Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does no one proofread anything? Am I missing my calling in life?

Took me a minute but I think this is meant to say 'peek' because 'peak' doesn't make sense. 'And even though she was embarrassed'....? Where's the rest of the sentence?

View attachment 1771890

Edit: this just came up on my YouTube homepage. I have no words. It's almost like a Fast Show sketch or something. Did she not know broken biscuits existed? Why is she asking people to show her what's in their box of broken biscuits when (spoiler) it'll be broken biscuits.

Ugh this is my biggest pet peeve with influencers too - have considered offering my proofreading services before but I just don’t think any of them give a tit 😂 also I think she just needed to delete the “and” - “I loved hearing them laughing, even though she was embarrassed.”

Reactions: 5
LMAO she's going on and on about wanting that chair at the flea market but he'd only sell them 2 and it looks like an ikea poang chair. How anticlimactic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hey guys, welcome to another weekly round-up, I haven't been on top of these but like, would you believe it, I actually have a life sometimes.
(Also, a very naughty puppy and a boyfriend with a twisted ankle so guess who has been on the walkies duty the past two weeks?)
Anyways, I am trying to dry my nails and also the storage on my phone is screaming for a purge so here we are.

Last weekend's round-up.
1669849971217.png

Well Katharine, can you actually imagine:
having a job
commuting
walking a naughty puppy a couple of times a day?
Would be lovely to have a Saturday for sleeping but you get a wake-up call from the pup at 7.40am at latest, and once you have taken them out, there's laundry, mopping and more.
So much on your mind? Retrogrades? Microwaves?
1669848912279.png

😴
Good boy Geoffrey for doing all the work.
1669849118011.png

Yes, any chance to show us your perfect abs, somehow not affected by the weekly roast, and a trunk of Lindt balls.
1669849195754.png

Anyone cares about these things? Me neither.
1669849266368.png

This brown chair will match the manequin perfectly #belongsinthebin
1669849386194.png

ANY GUESS WHAT COLOUR SHE'S PAINTED IT?
(I think grey or forest green/teal).
1669849438572.png

Sorry to be the uncultured thick duck but what are these tags hanging off the chair?
👀
1669849544697.png

Right.
1669849567291.png

Huh. What did she black (pink?) out?
1669849609924.png

Will you please leave Flo alone, Kathryn? She's my fav.
Also, I am so here for the thorough reviews.
1669849645722.png

SUNDAY
(In capitals because she did too?)
1669849722205.png

Hasn't changed, since when? Since you last have visited? Since the plague? Since the Labour were last in power? Who knows.
1669849783168.png

You call yourself Londoner, miss?
1669849844685.png

Why does she look like a garden gnome?
1669849887231.png

Hmm
1669849907834.png

Right, so not counting this one off as an expense?
1669849944913.png

I mean, it's meat and carbs, what is there not to love?
1669850007426.png

THANK ODIN it wasn't all bad
1669850029075.png

OMG can you guess which one they went to?
We have one in Cambridge now and I am so going to avoid it.
1669850071945.png

You guessed it.
1669850160644.png

Your usual? Mate, you have been there once!
1669850188897.png

This is actually cute
1669850211433.png

Hmmmmmm if one lasts 5 years, why do you need several?
1669850238847.png

OMG it's 2022, they have FEMALE chefs on Master Chef! No offence to fellow female folk, but how about non-binary chefs? I am sure there are some about? 👀
Or, even alternatively, a more vegetarian Master Chef. A fully vegetarian one? One can dream. Until then, I shall give it a miss.
1669850389594.png

Thanks for watching. Stay frosty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why is there a wine rack in the living room, next to a radiator, over a chair, so high you can't see or reach it properly? So impractical.

Love that the manky velvet chair has been replaced with a Poang though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is there a wine rack in the living room, next to a radiator, over a chair, so high you can't see or reach it properly? So impractical.

Love that the manky velvet chair has been replaced with a Poang though.
No-one said the red chair is gone for good. It was probably moved to another part of the dungeon.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how big the tree is for the space they have available :oops: I'm feeling claustrophobic just imagining how cramped it must be in their living room all month (especially given that it already is even before half of Epping Forest goes up)

That bloody sequin top, just because she puts it with everything, doesn't mean it GOES with everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, the top cost 70 pounds originally, no wonder she keeps rewearing it. I'm not sure about the bra thingy and leather skirt combo.
Screenshot_20221202-102739.png

How tacky is the lace back?
Screenshot_20221202-103138~2.png

And lastly, Kathleen, why are you like this? You need to stop drinking at events, babes

What does slow motion dancing on a platform have to do with skincare? Why are Skin & Me still working with her?

Why.

I nearly squealed with embarassment for her on the spinner for Skin + Me.

Is falling off the platform sow qUerky and diTsy?? Hehe

Last edited:
What does slow motion dancing on a platform have to do with skincare? Why are Skin & Me still working with her?

Why.
I mean they're the ones who decided to have the platform for this event 🫣

Reactions: 2
Oh if there are, they'll let us know about it - don't worry.
I am not sure if I am reading your post correctly, I wasn't joking about non-binary chefs. I think what I was trying to say was, why are we praising BBC for having female chefs on? Fair enough, female chefs don't make half of all chefs currently in employment but women make up just over a half of the general population.

Im not keen on the skirt. That outfit and the one on stories would look better with black jeans or leggings

Reactions: 1
I'd be very delighted if my friends invited me to help drink their old booze 🙄 They hord everything! 🫣
Screenshot_20221202-155942.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.