Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you believe in climate crisis Katherine?
Screenshot_20231010-145846.png

Anything to drum up that engagement.
Screenshot_20231010-145834.png

Reactions: 4
Since when is going to the cinema alone worthy of an entire post...these influencers would die shock if they knew my life :ROFLMAO: I actually went to see A Little Life on stage ALONE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Since when is going to the cinema alone worthy of an entire post...these influencers would die shock if they knew my life :ROFLMAO: I actually went to see A Little Life on stage ALONE!!!!
Same! I have been very independent from quite a young age and have gone to things (including gigs) by myself if no-one else wanted to come along. I regularly go on day trips by myself and there are certain situations (going to exhibitions or the seaside) where I have found I actually prefer to go by myself.
---
I actually hope that lots of followers will reply yes and Katie will be in for a surprise. Otherwise, I fear that she will produce an annoying little guide how to take oneself on little dates, along the lines of the posts she did about finding love 😣

Reactions: 15
I always lose a tiny bit of respect for people when they say they don't do things alone. But...the bleeping cinema?! You're in the dark and shouldn't be talking, it's the perfect solo activity! I regularly go to the cinema, shows, gigs etc on my own; doing anything solo is *not a big deal*. The fact this is the first time she is doing something like this says a lot about Kath, frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Awwwww Geffwee didn't wanna go to the cinema with her waaaaa waaaa.

Such a big bwave girl going all by herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awwwww Geffwee didn't wanna go to the cinema with her waaaaa waaaa.
Such a big bwave girl going all by herself.
'Babes, I wanna go to movies tomorrow'
'Sorry babes, I have work'
'But babes!'
'Kate, someone has to pay for your cinema ticket'
'OK, OK, I will go by myself' *Kathleen grimaces and types loudly on her tiny Mac keyboard so Geoff can hear it and change his mind. He doesn't. She books by herself and decides to celebrate by telling her followers on her Stories*

Just a typical day in the Snooktin household of doom.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These "tutorials" are so bad I am not sure where to start.
They're really just an excuse for her to pout and eye duck in front of a camera.
IF someone who is not great at makeup wanted to recreate these, there is literally no step-by-step instructions in either the video, or the IG caption.
At one point she puts Vaseline on top of her eyeshadow, and then applies the glitter onto the Vaseline. How long will that stay on?
People who have the skills, won't even look at this, because they can come up with better stuff.

Any guesses what video we're going to get next? 🙄 😴

Reactions: 5
These "tutorials" are so bad I am not sure where to start.
They're really just an excuse for her to pout and eye duck in front of a camera.
IF someone who is not great at makeup wanted to recreate these, there is literally no step-by-step instructions in either the video, or the IG caption.
At one point she puts Vaseline on top of her eyeshadow, and then applies the glitter onto the Vaseline. How long will that stay on?
People who have the skills, won't even look at this, because they can come up with better stuff.

Any guesses what video we're going to get next? 🙄 😴
Yeah “tutorials” was the wrong thing to call them. They’re just make up reels.
If I was looking for a Halloween makeup tutorial I’d be looking for 1. step by step instructions and 2. a specific character/theme (like the year everyone was Harley Quinn lol)

• Heart
I was 100% unsurprised when 43% of pollees said they had never gone to the movies alone. I'm lying, I actually thought it would be more. I just figure that a fandom attracted to this 35yo child probably shares a lot of common traits with Kathy's arrested development. These are all people who need YouTube primers on how to comfortably eat alone in restaurants and for whom solo travel is the absolute most craziest thing you could ever do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if Katie was going to post something because of the mental health day yesterday, or whether the following was just an afterthought? (Or she saw others posting).
1697017911989.png

These are no more helpful than an infographic on IG. What's the point Katie? Posting something for the sake of posting is sometimes worse than not posting at all.
1697017964758.png

1697018197464.png

1697018216198.png

Reactions: 4
Oh god she’s going to be so insufferably proud of herself for being a big girl and going to the cinema alone.

Today's vlog features a clip of Katie screeching and giggling as Morris walks towards her phone. There's an armpit hair update and she has a skin flare up because it's a day ending in Y. There's a pointless ramble about Catherine O'Hara while Katie waves a knife around. She's getting Botox because her forehead moves (or something?). Is everyone else fed up with her banging on about cheese toasties? It feels like they're trying to make them a personality trait but apparently loads of people love those videos? The Lentils are off to their friends' house for 'food and snacks' because snacks aren't food. Botox update and she's 'started to lose some muscle in her forehead' and it feels sticky. She also can't frown any more. All in all, really informative and it was money well spent.

Then I forgot the vlog was on and zoned out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today's vlog features a clip of Katie screeching and giggling as Morris walks towards her phone. There's an armpit hair update and she has a skin flare up because it's a day ending in Y. There's a pointless ramble about Catherine O'Hara while Katie waves a knife around. She's getting Botox because her forehead moves (or something?). Is everyone else fed up with her banging on about cheese toasties? It feels like they're trying to make them a personality trait but apparently loads of people love those videos? The Lentils are off to their friends' house for 'food and snacks' because snacks aren't food. Botox update and she's 'started to lose some muscle in her forehead' and it feels sticky. She also can't frown any more. All in all, really informative and it was money well spent.

Thank you for your service. That must have been a tough watch

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kathy never smiled in photos for years and her mental health wasn’t like what it is now. She’s went downhill since in that respect. I think she was trying to mimic Victoria Beckham era with the no smile

Reactions: 3

Did she say how much 'tox they used for her petite forehead? It can't have been the same amount they use on adult clients
---
Oh, and also, I am fully expecting the toasties to be laden with sauerkraut and sprinkled with some pumpkin seeds, to make them Zoe diet-appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.