. GROUNDBREAKING. <insert annoying shrieks of laughter here>
3D6653D0-FB95-402E-ABFF-4A722924D04B.png

IM KING OF THE WORLD! Yes the smollest king. Seriously who walks on Tower bridge like this? Not even Chinese tourists do this embarrassing tit.

79FF41F4-A89A-433C-801A-B17720D60CAA.png

This is her “I’m so shocked coz I’ve never seen or eaten a cheese toastie in my life nor does my diet revolve around dairy or alcohol which makes me bloated but WOW” face

4A2BBAB3-86C0-451C-8287-2ADEFD39B7E1.png

more basic witch toilet selfies
AD5DDF32-C53B-42EF-B08C-D237C926A1DB.png
Bless. Our tiny Kath is so quirky and relatable her CCTV big brother/fiancé just happened to capture her taking a tumble. Or maybe it’s coz she’s pissed up to her eyeballs before 11:30 on a Tuesday morning
93C2D8CB-0B05-4B9E-A89A-D6ED6852BB3F.png

for the love of god Kathleen, when are you going to bin them manky trainers, we KNOW u own more shoes
7672E804-93D0-457C-92B8-2E5EDB2586A4.png
maggie Simpson and side shoe Bob vibes (check his feet)
B0F1B95D-5F2C-47A9-B0C6-D3BCAE1DB207.png
over ordered for dinner again? Isn’t that the sorrow of ur life? Gluttony and excess?

8D67A361-9D8A-4A1B-A60B-1B4F6C561180.png

Well ur laughing alone there mate. U look like a bunch of drunk tossers u see on the district line on the way home from work on a Monday. Sit down.
1355A154-6E69-4F5D-953F-56812CC4265F.png

nice shout out to us tattlers here! Keep reading love, u prob read tattle more than them books u claim u read

66A1193A-F1A0-4795-BB83-3C48FCA62CB3.png

back to normal life eh? Must be rough
0335C7FB-BBAD-4806-9806-67AB3184AE98.png

SOOOOOOW excited!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The cringey walking and turning around to look at the camera videos are making me nauseous
Screenshot_20211021-123259_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211021-123321_Instagram.jpg

Looks like you've just stuck your stinky petite trotter under his paw but ok Kath your cat loves you, sure
Screenshot_20211021-123251_Instagram.jpg

Whoever said 'dopey duo' this is the most fitting name for them I've ever heard. Think it was you @squatternutbosh . Here they are again! Daddy and little girl. DDLG - if you know you know.
Screenshot_20211021-123225_Instagram.jpg

We chose to stay here....but it was GIFTED we didn't want to spend our money on it! OK influencer life
Screenshot_20211021-123158_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211021-123214_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tend to only see what kathleens up to here via the updates and rundowns here. This has to be the most manic and insane load of tit to date. Are they ok? They’re behaving like two 18 years old going for a jolly in London for the first time without their parents, taking ridiculous videos and hammed up photos to upload to Facebook circa 2010! Who knew a museum would have tons of history? duck me, I thought that was the entire idea behind them! None of G’s family, friends or colleagues must take him seriously when he’s in his 40s and behaving like this. It’s bad enough she’s my age and I didn’t even behave like an immature annoying teenager in my teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I tend to only see what kathleens up to here via the updates and rundowns here. This has to be the most manic and insane load of tit to date. Are they ok? They’re behaving like two 18 years old going for a jolly in London for the first time without their parents, taking ridiculous videos and hammed up photos to upload to Facebook circa 2010! Who knew a museum would have tons of history? duck me, I thought that was the entire idea behind them! None of G’s family, friends or colleagues must take him seriously when he’s in his 40s and behaving like this. It’s bad enough she’s my age and I didn’t even behave like an immature annoying teenager in my teens.
Exactly! All she’s missing is some bottles of WKD and u have a perfect ‘teenagers going to Landan’ tour right there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So as she 'chose' to stay at the hotel and then labels the stay as #gifted... does this mean she sent one of those embarrassing beggy emails with her follower numbers to the hotel asking for a free stay? MORTIFIED FOR YOU, HUN.

Reactions: 11
So as she 'chose' to stay at the hotel and then labels the stay as #gifted... does this mean she sent one of those embarrassing beggy emails with her follower numbers to the hotel asking for a free stay? MORTIFIED FOR YOU, HUN.
And this really pissed me off! Don’t say you CHOSE to stay somewhere when you didn’t pay. It’s embarrassing and I used to think G was perhaps sensible and wouldn’t get sucked into this pathetic way of life, but if anything he seems to be enjoying it and encouraging her. MORTIFIED FOR THEM BOTH!

Reactions: 11
They are both the ultimate definition of cringe.
what is her age group target market? She’s 33 and acts like she’s 3/15. He’s 40 something and is tagging along enabling her stupid behaviour, dancing along getting shitfaced and wowing over things like walking on a tower bridge, getting an orgasm over the British Musuem, being amazed by cheese toasties and taking stupid selfies with ur homuncle daughter fiancée. Jeez if he was my boss I wouldn’t be able to take him seriously

Reactions: 7
View attachment 821215
“Old Medicine instruments” Kathleen/aspiring author - 2021
I’m surprised she didn’t nick some to take home to add to her board of fossils and taxidermy tat

View attachment 821217
SOOOOW much history but such less brain capacity to share snippets of facts. Too much for her tiny brain capacity. Also Kath I thought u were woke- why don’t u talk about how the British Museum has profited off stolen artefacts from native lands obtained during the colonial era and refuses to give them back hmm??

