Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chucks away Vans despite recognising that they still quite popular. "I am sad to say goodbye to these". Why not keep them then? :rolleyes:

Then there is a bit where they go: "Babe", "babe" at each other like 10 times. I puked in my mouth a bit.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her most recent video was both boring and pathetic. She had to ask “gee” what he thought before she made a decision on anything. Be your own woman, think for yourself...you’re a grown up. Plus he has horrible taste in women’s clothes. The whole thing made me cringe beyond belief

Chucks away Vans despite recognising that they still quite popular. "I am sad to say goodbye to these". Why not keep them then? :rolleyes:

Then there is a bit where they go: "Babe", "babe" at each other like 10 times. I puked in my mouth a bit.
But saying “bade babe babe” is really funny to her 🤢🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her most recent video was both boring and pathetic. She had to ask “gee” what he thought before she made a decision on anything. Be your own woman, think for yourself...you’re a grown up. Plus he has horrible taste in women’s clothes. The whole thing made me cringe beyond belief

But saying “bade babe babe” is really funny to her 🤢🙄
Yes, the worst dressing for your bf. Dress for yourself Katie - seriously even if the end result sucks at least it's you. Itherwise it could end up being either floaty floral dresses and pastel kitten heels, or leather look skintight trousers and leopard print tops.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, the bit that made me cringe the most was when she kept describing things as "cool as duck". Just no. Sounds so weird from her.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, the bit that made me cringe the most was when she kept describing things as "cool as duck". Just no. Sounds so weird from her.
Oh dear. Sounds like she's trying on a new persona. Did she really hate who she was when she lived in the last flat - coz i liked that 'persona' of Katie.

Daddy G is a bad influence!

• Sad
Definitely wouldn’t ask someone who literally dresses like my grandad (genuinely not joking) fashion advice 😂
Feel like Katie got rid of some nice stuff and kept a lot of ‘plain Jane’ items

• Sad
Definitely wouldn’t ask someone who literally dresses like my grandad (genuinely not joking) fashion advice 😂
Feel like Katie got rid of some nice stuff and kept a lot of ‘plain Jane’ items
He dresses really plain, smart fitted trousers and boring jumpers/shirts, and now that's projected on Katie.

My boyfriend sometimes tells me to get more clothes in bright colours because that's what he likes to wear , and I never do, because it's not what I like :cool:

She just isn't that cool. The whole vlog was fake and highly theatrical.

Reactions: 5
So wasteful that she has so many shoes that she's literally never worn. And so weird that she gets rid of the Vans because they're 'not cool anymore'. Says who? And who cares? Why does she need constant approval from granddad 'G'. Does the 'G' stand for Granddad???? On her stories she is attempting to prevent Moooooooreeeeese from scratching the wardrobes yet happily films him doing naughty things while giggling. Definitely going to help matters Kathleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to pause and rewind to make sure I heard this right, they both had breakfast in the bath?! I’m sorry but that is just a gross image
Yupp, didn't need that image, did we?

So wasteful that she has so many shoes that she's literally never worn. And so weird that she gets rid of the Vans because they're 'not cool anymore'. Says who? And who cares? Why does she need constant approval from granddad 'G'. Does the 'G' stand for Granddad???? On her stories she is attempting to prevent Moooooooreeeeese from scratching the wardrobes yet happily films him doing naughty things while giggling. Definitely going to help matters Kathleen.
I know, I have made a conscious decision to buy less crap in general, I can wear a pair of shoes for 3-5 years, and a coat for up to 10... All my clothing is very "me" and I enjoy wearing my older pieces. When I see people needlessly buying tonnes of crap and then decluttering, it makes my blood boil! I do come from a family of very modest means and since young age I was used to having fewer but good quality things which I took a very good care of.

It really irked me when she tried on the Zara coat (which btw I personally think is ugly) and despite them both deciding she looked good in it, she kept saying that "everyone has it" and it makes her want to get rid of it. She also mentioned it was possibly the most expensive coat she bought. Then keep it silly! Try and challenge yourself to style it different to everyone else, whoever they are (fellow bloggers, I guess?). Her mindset and logic are unbelievable!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yupp, didn't need that image, did we?

