Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite strange how she covered her eyes in this Story with text. Was there seriously no other place to put it? But also why does she look like she just had a cry? Maybe shouldn't take a selfie and post it if that was the case?
Also, apologies if am being a cow but whenever she says her skin is glowing, I just can't see it 😶 Fair enough, her skin is very nice these days but it's just looks like nice skin with a bit of foundation on. That's all I see.
Has she got any not gifted make up LOL?
1626186294947.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it quite strange how she covered her eyes in this Story with text. Was there seriously no other place to put it? But also why does she look like she just had a cry? Maybe shouldn't take a selfie and post it if that was the case?
Also, apologies if am being a cow but whenever she says her skin is glowing, I just can't see it 😶 Fair enough, her skin is very nice these days but it's just looks like nice skin with a bit of foundation on. That's all I see.
Has she got any not gifted make up LOL?
Defo wants people to ask whats wrong!

Reactions: 4
Do we know when their wedding is? I’m thinking October but could be confused with someone else. I just really hope if she is unhappy, if she’s having doubts, if the relationship isn’t what she thought it was, that she is honest. Even if they delay it, for her to be sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100%. Katie used to have something about her. Ever since she’s been with fun sponge Geoff she’s seemed proper miserable

Reactions: 11
Do we know when their wedding is? I’m thinking October but could be confused with someone else. I just really hope if she is unhappy, if she’s having doubts, if the relationship isn’t what she thought it was, that she is honest. Even if they delay it, for her to be sure.
I think it's not until 2022? So there is still time to rethink.

Reactions: 4
She seems more unhappy since they moved into their house.
Maybe having her “perfect” house, man and cat isn’t all it’s cracked up to be

• Heart
Maybe the personal issues are health related? she had a lot of painful periods talk, and pcos was mentioned. Could be cysts or endometriosis or a low ovarian reserve, a myriad of things can go wrong without much help or answers it seems.

Hope G is being supportive, and it is just coming across as smothering to her viewers.

The second engagement
I could be wrong, as i am remembering what others said but... she met Andrew online, was long distance before moving in with him and actually planned her own proposal in the woods with him. Which she filmed, and has now sadly deleted.

I watched her on and off from first watching the andy proposal video, and said video was a bit old then so I didn't see what she was like before these wet lettuces.

To me, the Andy timeline seemed quite swift, and she stated when online dating that she always wanted a in person meeting after a couple of messages. I glean that Katie doesn't like to hang about too much, and wanted to get engaged, a house and married quickly. Her sister is also doing all these things and they seem close, I can imagine they always planned to experience such life events close together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She seems more unhappy since they moved into their house.
Maybe having her “perfect” house, man and cat isn’t all it’s cracked up to be
I never imagined her in a house like they bought. It seems too ‘normal’ for her. She is definitely is a quirky girl and likes weird things like taxidermy etc, even the last flat suited her more with that weird stage thing??

Reactions: 9
I’m skeptical her struggles are health related simply because she shared everything before - the a&e trips, the medicine, pain, how she felt, the ultrasound, etc. It just doesn’t make sense to go to those lengths about something being wrong to then suddenly say I don’t want to talk about it online. I do think it’s something she hasn’t discussed previously, it could be health related but a different issue she hasn’t mentioned or it could be something none of us have discussed and take us by surprise if we knew.

Reactions: 5
so she brings in her mother- cluttercore enthusiast, to help her declutter her office which she has barely spent a couple months in.
Also she chucked away sentimental stuff like an EMPTY BOTTLE OF IMPULSE FROM 22 YEARS AGO

good grief

And she claims she isn’t a hoarder?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
so she brings in her mother- cluttercore enthusiast, to help her declutter her office which she has barely spent a couple months in.
Also she chucked away sentimental stuff like an EMPTY BOTTLE OF IMPULSE FROM 22 YEARS AGO

good grief

I did have to chuckle. Her Mum does seem really lovely, but we have seen her house. Asking her for help decluttering is a bit like asking Kate McCann for childcare advice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Is anyone else abso buzzing for the REALLY FUN PART of the vlog where her mum sprays an old body spray and Kate talks about how sentimental it is? Top quality content.

good grief

Nooo she could never get rid of such a treasured heirloom

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else abso buzzing for the REALLY FUN PART of the vlog where her mum sprays an old body spray and Kate talks about how sentimental it is? Top quality content.

Nooo she could never get rid of such a treasured heirloom
I can’t wait for the insane giggle it triggers! I’ll bet we get a few tears as well, because, ya know, it’s Kath

• Haha
New thread suggestion

Katie Snooks: Decluttering tat, giggling at the cat, cheese, meat, booze, repeat.

or words to that effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thumbelina and Slenderman. Pelton bikes, delcuttering spikes, doorbell spying and lots of crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.