Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s being fodmap annoying again! I have a intolerance to red onion, it’s super common. I didn’t have to do a whole eating plan to work it out. It’s pretty easy to spot when you know what foods might be giving you jip. Why does she make such a HUGE deal out of things. Sad little life.

Reactions: 7
Can’t she just have good healthy food and water rather than alternative chocolate cake, bacon sandwiches and alcohol 😂 poor girl. Nothing wrong with those foods but just seems so daft and negates all the effort she’s putting into the fodmap.

Reactions: 9
How come we haven't discussed the Reel where she shows us how she gets dressed?
Cuz we haven’t recovered from the cringeeeee also I know she’s brit but COULD YOU DRESS MORE BRIT lol

Reactions: 2
She used self-timer and moved the arm when the picture was being taken? But then why not re-take? Half-asked Katie hits again.

Btw we KNEW that romantic lace lingerie set is more of her thing than a pleather number

Any predictions for the weekend round-up tomorrow? What do we think they had for Valentine's dinner? Was it fodmap friendly? I will bet you 5 pound sterling it wasn't 😂
Obviously a “gorgeous” dinner of meat meat and more meat

Some bloating

Mooreeeese doing something cat like that’s absolutely hilarious to Katie

Some more bloating

Maybe a crying selfie or a headache selfie

Reactions: 5
Fair play to Katie her at home bar crawl looked pretty fun and was a unique idea!
Agreed. Credit where credit is due and I think they're some of the things she does best... date/activity ideas, and showing good places to go in London (outside of covid times - although I am biased as I also live in London).

Reactions: 11
NO WONDER she’s effing bloated when she had loads of alcohol and a burger on Sunday eve. I had a bit too much to drink on Saturday (and ate less than optimal) and I’m only now feeling the effects of it. The effects of what you eat is often delayed (unless you have an intolerance or allergy), and that is why it is so important to be consistent with the elimination diet.
As for her reintroducing onion, that is completely fine if she has stayed on top of the diet the days prior to reintroducing it. You should try potentially triggering foods in increasing amounts to see which foods and what amount of it is actually giving you IBS symptoms, but then everything else should be kept as plain as possible to get clear results.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love Honest burger but they are quite big and heavy. I'd bloat from that plus alcohol, it's not an intolerance it's called eating too much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Snooks over on zoella Instagram stories and of course she has to mention... I CANCELLED MY WEDDING!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So, here's my weekly commentary on Katie's weekend round-up

I did like the Valentine's Day idea but did they already had all these props and lights? Like it looked super cute but I hope she didn't go and buy all new props and decs especially for this.

Now, whenever Katie tells you to watch a video all the way to the end...
Screenshot_20210215-230846.png

You know there is gonna be something like this at the end:
Screenshot_20210215-230913.png

I like that she talks about supporting food banks (she has done before too) but it would be good if she mentioned that you really should check your local foodbank's website and see what items of food or toiletries are needed. I check mine when I want to buy a few things for the foodbank and I was surprised because they were quite specific items and not things *you think* are needed.
Screenshot_20210215-155739.png

I am surprised she's reintroducing already, it just didn't seem that she did stage 1 properly?
Screenshot_20210215-155801.png

A flat tour? Does it mean they maybe potentially found a house? Many YouTubers do house tours before moving out.
Screenshot_20210215-195224.png

She truly is tiny, isn't she? Niomi is not particularly tall, is she?
I love this dress on Katie, it's cute and feminine and this is a style that suits her.
Screenshot_20210215-230753.png

It's lovely that you love your lady lumps Katie, really good for you, but go and wash your hair lady. It's really not that much effort.
Screenshot_20210215-195021.png

Reactions: 4
agree with everyone, her valentine's day was really fun, I think G lucked out to get someone with personality to make up for his :D

I wa also happy to see them donating to the waitrose food bank. I know that they can easily afford it, but most influencers aren't even doing it. good on katie for this one.

considering the huge, meaty, cheesy chocolate portions washed down by a hella of a lot of booze she is packing away on her weeny 4'11 frame, she is looking really good imo. still fits into her dress from 3 years ago etc. I wish she would do more on foodmap though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes it looked fun but hanging out drinking in the bathroom seemed weird to me. Do you want some toilet water with that cocktail madame?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought her v day was cute and fun. Good on her. Her bathroom de clutter on the other hand. Absolutely horrific.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I actually prefer her instastory content over her Youtube vids at this point! Her vlogs & dates with Kate were the only semi-interesting thing for me.

