Katie Snooks #13 for her money may be tight, but a £900 meal will make it alright

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i just don't get how she's still making money as an influencer, and i have been a follower of hers for a while! we are of similar ages but there's nothing relatable about her at all.

Reactions: 12
It’s the falseness of everything. She acts so high & mighty. Anti filter, anti fast fashion, period poverty advocate etc…but her entire content is promoting fast fashion, stereotypical toxic beauty standards, & excessive extravagant consumption. She has no integrity left & the only thing remotely interesting about her is that she broke up with her ex fiancé before the wedding & she’s milked that to death now. She got very lucky what with her low IQ, white privilege & lack of common sense with her ‘career’ She’s a sugar baby & she knows it. Wish she would just duck off.

Reactions: 20
i just don't get how she's still making money as an influencer, and i have been a follower of hers for a while! we are of similar ages but there's nothing relatable about her at all.
The last time I found her relatable was when she was dating, before she met G. I’m a similar age to her and I find her so childish and annoying. Now I’m blocked so I see very little content of hers, which is a definite improvement! However I do have to come on here every so often just to see what mind-numbing content she’s peddling

Reactions: 9
What are the odds that they will have a second wedding, or renew vowels or something in the next couple of years 🙄
Screenshot_20230905-095516.png

Screenshot_20230905-095520.png

Reactions: 5
OMG little Princess No Real Responsilities is struggling to get a decent night's sleep... I just...
Try doing that when you actually need to be up at 6am to walk your dog and have breakfast, and then make your 8am train so you can start work at 9, looking presentable and having some idea what you're doing. Then be at work until 5.30, and go home to do chores. FIVE TIMES A WEEK. Or when you're working shifts. Or working in retail, where you're on your feet 8-9 hours a day and also work evenings and weekends.

A little personal tip from yours truly. Try not drinking for a while - I find it that when I take a break from booze for a few weeks, I sleep like a baby.

If it really bothers you, talk to the GP.

IG doesn't need to know this, and because we know how insanely privileged your life is, no-one is feeling particularly sorry for you.
1693920952604.png

Well, today she unlocked Peak Wanker (if being influencer was a video game) 🥳

Katie, you could afford these if:
- you bought one fewer pair of those terrible Amazon pants,
- you didn't go out for cocktails on a Friday,
- you didn't spend £900 pounds on just one dinner earlier this year,
etc.

If there was a reason to break a no spend September (wchich you have problably broken a dozen times already!), this would be it. To get a food supplement that is GUARANTEED to give you a good night's sleep.

This is the most disgusting, shameless influencer beg I have seen in a while.

Katie Snooks *we spent £900 on a dinner in the Maldives and it wasn't that great*
Katie Snooks *here are some products from Kate Sommerville that have been helping my skin, they're a bit pricey but so worth it*
Also Katie *I think I have rosacea, I will have to wait until I get paid next so I can book to see a derm*

Katie *I have been sleeping like tit for nearly a month and the only thing that would help are these little pills*
Also Katie *But I can't get them, because #nospendseptember*

Also also, £40 is really not that much for 60 of these, it's 2 months' supply and you probably don't have to take them every single night.

1693921508325.png

Reactions: 9
So Kath needs little pills, sad olives and crying champagne for emotional balance? Kath I think you need something stronger.

Reactions: 10
Why's she including something medical in a no spend? They spent 3k on a handbag, but £40 on something to benefit her health isn't justifiable? Make it make sense! What does she do all day? Brunches and declutters hardly make for a good night's sleep do they?

Reactions: 14
OMG little Princess No Real Responsilities is struggling to get a decent night's sleep... I just...
Try doing that when you actually need to be up at 6am to walk your dog and have breakfast, and then make your 8am train so you can start work at 9, looking presentable and having some idea what you're doing. Then be at work until 5.30, and go home to do chores. FIVE TIMES A WEEK. Or when you're working shifts. Or working in retail, where you're on your feet 8-9 hours a day and also work evenings and weekends.

A little personal tip from yours truly. Try not drinking for a while - I find it that when I take a break from booze for a few weeks, I sleep like a baby.

