Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No judgement or gossip, hun. We’re all saying get help. It would be good for you to get help and also good “influencing” for others with similar issues - showing that you’re doing something about it.
It’s not a good image to simply laugh about it when it’s clearly a big problem.

Reactions: 13
Does she think it's amusing to watch someone laugh at their own untreated long-established mental health condition? It's unsettling at best. Does G think this is big time hilarious too? Cuz wtf. She has the resources to get help. Its kind of a slap in the face to viewers with mental (or physical) health conditions but little to no means to get help for them. Her and Lily need to take the Spoilt Dummy Express off the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s documenting her hysterical laughter at her own mental illness for me.

Reactions: 7
No judgement or gossip, hun. We’re all saying get help. It would be good for you to get help and also good “influencing” for others with similar issues - showing that you’re doing something about it.
It’s not a good image to simply laugh about it when it’s clearly a big problem.
Yes, she feels attacked which is sad. No need to read here, and i doubt anyone here would comment on her socials etc. Hoarders often feel attacked when they are encouraged to change, but it's the hoarding behaviour not the person. She can pay for therpy, or even just watch some self help vids on ot on YouTube. It would change her life, she should do it, bet loads of new viewers would subscribe, maybe collab with a cleaning YouTube as tidy spaces are easier to clean etc! Think of all the #spons.

Ps - still miss dates with kate

It’s documenting her hysterical laughter at her own mental illness for me.
Yep. It can't be that funny - unless she's day drinking!

• Heart
As she reads here, Katie please bring back your Crime vlogs!!! I was really enjoying them.

I don't understand why Katy never commits to anything on her channel. Too much hard work? She cries for not being asked to be part of the tv crime programe but if she just commited to covering a topic for a long enough period, she could be "known" for something specific online. I literally couldn't even tell you what her channel is about anymore? It's just a vlog channel about her boring life. she could have been doing so many interesting things over lockdown! there's plenty of time to cover true crime cases!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand why Katy never commits to anything on her channel. Too much hard work? She cries for not being asked to be part of the tv crime programe but if she just commited to covering a topic for a long enough period, she could be "known" for something specific online. I literally couldn't even tell you what her channel is about anymore? It's just a vlog channel about her boring life. she could have been doing so many interesting things over lockdown! there's plenty of time to cover true crime cases!
Shes done a whole heap of duck all. Something about cheese toasties and dildos

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As she reads here, Katie please bring back your Crime vlogs!!! I was really enjoying them.
She didn't even make that many?

She used to put the boring home vlogs on her vlog channel and it should have stayed that way but because she has no substantial content to put on the main channel, this is where the vlogs moved onto. When was the last time she actually posted a video that covered a specific topic?

Edit:
What work Katie?
Screenshot_20210104-121029.png

Reactions: 5
She didn't even make that many?

She used to put the boring home vlogs on her vlog channel and it should have stayed that way but because she has no substantial content to put on the main channel, this is where the vlogs moved onto. When was the last time she actually posted a video that covered a specific topic?

Edit:
What work Katie?
View attachment 371263
‘Early morning cuddles’ aka the time most people get up for work! Ffs Katie

Reactions: 8
No, but the couple she did upload I enjoyed.
I think I watched a couple before unsubscribing. Well that fizzled out quickly! I think as soon as she realises that quality content requires work, she just gives up on a project which is quite sad. That's why even her vlogs are no substance, there's just nothing going on in her life atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think I watched a couple before unsubscribing. Well that fizzled out quickly! I think as soon as she realises that quality content requires work, she just gives up on a project which is quite sad. That's why even her vlogs are no substance, there's just nothing going on in her life atm
I remember someone had asked her why she stopped them and she'd replied saying that they take SOOOOO long to research and script.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. She has ideas but it seems she can't be bothered putting in the effort. The two or three crime ones she done were really interesting and I think if she'd continued it would've been a success.

Reactions: 4
I remember someone had asked her why she stopped them and she'd replied saying that they take SOOOOO long to research and script.
The weird thing is, that shouldn’t be a chore to her if she genuinely has a passion for true crime?
She doesn’t appear to have anything better to do with her days either, so there’s really no excuse🤷‍♀️

For what it’s worth I loved her true crime videos too!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I randomly came across a couple of her vlogs from back when the ex moved out and she just got a flatmate to help pay the rent (whom she never showed on YT) and she had more energy and was more positive about things than she is now, with G and the kitten and their nice spacious apartment, and back then she only just got dumped/broke up! And she sounded way less childish even though she was a good few years younger than now! Something is up guys!

02A9946D-7833-4CDA-8E2E-EA1DC087CA4E.jpeg

For the love of god girl PUT IT AWAY. No one wants to see thissssss or your period pants

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 371902
For the love of god girl PUT IT AWAY. No one wants to see thissssss or your period pants
Out of all cute period knickers designs (I have been browsing them for a little while now as I am debating getting some and some are quite nice), she picks granny pants. Sigh.

Also, because of her tattoo, it looks again like the elastic in the knickers dropped (I can't remember who made that comment in first place but it was so spot on!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.