Just can't be arsed watching another room or bathroom declutter 😴

I feel like declutter videos are an odd thing for a youtuber to focus on - surely most people watch product videos for recommendations, not a list of stuff you don't want anymore?

agree with everyone, her valentine's day was really fun, I think G lucked out to get someone with personality to make up for his :D

I wa also happy to see them donating to the waitrose food bank. I know that they can easily afford it, but most influencers aren't even doing it. good on katie for this one.

considering the huge, meaty, cheesy chocolate portions washed down by a hella of a lot of booze she is packing away on her weeny 4'11 frame, she is looking really good imo. still fits into her dress from 3 years ago etc. I wish she would do more on foodmap though.
See, with the food bank switch I feel like just do it, no need to document/photograph it because then it becomes a bit holier than thou. It’s like all those people who filmed themselves doing a food shop drop off for their elderly relatives during lockdown 1.0.

See, with the food bank switch I feel like just do it, no need to document/photograph it because then it becomes a bit holier than thou. It’s like all those people who filmed themselves doing a food shop drop off for their elderly relatives during lockdown 1.0.
yeah, it could easily slip into that. I'm glad it was just a little part of her stories, I can donate these extras I picked up on the weekly shop and just put them into the donation box on the way out. easy, no fuss, no demand for praise but going through all the items and their price etc. G and her needn't both be traipsing round waitrose though.

Reactions: 3
So, the declutter.

Where do I start?

1. SO MUCH PRODUCT. No wonder so much of it was out of date. Would be good if there was some acknowledgement of how much of it was gifted.

2. On the subject of things being gifted - the influencers receive so much gifted goodies, they don't respect their products at all; things being gifted is the reason they are not used up and allowed to go to waste.
Look, if I treat myself to a nice moisturiser, shower gel, anything, I will use every last drop. Because I spent my own money on it.
My influencer friend from my home country says she gets gifted so much, anything she decides she can't use, she gives to family and non-social media friends so there is as little wasting as possible.

3. [This one is just me being nit-picking]
So, everything she decided to throw away, she just shoved in one bag. I mean it's Katie so we can't expect much, but in the ideal world, you would empty the leftover product, rinse the packaging and put it in the recycling bin. I do that with things I finished off but then I probably finish 1-2 things at any given time so it's easier to keep up, wash the containers as I go and put them in recycling. She reads here so maybe she'll do better next time.

4. I prefer declutters when people tell you why they get rid of things - not suitable for their skin type, gave them a reaction, item doesn't do anything, I don't know... Well Katie can't really do that, because she got rid of things because they were old. Well, maybe next time, she will have less products and can do a declutter where the reason for things being chucked away is other than them being old

Now, I am not saying, I have never thrown an item away because it was old. It happens. Sometimes you have one too many things open, something gets pushed to the back of your bathroom shelf/cabinet and you find it weeks later and it's gone off. But it's not normally 50 products. Maybe 2 at the most.

Double post, sorry!

Agree. Mention it but don't have to film yourself doing it. Also, as I said before, I hope they checked what was needed and didn't just buy things they thought were needed. I think people just assume foodbanks need pasta and tinned tomatoes, well, they don't always do. Depending on area, they might need very specific items. A while ago, my local one was asking for things like olive oil/cooking oil and tinned fish, but for example didn't need period products. Who knew, huh? 🙃

Oh Geoff, you're so funny
Screenshot_20210218-125024~2.png

Screenshot_20210218-125013.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.