View attachment 821219
“Uncle Geoff please take an artsy vertical panoramic of me looking tiny against these pillars”

View attachment 821220
The duck is maltwheats? Call him by his damn name Kath- Morris

View attachment 821221
STOP THE PRESSES! EVERYBODY. SHUT. UP. MORRIS IS DOING A THING. GROUNDBREAKING. <insert annoying shrieks of laughter here>
View attachment 821223
IM KING OF THE WORLD! Yes the smollest king. Seriously who walks on Tower bridge like this? Not even Chinese tourists do this embarrassing tit.

View attachment 821228
This is her “I’m so shocked coz I’ve never seen or eaten a cheese toastie in my life nor does my diet revolve around dairy or alcohol which makes me bloated but WOW” face

View attachment 821236
more basic witch toilet selfies
View attachment 821239Bless. Our tiny Kath is so quirky and relatable her CCTV big brother/fiancé just happened to capture her taking a tumble. Or maybe it’s coz she’s pissed up to her eyeballs before 11:30 on a Tuesday morning
View attachment 821249
for the love of god Kathleen, when are you going to bin them manky trainers, we KNOW u own more shoes
View attachment 821255maggie Simpson and side shoe Bob vibes (check his feet)
View attachment 821261over ordered for dinner again? Isn’t that the sorrow of ur life? Gluttony and excess?

View attachment 821263
Well ur laughing alone there mate. U look like a bunch of drunk tossers u see on the district line on the way home from work on a Monday. Sit down.
View attachment 821264
nice shout out to us tattlers here! Keep reading love, u prob read tattle more than them books u claim u read

View attachment 821267
back to normal life eh? Must be rough
View attachment 821269
SOOOOOOW excited!
Omg I just laughed out loud FOR REAL when reading side shoe bob then looking at his feet gagagahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It really seems like this 'week off in London' is purely so she can 'create content'. Imagine taking a photo of every single bleeping thing you do? And why do they try so hard to fill their time with 'activities'? I'm convinced it's because otherwise she'd have nothing to post about, rather than for the pure enjoyment of life.

One thing I am here for though is that she doesn't try and hide how much boozing she does. So many influencers are so 'clean living', it almost seems like being 'anxious about the effects of alcohol' is a pre-requisite for being a vlogger. She is refresing in that sense. Don't come for me, I'm pregnant and I miss booze.

• Heart
"Cracking up at this video", yeah me too 😐
Stop looking behind you when you're being filmed from behind!!!

Reactions: 2
Oh guys. You were cracking me up with your comments yesterday :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I spent the day on the trains and the signal wasn't great so couldn't really comment but was enjoying everyone's input:rolleyes:.

Here are a few comments from me.

Why are you like this, again, Katie?
2.png

Yes, it is lame.
3.png

INCREDIBLE. She read about something in a book and then saw something in real life with the same name.
BTW It would be helpful if she actually explained the word/name "Piranesi", but it's not like her posts are ever clever or informative. I had to Google it to see if I was missing something.
4.png

5.png

Now this one really pissed me off. I knew you can actually "go inside" the Tower Bridge and I was thinking that it would be a cool thing to do in London once we are Covid-free(ish) one day. I live an hour away from London so love a day out and every now and then I don't mind doing the super popular attractions. But Katie's visit to Tower Bridge was gifted... And they expect the rest of us to fork out the money and pay ourselves??
:mad::mad::mad:
6.png

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yes, I also thought that Michelin star toasties were sold from the back of an old, scruffy van.
7.png

Geoffo also posted about them.
1a.png

1.png

And yes, thinking of food as "dirty" is definitely normal. As well as "poor tiny little me, couldn't eat a big sandwich by myself". Well, maybe you could if you didn't eat half a pig and a bunch of swans chickens the week earlier, you could manage?
8.png

Oh yes, poor Katie and G. It's not like they have a large, beautiful home to find a nice spot to read books in and had to look for a (sponsored) hotel stay to read some books in peace.
Oh, wait...
9.png

I sighed when I saw this.
10.png

(Why does he always need to hold Katie like this?)

"The top is from Sainsbury's" LOL I can tell 😂
Screenshot_20211022-110227.png

(The black socks look great with white trainers. I can't believe she hasn't got some proper trainer socks or some white socks).

Why does she feel the need to share such basic outfit? She doesn't look smart at all. Wearing all black =/= looking smart.
11.png

• Haha
I forgot to post this
The answer is LITERALLY NO-ONE
View attachment 818300
Lots of exciting content today, such as...
View attachment 818301
She's getting cultured guys.
View attachment 818303
I hope it's not the first time she's been to the British Museum.
I love how everything is incredible this week. She's trolling us again, I think. Wait until she misspells it and we'll know 😂
View attachment 818302
Yeah lovely staycation, both of them with noses in their phones 😬
#powercouple
#couplegoals
#cantwaittobeyourwife#sowecanspendalifetimetogether#eachontheirphone
View attachment 818304
Very sad to see we did not get treated to a top view of her cute ponytail x

• Haha
For God sake, why do I have such a dirty mind?!! First thing I noticed was the shape of it 🤦‍♀️
20211022_121910.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.