Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember in one of her vlogs she called those knickers smart and sexy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will be fair to her, I couldn’t be an influencer or blogger/vlogger as a living, no way. It must be hard to stay motivated enough to churn things out, especially when you know yourself that the content just isn’t that varied, and come up with some semblance of an idea out of nothing. I think her manager (is it a manager? I know she has meetings sometimes with a manager type person) is doing her dirty by not putting her on a more solid direction, and she’d definitely benefit from someone to bounce ideas off/run copy past/have as a gate keeper to make sure she isn’t saying anything offensive or dumb. She’d find it really hard to hold down a normal nine to five or work in the ‘real world’, but that’s probably partly because she’s been removed from that for so long.

(Not a crazy Katie lover by the way, I’m still pissed off about the bj courses.)

Also I do wish she’d stop getting her tits out

Reactions: 6
It's 2021 'self-acceptance' partial nudes aren't content anymore. It's just being a leech on the body positivity movement at this point, as if posting a half-nude or unaltered photo is inherently content of substance. It's just a new flavor of ultra lazy anticontent. It's not like there's any meaningful work taking place along side of it to promote body positivity or end fatphobia etc. It's as empty as slapping up a black square and pledging BLM support and then doing nothing about it. Vapid bleeping opportunistic lazy capitalist garbage.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course there had to be boobs in the caption to an attention seeking post. Just become a webcam model Kathleen! You may as well, since showing body is your unique selling point and you're so insecure about your actual talents.
I'm so sick of her constant moaning and looking for reassurance from strangers. She's got dad G for that!

Reactions: 9
I wish she’d empower people in a different way rather than getting her clothes off. All these half naked pictures have no real message behind them... what is she championing? What’s the message, Katie?

Reactions: 11
I wish she’d empower people in a different way rather than getting her clothes off. All these half naked pictures have no real message behind them... what is she championing? What’s the message, Katie?
'If I show them my ta-tas, they'll forget how boring I am'

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like all Katie goes on about us having some sort of self-confidence crisis 🙄 However we never really see her committing (as in truly committing) to doing something about it...

Reactions: 8
I feel like all Katie goes on about us having some sort of self-confidence crisis 🙄 However we never really see her committing (as in truly committing) to doing something about it...
All of these influencers are the same. Act like they're doing god's work with their repetitive confessionals about self-confidence issues and then do zero about it but MILK IT. All of them are in desperate need of new content and none of them will make any out of actually doing self-work. Because WORK PERIOD is not their thing. Riding the gravy train being spoiled to death for doing tit all and being congratulated for it is their thing.

Reactions: 9
I stopped following her on all platforms a while ago, but I'm curious, is she still going around London viewing houses she doesn't intent to buy or has she stopped that stupid tit now?

Reactions: 3
I stopped following her on all platforms a while ago, but I'm curious, is she still going around London viewing houses she doesn't intent to buy or has she stopped that stupid tit now?
Nah she's still doing that.

I want someone to post a link to that place on the rail line tho, I wanna see how she completely missed that on the listing and HAD to see it anyway.

• Haha
  • Sick
Shes done a whole heap of duck all. Something about cheese toasties and dildos
At least the two were never combined. Here i am going to pop this cheesy dildo under the grill for little G. Giggle gigggggggle.

View attachment 371902
For the love of god girl PUT IT AWAY. No one wants to see thissssss or your period pants
Yes of course, big stretch when your uterus is cramping something awful.

Ooooooh are those my underteats poking out. Perhaps compliment me on them??

(I keep getting bj ads on this page, anyone else?!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hate it when influencers do the whole “what content do you want from me?”
Sis, what space do you want to occupy?? This is your platform and you should be putting out content that you’re passionate about and think will make a difference.
Stop bloody whining and crying into the camera. This is just embarrassing now.

Reactions: 30
I hate it when influencers do the whole “what content do you want from me?”
Sis, what space do you want to occupy?? This is your platform and you should be putting out content that you’re passionate about and think will make a difference.
Stop bloody whining and crying into the camera. This is just embarrassing now.
It's funny she's asked for it since we have discussed her (lack of) content over here the past couple of days.

Ok, i'm convinced she's reading this forum.... all the talk about fodmap

I don't mind whether she does it for herself or to shut us up but at least she might start feeling better and complain less on IG and YT

However, since I am a complete witch, it should be 6 biopsies (not "6 biopsy's"). Also, I don't know, 6 biopsies sounds a bit clunky, wouldn't "6 samples for biopsy" sound a bit better?

Also talking about TMI 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Untitled.png

Reactions: 2
Doing the FODMAP diet is actually very difficult and is usually only done with a dietitian. If her mum had been told to do it by doctors she’d be supported through it. It’s not really the type of thing you just decide to do one day.

for context my partner is a dietician and I have IBS so this is something I actually know about

Reactions: 5
Ok I really don’t want to be that person but Katie in her latest video she looks so ...swollen? Is it the camera (lol) because honestly something looks so off???

Reactions: 1
Why does she always walk around in her knickers? lol does she not feel the cold? Its the middle of winter I'd freeze lmao

Reactions: 7
I don't mind whether she does it for herself or to shut us up but at least she might start feeling better and complain less on IG and YT

However, since I am a complete witch, it should be 6 biopsies (not "6 biopsy's"). Also, I don't know, 6 biopsies sounds a bit clunky, wouldn't "6 samples for biopsy" sound a bit better?

Also talking about TMI 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
View attachment 375003
Why is she self diagnosing herself! If it’s not her with an illness it’s poor Mooreeeece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.