Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not depressed, she’s doesn’t have SAD she’s just a bleeping whinger. Being “a bit PMS-y” is not depression and being nervous about corona is not anxiety. People are far to quick to throw around these huge terms when they don’t understand exactly what the conditions are. Mental health is serious.
100%! It almost takes the piss that she throws around terms like that whilst posing in the street with her coffee (looking at the floor 🙄). People with depression on most days can’t get dressed, can’t leave the house, can’t face ordering a coffee from another human being, can’t face posing the street and having their photo taken 100 times.
I’m all for raising awareness of tips to combat low moods but for me this feels like a case of privilege... “doesn’t want to play Zelda”.. duck off Katie and spare a thought for the parents losing their jobs and trying to support their family. God I wish I was privileged enough to be able to sit down and play Zelda or afford to splash money on take away coffees and designer handbags.

she’s hidden the comments! I wonder if she got some comments calling her out..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
100%! It almost takes the piss that she throws around terms like that whilst posing in the street with her coffee (looking at the floor 🙄). People with depression on most days can’t get dressed, can’t leave the house, can’t face ordering a coffee from another human being, can’t face posing the street and having their photo taken 100 times.
I’m all for raising awareness of tips to combat low moods but for me this feels like a case of privilege... “doesn’t want to play Zelda”.. duck off Katie and spare a thought for the parents losing their jobs and trying to support their family. God I wish I was privileged enough to be able to sit down and play Zelda or afford to splash money on take away coffees and designer handbags.

she’s hidden the comments! I wonder if she got some comments calling her out..
I can see the comments. Nothing negative, unless they've been deleted.

Reactions: 3
She’s so weird. On her second date with G she told the restaurant it was their 1 year anniversary. Why tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s so weird. On her second date with G she told the restaurant it was their 1 year anniversary. Why tho.
Jesus she's mental. Most guys would run for the hills after that date. They must be the match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"My fave dessert wine". Would be helpful to actually tell people what wine is it. All I can see is some yellow wine in a glass. Very helpful.
Untitled.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this second lockdown is hard for a lot of people and even harder mentally and financially for some, but she’s really milking it for attention isn’t she? Not everyone (myself included) had the chance to go out these last few days for one last lockdown meal, in fact I’ve been out once since lockdown ended in the summer because I have a vulnerable family member in my household. Ive lived a very sheltered life since March! There’s people out there that are so worried about money and can’t afford to go for slap up meals. She needs to think before she posts certain things. Moan all you want Katie but you’ve got it pretty damn good compared to a lot of people right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I lost my job because of covid and am working a much less desirable part-time job ATM so I can pay my bills. I sent her a really nice message a few months back when she was feeling anxious before going away but she never responded in any way. I bet she gets quite a few of these messages. Not mean ones but things along the lines "count your blessings because others have it much worse".

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me with how she never finishes her vlogs properly, just ends it by saying “buttery kale”. Like is it that much effort to record a few seconds saying “thanks for watching bla bla bla” or something like that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really annoys me with how she never finishes her vlogs properly, just ends it by saying “buttery kale”. Like is it that much effort to record a few seconds saying “thanks for watching bla bla bla” or something like that 😂😂
Yeah quite a few youtubers do that, it's like they can't be bothered anymore

Reactions: 3
Oh no no no no no.

Don't be silly. That's WAAAAAAAAAAAY too much work.

Buttery kale​

• Haha
FFS. Most of us can't just spend lockdown under a duvet, drinking wine and petting cats. We have jobs that still go on, or we work from home (people sharing home offices with partners and spouses who are also WFH, simultaneously watching over children who can't go to school and caring for disabled and elderly in their families), or have *real* mental health issues. She's just pissing me off a big time at this stage and I might stop checking her SM and the thread for a while.
And also, do yourself a favour, Katie, and do eat well. Not to lose weight because you have a very normal body, but to feel better, both physically (skin + tummy) and mentally (alcohol is a massive depressant).
Screenshot_20201105-171409~2.png

Untitled.png

• Angry
Reactions: 13
FFS. Most of us can't just spend lockdown under a duvet, drinking wine and petting cats. We have jobs that still go on, or we work from home (people sharing home offices with partners and spouses who are also WFH, simultaneously watching over children who can't go to school and caring for disabled and elderly in their families), or have *real* mental health issues. She's just pissing me off a big time at this stage and I might stop checking her SM and the thread for a while.
And also, do yourself a favour, Katie, and do eat well. Not to lose weight because you have a very normal body, but to feel better, both physically (skin + tummy) and mentally (alcohol is a massive depressant).
View attachment 300640
View attachment 300641
Oh yes, so rich to see all these influencers preaching about how they're going to be kinder to themselves by relaxing during the second lock down, not put pressure on themselves to actually do any work (god forbid that they actually do any good for anyone else!)

Meanwhile in the actual real word there's another huge wave of job losses, children going hungry etc.

But sure... you go nest at home and go read books while drinking your wine, love. You've worked soooo hard. You toooootally deserve it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Yeah, I follow a YouTuber who just does a weekly weekend vlog in her spare time and has a full time job as well, and even she manages to film a little extra clip to sign off at the end of each video! But Katie does this full time and still can’t be asked.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh yes, so rich to see all these influencers preaching about how they're going to be kinder to themselves by relaxing during the second lock down, not put pressure on themselves to actually do any work (god forbid that they actually do any good for anyone else!)
Meanwhile in the actual real word there's another huge wave of job losses, children going hungry etc.
But sure... you go nest at home and go read books while drinking your wine, love. You've worked soooo hard. You toooootally deserve it.
If she's going to post shite like that throughout lockdown, maybe she should take a month off :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused. What was that lockdown list for if she’s then going to say she’s not planning to do anything. Which had “stretch everyday” “exercise 3 times a week” wtf

It's lockdown 2. Here's a photo of my arse. No thank you Kathleen. Put it away please.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing has changed for most people. I'm still getting up at 5:45am to get to work by 8 after a 1h15m commute. Getting back just after 5pm, cooking dinner, daily house chores, and then trying to chill for a couple of hours reading and watching something. Off to bed at 10pm to do it all again next day. I really don't have the energy to be counting the days of lockdown OR taking pictures of my bloody ass for thousands of people to see..

Grow the duck up Kathleen.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m confused. What was that lockdown list for if she’s then going to say she’s not planning to do anything. Which had “stretch everyday” “exercise 3 times a week” wtf
Yupp, that fizzled out quick

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.