Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fucking sheer dress she just “loooooooved” at the swap shop why is everything so tacky and whorey that she likes?

Also, just donate your clothes you ponce. Like you need anymore! Greedy rat

Reactions: 10
What's the opposite of wearing lifts in your shoes? If she could do that, she would. I'm weirdly excited to see the 50 pairs of shoes she's got lined up for her wedding. Gotta stay smol though!

Reactions: 8
What's the opposite of wearing lifts in your shoes? If she could do that, she would. I'm weirdly excited to see the 50 pairs of shoes she's got lined up for her wedding. Gotta stay smol though!
Its called putting lifts in everyone else's!

Being short isn't a personality trait, Kath

Reactions: 4
Maybe big daddy G has a small fetish
I instantly thought of someone kneeling on their shoes for some reason

She doesn't have much of a USP these days so she's probably clinging on to anything vaguely different. Sadly her height is one of those things, but being short isn't a personality trait.

Reactions: 5
She's like the opposite of Zanna van Dijk, LOL they should do content together.
(I mean, they shouldn't and hope they won't)

Desk arrived.
So the quality of the desk is amazing but...

When she tried to move it section by section, this happened. So not really amazing quality then?
DO INFLUENCERS EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD QUALITY IS?

Why would she need to hire heavy lifters? Can't she and G do it? Or get her dad or brother in law to give G a hand?
We can only see the drawers but I can already say that the desk is tacky AF

"Look at this sheer dress".
I mean, what about it? Looks cheap and tacky. Like a cheapo lace curtain. And even if the fabric wasn't ugly, the shape is not for her.

Yes, gorgeous, like a 1950s nightie

Thank God they're not.

You can tell the first one must be Topshop circa 2006 and the second Primark (circa any time).

The dress is OK, but not the right shape/size for Kathhhhh

Don't lie Kathleen, you bought mules first time you went to that shop.
(They were ugly too).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So awkward that she tagged the etsy store that made the desk and then posted a story of the desk falling apart because she was messing about with the screws

Reactions: 15
I think it’s shocking that she tagged the company, knowing she’s about to complain. She knows an independent business will shat themselves at being tagged on someone with following. She really should’ve contacted the seller privately first and I genuinely feel really sorry for that business

I

Pretty sure it's this one as it's the only desk with the drawers pictured

Reactions: 5
If you were buying a large, heavy item of furniture surely you'd consider that you're putting it right at the top of your house? Like when you buy a sofa you have to think about the logistics of getting it in the room, round corners etc. How can someone just order an expensive piece of furniture and not take any of this into consideration? If she's tried to take it apart or drag it upstairs herself then I'm not surprised it's broken.

Reactions: 10
can’t believe she’s described that tommy hilfiger tshirt as ‘amazinggg’ when it looks like it’s been used as a duster

Is there really a need for a video of Kathleen pouting and putting earrings on? So self-indulgent.

can’t believe she’s described that tommy hilfiger tshirt as ‘amazinggg’ when it looks like it’s been used as a duster
What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?

Reactions: 11
What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?
Ngl I would’ve loved to see it paired with those ‘too big’ suede cowboy boots that she was gutted about I can’t think of anything that is less her vibe

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.