If it really bothers you, talk to the GP.

IG doesn't need to know this, and because we know how insanely privileged your life is, no-one is feeling particularly sorry for you.
View attachment 2427590
Well, today she unlocked Peak Wanker (if being influencer was a video game) 🥳

Katie, you could afford these if:
- you bought one fewer pair of those terrible Amazon pants,
- you didn't go out for cocktails on a Friday,
- you didn't spend £900 pounds on just one dinner earlier this year,
etc.

If there was a reason to break a no spend September (wchich you have problably broken a dozen times already!), this would be it. To get a food supplement that is GUARANTEED to give you a good night's sleep.

This is the most disgusting, shameless influencer beg I have seen in a while.

Katie Snooks *we spent £900 on a dinner in the Maldives and it wasn't that great*
Katie Snooks *here are some products from Kate Sommerville that have been helping my skin, they're a bit pricey but so worth it*
Also Katie *I think I have rosacea, I will have to wait until I get paid next so I can book to see a derm*

Katie *I have been sleeping like tit for nearly a month and the only thing that would help are these little pills*
Also Katie *But I can't get them, because #nospendseptember*

Also also, £40 is really not that much for 60 of these, it's 2 months' supply and you probably don't have to take them every single night.

View attachment 2427617
Yikes, sounds like she is unhappy and her body is trying to tell her to make some changes. She has switched up her diet which looked positive from the things she has shown, maybe she could try couch to 5k (not too expensive) keep her garden organised (no AstroTurf) regular volunteering in her local area and have a huge clear out where she gives surplus new things she is sent for free to a charity. A clear-er space clear-er mind? Cluttered space cluttered stressed out mind?

Oh, and just self publish that book. Who cares if a few tattlers (probably me!) might giggle at least she'd sell some and get it out of her system.

Reactions: 4
Oh hahaha the infamous book. I’ve got a screenshot of the first page somewhere, it makes for very amusing reading.
Edit: found it! Free lolz.
4263880C-0269-4C3E-9AC3-13CDA1E6BB89.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yikes, sounds like she is unhappy and her body is trying to tell her to make some changes. She has switched up her diet which looked positive from the things she has shown, maybe she could try couch to 5k (not too expensive) keep her garden organised (no AstroTurf) regular volunteering in her local area and have a huge clear out where she gives surplus new things she is sent for free to a charity. A clear-er space clear-er mind? Cluttered space cluttered stressed out mind?

Oh, and just self publish that book. Who cares if a few tattlers (probably me!) might giggle at least she'd sell some and get it out of her system.
This is actually very lovely advice!

Interesting timeline though, no? She must have started that Zoe diet about 3 weeks ago, could a big change in her diet cause her sleeplessness? She showed some fairly small portions of food lately, maybe she's undereating on this new diet - could that cause trouble sleeping?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She could be struggling with sleep because of her stupid new tiny portions of nuts diet. I've always struggled to sleep when I'm in a calorie deficit unless I have a protein shake or something before bed.

She’s struggling with sleep like everyone else in London bcoz it’s hotter than Satans bum hole.

her diet & boozy brunches prob aren’t helping. If she’s found pills which she used in the past to deal with her insomnia £40 is not expensive at all considering the actual tit she spends her money on. What An obvious beg. & if she’s really living in her overdraft (we know she ain’t) then Gsus could pull out some change to spare. He did buy her a £1700 handbag recently on a whim I recall. Talk about priorities.

Edit: she just put a post up about ‘accidentally’ buying 3 uniqlo handbags in no spend September. You cannot make this tit up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No spend September going well. Can't afford something that might help her sleep but showing off 3 different colours of a bag.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
No spend September going well. Can't afford something that might help her sleep but showing off 3 different colours of a bag.
Right, what is that. This ordinary unremarkable bag that she oopsy daisy "accidentally" bought three of because she was so besotted by it and needs to milk content out of it and requires thousands of people to help her determine which color to keep of the bag she 10000% doesn't need. She is so bleeping miserably contradictory and lame.

Reactions: 6
Is it the viral uniqlo bag again? 3 of that comes to about £45. So about the cost of the pills she can't justify buying.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.