I know, I have made a conscious decision to buy less crap in general, I can wear a pair of shoes for 3-5 years, and a coat for up to 10... All my clothing is very "me" and I enjoy wearing my older pieces. When I see people needlessly buying tonnes of crap and then decluttering, it makes my blood boil! I do come from a family of very modest means and since young age I was used to having fewer but good quality things which I took a very good care of.

It really irked me when she tried on the Zara coat (which btw I personally think is ugly) and despite them both deciding she looked good in it, she kept saying that "everyone has it" and it makes her want to get rid of it. She also mentioned it was possibly the most expensive coat she bought. Then keep it silly! Try and challenge yourself to style it different to everyone else, whoever they are (fellow bloggers, I guess?). Her mindset and logic are unbelievable!
Oh god and they way she said it “everyone has it” like she is some kind of trendsetter with unique taste honestly I LOLed. Why can’t she just realise she’s a basic witch and own it instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god and they way she said it “everyone has it” like she is some kind of trendsetter with unique taste honestly I LOLed. Why can’t she just realise she’s a basic witch and own it instead.
Let me get this right...

She got rid of the vans because no-one has them
BUT
Also got rid of a jacket because everyone has it.

She hasn't got an opinion of her own, does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me get this right...

She got rid of the vans because no-one has them
BUT
Also got rid of a jacket because everyone has it.

She hasn't got an opinion of her own, does she?
This is what I was just thinking! Get a sense of self, Katie.

Reactions: 7
I had to pause and rewind to make sure I heard this right, they both had breakfast in the bath?! I’m sorry but that is just a gross image
I cant believe I forgot to comment on this! Honestly the idea of 'G' and Kathleen squished into the bath scoffing down poached eggs and bacon is repulsive. Even worse than the Gobby Lindley lasagne bath incident

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I cant believe I forgot to comment on this! Honestly the idea of 'G' and Kathleen squished into the bath scoffing down poached eggs and bacon is repulsive. Even worse than the Gobby Lindley lasagne bath incident
And Maurice! I bet Maurice was present in the bathroom too. I hope he was rubbing his butt against their toothbrushes or something.

• Haha
I never watch her videos because she speaks like a big baby but I decided to watch one and wow. G said pot washers wear vans? I’ve worn them my whole life and I wouldn’t say they’re out of fashion. Literally got a new pair for Christmas haha it pissed me off she threw them away cos he said so? And cos she thought they weren’t cool. Girls a dumb witch who needs someone to tell her what to do. Couldn’t watch much more after that.

Between the boyfriend telling her what to keep and what looks good... and knowing they ate in the bath... I can’t cope

I kept watching and I got more pissed off 😂😂
That Zara coat she hates because everyone’s got it? IVE GOT IT YOU DICK.
Don’t buy things from high street retailers if you want to be unique.

Ok maybe now I’ll click off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never watch her videos because she speaks like a big baby but I decided to watch one and wow. G said pot washers wear vans? I’ve worn them my whole life and I wouldn’t say they’re out of fashion. Literally got a new pair for Christmas haha it pissed me off she threw them away cos he said so? And cos she thought they weren’t cool. Girls a dumb witch who needs someone to tell her what to do. Couldn’t watch much more after that.

Between the boyfriend telling her what to keep and what looks good... and knowing they ate in the bath... I can’t cope

Don't click off, I have enjoyed your little venting!
I actually started thinking of getting Vans lately (I will be 35 in a few months), never had a pair but I cycle everywhere and it would be nice to have a pair of shoes which are comfortable enough for cycling but still look cool with black trousers and a nice top, or a dress! I think Vans are excellent with dresses, especially midis and maxis.
G's comment about pot washers was just mean and snobbish, also I think most kitchen staff wear leather (real or vegan) boots for health and safety, and not Vans! Also can you imagine spiling something and ruining them? :eek: They're not the cheapest shoes.

And you are so right about not buying from high street. By the sheer amount of stuff she has, you can tell that she could afford things from niche brands, but I think the problem is, she doesn't know what she likes, and how to express herself through clothes so she will never go and do research into independent, unique brands.

What made me laugh was how she was taking style advice and asking what looks cool off G, like really?! come off it Katie 😂😂

• Haha
Talking about female empowerment then basing your whole life off what your boyfriend says? ok sis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.