Katie Snooks #12 Fragrance fanatic, poses dramatic, thank God for aff links or she’d be in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine @Ing the brand of a small bottle of apple juice the nieghbours dropped over. What desperation. She loves dropping in that that they're friendly with their neighbours doesn't she, it clearly makes her feel grown up and popular whilst validating that they've both been oh so sickly (with minor ailments).

View attachment 2298187

Don't forget guys, not only is she sicker and braver than anyone else, she also just really isn't like other girls. 🙄. She does my head in. It's a very popular pair of reading genres mate, it's hardly niche.

View attachment 2298201
“Strawbs” … pass me the sick bucket. I can just imagine her saying this in her childish lickle voice. Also, petty rage - people who are friends with their neighbours. She’s such a “pick me” loser

Reactions: 9
I mean we're lucky to live in the cul-de-sac surrounded by retireess. They're all lovely, always happy to chat about gardening and stuff but also I wouldn't expect them to bring me strawbs and smol miniature bottles of apple juice. When WE BOTH HAD COVID AT THE SAME TIME we just ordered food from Tesco's. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I mean we're lucky to live in the cul-de-sac surrounded by retireess. They're all lovely, always happy to chat about gardening and stuff but also I wouldn't expect them to bring me strawbs and smol miniature bottles of apple juice. When WE BOTH HAD COVID AT THE SAME TIME we just ordered food from Tesco's. 🙄🙄🙄
I mean, my neighbours are alright but I certainly wouldn’t take any of them gifts. How do they even know she’s ill? I bet she has a neighbourhood group chat and has been whining in there incessantly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No way did her neighbours give her that. She bought them herself.

Reactions: 7
I mean, my neighbours are alright but I certainly wouldn’t take any of them gifts. How do they even know she’s ill? I bet she has a neighbourhood group chat and has been whining in there incessantly
That's what I don't get, my family barely know if I'm ill 😂 let alone my neighbours!

Boo hoo, our litle Kathleen had a bloated belly* but was so brave and went to dinner wearing a pretty dress because #ignoregativity.
*Possibly self-inflicted by eating something she knows all too well not to eat.
There are people with actual disabilities who haven't been out for dinner for years because there are still places which aren't accessible for people who have reduced mobility, or because those people just can't know what may trigger them food-wise and don't want to risk being ill in a public toilet.
I think what happened was that she really wanted to post pictures in this particular dress (she did mention packing a number of outfits for this little gateway), and she was probably worried about people asking if she was pregnant (we all know internet can be awful like this) but I feel like she really missed the mark here. Plus the only person in the world that cares about her little bloated belly is her. 🙄
On a slightly less serious note, I hate the whole styling of this dress. The shoes that look like slices of particularly fatty pork belly, the pearl bag, the penis hairstyle, dress looking prom-y/bridesmaid-y. I think the bloated stomach should be the least of her concern here.
Screenshot_20230711-165405~2.png

She must be recovering from last week's lurgy though because there she is back on Stories shilling her Amazon "store" thingy.
Please help her make money via the following aff links so she can review more little breakfasts out, try on more unflattering outfits and go on more gorgeous holidays, all of the above so she can create content for us, the lowly no-lifes.
(Who needs 18 cereal bars of the same flavour?)
Screenshot_20230711-165320.png

(This is still way too expensive to buy one for each room in the house and I live in a semi with one bathroom 💀)
Screenshot_20230711-165257.png

(I struggle to comprehend how someone would pay full price for this cream. Can it possibly be over 40 quid? 😱 I had a sample of one of their creams once and even though I am not as pale as Katie, it made me look 🍊)
Screenshot_20230711-165338.png

---

Reactions: 5
What a pioneer in body acceptance, leaving the house with a bloated stomach, probably to go out for another Tudor banquet brunch.

The get ready with me video.... She's claiming her skin is the best it's looked in ages (since the last kindly gifted or AD) this time attributing it to her foundation. I'm 5 minutes in and there's been no book talk, I'm done.
---
Update: The book chat is literally 'I read this book and liked it' or 'I read this and cant remember it'. What's the point?! At least tell me what it's about or why you enjoyed it! My FAV bit was Kath pronouncing mica as 'micker'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She really thinks she’s doing something by claiming she’s being ‘body confident’ and ‘real’ if she’s wearing a body con dress which compliments her size 8/10 figure wonderfully but only has a teeny tiny slight appearance of a tummy which has had a bit of carbs in the morning. She needs to duck all the way off.

She really thinks she’s doing something by claiming she’s being ‘body confident’ and ‘real’ if she’s wearing a body con dress which compliments her size 8/10 figure wonderfully but only has a teeny tiny slight appearance of a tummy which has had a bit of carbs in the morning. She needs to duck all the way off.
All the influenzas do this and completely overlook their thin privilege 😂 it’s like she has a wittle difficult day so she gets some wittle sad olives from the local gourmet deli.

I maintain that Katie has absolutely no grasp on reality, she’s so far removed. Has she ever worked a real job? She lives in her very expensive house with a husband who does everything for her including putting a duvet on the sofa for her to lie on, and she pouts and takes a day off if someone doesn’t like one of her sex toy adverts.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.