Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Enough with the crying selfies you utter freak 🤔
“After the year we’ve had”...you mean the year where you got engaged, had a holiday abroad in France, had multiple trips around the UK, ate out in restaurants several times...?!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

consumerism makes u free

G is just another averagely intelligent dweeb who for whatever reason thinks he's exceptionally clever. I left some critical but non-hateful comments on her videos long ago and he swept in all Captain Save A Ho style super-patronizing in his speech. Like you could really tell he thought he was some hawt intellectual shit. I mean I get it, babysitting a 30something child no doubt leaves him feeling rather superior all day, but he's just a garden variety fool who gets off on that tilted dynamic. He needs his partner to be the idiot in the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JDM13

You're absolutely right, she just kind of lost her spark somewhere, and similarly to Lily, it's the constant moaning and complaining that is making her ugly... They both have seemingly great jobs (who wouldn't want to work from home, creating content for all these great brands), they get gifted a lot of of everything that us mere mortals have to pay for, they travel and do activities for free (in non-covid times at least) and yet they just don't seem fulfilled...

Katie's attitude is just wrong too. I follow a YouTuber from my home country and she has had some health issues, wasn't allowed to exercise for a long time and put on weight a little. Now she's feeling better and was given a go-ahead from her physio and she posted a few happy selfies from her home gym, showing her slighly curvier body and saying how pleased she was that she's moving again. What do we get from Katie? Tummy rolls, chocolate and booze, and never ending feeling sorry for herself.
I'm no prude but absolutely cannot fathom her texting her mum the words 'coochie twinge' (early contender to be included in a thread title surely!)

I'm all for being open but just find her family so odd.
Coochie twinge, over sharing minge and totally unhinged 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Elle

VIP Member
She's advertising FemFresh. If she actually knew anything about PUSSIES she'd know that they are self cleaning and so-called 'feminine hygiene' products do more harm than good.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ahemahem

I hate it when influencers do the whole “what content do you want from me?”
Sis, what space do you want to occupy?? This is your platform and you should be putting out content that you’re passionate about and think will make a difference.
Stop bloody whining and crying into the camera. This is just embarrassing now.

Reactions: 30

consumerism makes u free

Oh I see G was out there posting a complementary story quoting Stephen Fry "I believe one of the biggest human failings is to prefer to be right than to be affective." Guess Kathleen's whole household paid the price for Quesadillagate. He is such a limp phallus. He acts like a 40-year-old virgin shitting his white knight pants because he found a girl who lets him touch her and she's k-k-k-kinky and now he's suffering a superiority complex. I've never understood people who thought he was a catch beyond being an employed professional who humors her constant bullshit.

I find him to occupy the same realm of unattractive and ultra-lame as Louise/SprinkleOfGlitter's ex Matt. Another high-on-himself total dweeb people frequently remarked was handsome if not totally likeable.

(And similar to Matt: G likes his women to act like children. Many felt that when Louise became 'overempowered' that's when things ran off the rails.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

snarkvark

VIP Member
There's no such thing as "flexitarian", it's no different from most people's diet! You want a clap on the back for not eating meat every day???

• Haha
  • Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
I know this second lockdown is hard for a lot of people and even harder mentally and financially for some, but she’s really milking it for attention isn’t she? Not everyone (myself included) had the chance to go out these last few days for one last lockdown meal, in fact I’ve been out once since lockdown ended in the summer because I have a vulnerable family member in my household. Ive lived a very sheltered life since March! There’s people out there that are so worried about money and can’t afford to go for slap up meals. She needs to think before she posts certain things. Moan all you want Katie but you’ve got it pretty damn good compared to a lot of people right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

unt Bessie

I know we're a long way off a new thread (although we've definitely picked up the pace recently!) but just putting it out there:

Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece Will See You Now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

martaS

VIP Member
OMG re: the list... Why not make 2 lists? Have they only got one mobile phone between 2 of them?

I am cringing at "orgasm lots"... If you have to put having sex on a list, then maybe your sex life is not as great as you like to portray...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Sassyvic23

Kathleen’s dating advice:
A - Download dating apps.
B - Get engaged to the first man you find via said dating apps who seems equally as desperate to get married as you do.
C- Move in with him 9 months later.
D- Become his overgrown baby.
E- Don't stop bringing up your past relationships and cancelled wedding until he proposes.
The end :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27

plumbob

Kathleen’s got her kit off again 🙄 also I really wish slim white able-bodied influencers would stop with the belly roll thing. You’re not doing anything revolutionary when you desperately hunch over to force ONE belly roll. A belly roll that isn’t actually fat belly roll either. It’s just a belly roll of SKIN that absolutely everybody gets regardless of size that makes it possible for your body to move. It’s a total kick in the face to actual LARGER bodies that don’t need to force belly roll for them to exist. I get it, we all have insecurities and things like this should be normalised. But by CONSTANTLY drawing attention to NORMAL things you aren’t normalising it, you’re highlighting it as an imperfection. She’s a bloody nightmare for ‘oooh look at me and my big horrible belly roll’ posts.

Reactions: 27

imtakingabath

VIP Member
OH MY GOD. The sheer audacity of Katie to say people aren’t taking this lockdown seriously enough, when she RUSHED OUT FOR DINNER while she still had the chance! Doing it one day before lockdown makes no difference to the virus, Katie, it can spread even when there is no lockdown!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
She really is a self entitled idiot. It’s ok for her to go out for a lockdown meal hours before lockdown ends ‘just because’ but it’s not ok for people to be wandering the streets? There’s a million reasons why they could be out, going to work, going food shopping, you’re allowed to meet one other person outdoors for a walk so perhaps that’s their only trip out the house that day and are making the most of it... she can’t judge people just by looking out her window at people walking round, and anyway practice what you preach woman!

Reactions: 26