Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece will see u now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does... does she have... 100 lipsticks?!? 😱
I'd say more than that. When brands launch new formulas, the PR package usually includes every single colour. She's definitely done lipstick declutters before but has probably accumulated so many more since then

Reactions: 3
Emma’s rectangle is doing exactly the same thing and wearing a new lipstick every day. Pretty sure she’s got way more than 100 as well 😩

I bet she has more than 100. She already has a spare for the lipstick she is wearing today :rolleyes: While I personally hate when things get discontinued, I try to only have extra stock of products I can realistically get through.
Screenshot_20210211-133055.png

I don't think it's just that someone else is doing the challenge, I have been postulating here for a while (also on other people's threads) that beauty influencers set example and instead of buying, buying, buying stuff, they use, use, use the stuff they have. So, you're welcome again, Kathleen, I am glad to help you keep busy 🙃

Lastly, I am only posting this here for reference - how many lipsticks will end up being her faves? I'd say at least a half 😂
Screenshot_20210211-133038.png

Reactions: 2
anyone here done fodmap? I imagined a key element would be ni processed food (,ie the foamies. sweets) if G did it too she'd find it easier, I would be subtly pushed if my fiance wouldn't a long term husband I get the romance and desire to please themmught have worn off etc.

anyone here done fodmap? I imagined a key element would be ni processed food (,ie the foamies. sweets) if G did it too she'd find it easier, I would be subtly pushed if my fiance wouldn't a long term husband I get the romance and desire to please themmught have worn off etc.
I've done it, not sure about if the foamies are allowed though as I'm vegetarian so can't have them, quickly scanning the ingredients everything seems suitable apart from the 'flavourings' which could be anything. Its really difficult as the diet can take up to 4-5 months as you have a 6-8 week elimination stage and then approx 10 weeks of reintroducing food groups but still keeping the restricted elimination diet. Normally its not recommended to do the low fodmap diet unless its last resort and you're with a dietician as there is sooo much you have to cut out

• Heart
I've done it, not sure about if the foamies are allowed though as I'm vegetarian so can't have them, quickly scanning the ingredients everything seems suitable apart from the 'flavourings' which could be anything. Its really difficult as the diet can take up to 4-5 months as you have a 6-8 week elimination stage and then approx 10 weeks of reintroducing food groups but still keeping the restricted elimination diet. Normally its not recommended to do the low fodmap diet unless its last resort and you're with a dietician as there is sooo much you have to cut out
thanks for the information on it. I guess either living alone or having the whole house do it is the easiest way to do something so restrictive. I wish she would do it properly and document it, like her acne journey. I think it would be good for her business (channel) too. everyone and their cat seem to be trying to sell their viewers sex toys atm, it's oversaturated.

• Haha
Re: her latest stories, if she actually starts putting condoms on ‘phallic shaped vegetables’ I am officially done.

Reactions: 4
Re: her latest stories, if she actually starts putting condoms on ‘phallic shaped vegetables’ I am officially done.
The night is still young 😂

Also, the Stories reminded me, where are all these amazing plant based dishes is cooked in Jan? 🤥

And seriously, she couldn't even clean the background to show a #gifted product?
Screenshot_20210212-193234.png

Screenshot_20210212-193317.png

What is this photo all about? Why is it so out of focus? Why is is so grainy? What’s going on with her arm/hand??

Her arm/hand look so odd!
She used self-timer and moved the arm when the picture was being taken? But then why not re-take? Half-asked Katie hits again.

Btw we KNEW that romantic lace lingerie set is more of her thing than a pleather number

Any predictions for the weekend round-up tomorrow? What do we think they had for Valentine's dinner? Was it fodmap friendly? I will bet you 5 pound sterling it wasn't 😂

She used self-timer and moved the arm when the picture was being taken? But then why not re-take? Half-asked Katie hits again.

Btw we KNEW that romantic lace lingerie set is more of her thing than a pleather number

Any predictions for the weekend round-up tomorrow? What do we think they had for Valentine's dinner? Was it fodmap friendly? I will bet you 5 pound sterling it wasn't 😂
maybe, just maaaaaaaybe.... there might be a little more MORE-eeeeeece?

you know, cause we never see him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t really understand the caption. She says that V day is about “little moments and quality time” and then says “it’s about us!” But also buy tit and TrEaT yOuRsELf and be kind y’all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How come we haven't discussed the Reel where she shows us how she gets dressed?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.