Katie Snooks #6 Kathleen snooks, why oh why are you like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You didn't refer to G as her "beau". You didn't call legs, "pins", or hair, "tresses". Incredibly, you've got the job though!
Well, it seems that, just like Katie, I need to work on my vocab.
Thanks for the feedback though and please do excuse me while I go and lie in a dark room with an insane migraine. (But really, I'll just do a Q&A and play with Morris, the sad cat).
Meow! 😾

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, round-up of the round-up.
(I know, it's a lot to take in!)

We all have seen half of hog they shared for breakfast during their stay in Winchester, but what else have our invincible duo Tiny K and Big G been up to? ...

💋 Katie photographed some menstrual products in a WC. So woke.
View attachment 817200
(I actually really appreciate when restaurants do that, I have also been in toilets which were also baby changes and they had menstrual products as spare nappies - I think places should be praised for doing such things, it doesn't cost them a tonne of money and they can save someone's day ☺)

🍸 They got pissed before the anniversary dinner. I am sorry Katie but judging by your behaviour I don't think no amount of "freshening up" would have helped 😅
View attachment 817191
Also how one does eat dinner after hoovering a few of these cocktail-and-dessert-in-one?

🍽 The word of the night was "incredible"
View attachment 817192

🥕 See what I mean? BTW this plate of carrots and peashoots was £8.50
View attachment 817201
🍫 She didn't show mains so I imagine it was something incredibly but since she's probably been reading here all weekend, she decided not to upset us anymore. We're incredibly grateful Kathleen.
View attachment 817193

:coffee: She then proceeded to be a basic witch and took a pic of her coffee.
View attachment 817194
👜 And showed us her basic witch outfit.
View attachment 817196
🖼 They then got more inspo how to ruin improve their Victorian dungeon some💰🤑💸 more.
View attachment 817198
🐚 Brought some souvenirs home
View attachment 817197
(Are the "old books" for reading or for making more knife stands? Watch out for that DIY tutorial coming soon on her channel. Right after the period pants video).

👖 She then posted pictures of herself looking like a scarecrow on Stories and grid in hope to make some 💸💰🤑 from affiliate links.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Someone needs to pay for this incredibly gorgeous anniversary break !
View attachment 817209

✨ And that my darlings is that. I think I am off to apply for a job at Daily Mail, what do you think? ✨
Absolutely incredible round up @martaS - I’m obsessed 👏🏽 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why does she always look so scruffy? I mean, I rock the mum bun, leggings and oversized tee look on the daily but a) I am running around after a toddler and b) I'm not an influencer who earns a lot of money for doing very little and gets sent free tit, including clothes. I'm not saying it's necessary to spend a lot of money on clothes (I love charity shops) or always look presentable but how does Kath, an influencer, always manage to look so....bad? I guess it's part of the hoarding but all of her clothes seem to be a hundred years old and then she pairs her outfits with oversized blazers that just aren't it. I swear she used to be stylish and look fresh and presentable? What happened?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Absolutely incredible round up @martaS - I’m obsessed 👏🏽 🤩
Thank you, it might be my fav one yet!

Why does she always look so scruffy? I mean, I rock the mum bun, leggings and oversized tee look on the daily but a) I am running around after a toddler and b) I'm not an influencer who earns a lot of money for doing very little and gets sent free tit, including clothes. I'm not saying it's necessary to spend a lot of money on clothes (I love charity shops) or always look presentable but how does Kath, an influencer, always manage to look so....bad? I guess it's part of the hoarding but all of her clothes seem to be a hundred years old and then she pairs her outfits with oversized blazers that just aren't it. I swear she used to be stylish and look fresh and presentable? What happened?
She started stealing her boyf's clothes?

Reactions: 4
I forgot to post this
The answer is LITERALLY NO-ONE
Screenshot_20211019-075433.png

Lots of exciting content today, such as...
Screenshot_20211019-181122.png

She's getting cultured guys.
Screenshot_20211019-181150.png

I hope it's not the first time she's been to the British Museum.
I love how everything is incredible this week. She's trolling us again, I think. Wait until she misspells it and we'll know 😂
Screenshot_20211019-181138.png

Yeah lovely staycation, both of them with noses in their phones 😬
#powercouple
#couplegoals
#cantwaittobeyourwife#sowecanspendalifetimetogether#eachontheirphone
Screenshot_20211019-181206.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Take a shot each time she calls something incredible

Also why is she looking at everything so whimsically? Like she hasn’t Lived in London all her life. It’s so fake. Piss off Kathleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Take a shot each time she calls something incredible

Also why is she looking at everything so whimsically?
Like she hasn’t Lived in London all her life. It’s so fake. Piss off Kathleen.
She's looking at her Prince Charming.
Is the look of true love.
And passion.
:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 2
🤪
*Shows how bloated she is after her incredible holiday*
Screenshot_20211020-062438.png

*Proceeds to eat more unhealthy food*
Screenshot_20211020-062507.png

I sense a "feeling so unwell, don't know what's wrong with me" content coming up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
either do something about it (change your diet) or quit moaning about it. Bloating like that isn't normal so obviously something is going on with her digestive system. ultimately she knows she needs to change her diet, stop eating certain things and learn what her triggers are. she doesn't want to do that though and instead whines about it every chance she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve never known someone to take so many pictures of their bloated stomach. No one gives a tit. Such an attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She had no bloat at circus though. So either she sticks her belly out on purpose or she had a big fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's obsessed with her new deodorant 🙄 Of course she is, she's getting paid to advertise it! I'd rather not have pits smelling of toffee apple.

Reactions: 3
I can’t get over this sentence. Firstly, “the only deod”… do people usually need more than one deodorant in any situation???

“I didn’t sweat an inch despite all the exploring I did” so cringe.

did she explore? I only remember her being drunk, reading books and the bleeping swans

C431124F-501D-46CF-8D2A-41DE15923E34.jpeg

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over this sentence. Firstly, “the only deod”… do people usually need more than one deodorant in any situation???

“I didn’t sweat an inch despite all the exploring I did” so cringe.

did she explore? I only remember her being drunk, reading books and the bleeping swans

View attachment 820049
I've used Wild for ages and I love them.... but I hate how much influencer advertising they do!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.