Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say the same! I was running it over in my head and thought I read it wrong but no… she doesn’t understand the human anatomy.

Also, make your bed and tidy up! So lazy.
Oh thank goodness it wasn't just me - I always assume I'm the one that's wrong, which is ridiculous given the amount of errors influencers make....

Reactions: 2
I think I know what she means with the skirt 😅 if a skirt is designed to sit on the hips and it's too big, it might ride up to the point on the body where it fits (the waist). But also it's Katie being like, oh, I'm so tiny, the size Small is too big for me. Hee hee!
I better have an ugly biscuit!
Screenshot_20221124-180657.png

(Stories from a couple of days ago)
Spot the gifted tag.
Screenshot_20221123-201535.png

Doesn't really make me feel that festive.
Screenshot_20221123-201549.png

And the newest Reel, promoting Cremant de Loire 😂 Kathleen, most wines, including fizzy ones... go with food. It would be helpful to know which foods.
Screenshot_20221125-052332.png

And if you give me the "versatile" crap I actually think it's good with anything 😜
Screenshot_20221125-053333~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I meant to say the wine is not good with anything when someone says it's versatile. (Sorry I wrote this at 6am, clearly brain was still asleep)

Reactions: 2
Those iced biscuits always look so sickly. I say this as someone who just ate a slice of chocolate cake at 10am but I don't get the appeal of them at all? I associate icing biscuits as a rainy day activity to keep kids busy, I don't think I've ever eaten one myself. I wonder if that versatile wine would go with them?

Reactions: 14
Those iced biscuits always look so sickly. I say this as someone who just ate a slice of chocolate cake at 10am but I don't get the appeal of them at all? I associate icing biscuits as a rainy day activity to keep kids busy, I don't think I've ever eaten one myself. I wonder if that versatile wine would go with them?
I'd had some of their biscuits sent in when I used to work in my old job. They were very basic, bland, overly sweet. If someone made them on the Bake Off they'd get sent home that week.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but those sweater nails are so ugly 😭 Reminds me of the nails I used to do when I was going through a nail art phase in 2012

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The ponytail looks particularly splendid from the side here 😎 IYKYK
Screenshot_20221125-150749~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please someone tell me why she blanked out the police cars registration plate (who is she protecting here??) but can't proof read for typos on her ADs.. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please someone tell me why she blanked out the police cars registration plate (who is she protecting here??) but can't proof read for typos on her ADs.. 😒
It gave me a chuckle too. She's lost it, hasn't she?
Pic for those who have been blocked.
Screenshot_20221125-192947.png

You'd think if you were an influencer and were filming a paid job, you wouldn't stand in sun so bright you have to squint the whole time...
Screenshot_20221125-192912.png

Another crappy ad by Kat. As if she ever used a fragrance from a mainstream brand.
Screenshot_20221125-193007.png

Reactions: 3
It gave me a chuckle too. She's lost it, hasn't she?
Pic for those who have been blocked.
View attachment 1760188
You'd think if you were an influencer and were filming a paid job, you wouldn't stand in sun so bright you have to squint the whole time...
View attachment 1760187
Another crappy ad by Kat. As if she ever used a fragrance from a mainstream brand.
View attachment 1760190
It's like those weirdos on local Facebook groups who ask 'anyone know what's going on xo?' With a photo of emergency services. Just gross, wind your neck in Kath.

Doesn't she love fragrances that are manly or smell of tobacco? There was a brand she kept going on about, something to do with someone having a gun? Definitely not any of those pictured, but maybe she couldn't see what she'd bought because she was squinting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anybody: oh there’s some police cars out there, I wonder what’s going on? *resumes their day*

Katie: CONTENT IDEA! I must take a picture of Maurice and I, people should see how good my hair looks from the back, and then I’ll post a picture of the police cars because my followers will love this and I don’t know how to live my life without sharing everything I do and see, even if literally no one cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's like those weirdos on local Facebook groups who ask 'anyone know what's going on xo?' With a photo of emergency services. Just gross, wind your neck in Kath.
Doesn't she love fragrances that are manly or smell of tobacco? There was a brand she kept going on about, something to do with someone having a gun? Definitely not any of those pictured, but maybe she couldn't see what she'd bought because she was squinting.
Juliette has a gun. I'm quite into fragrance so got their sample kit and they mostly smell like fabric softener. A nice, posh one but still a fabric softener. Two smelled like 2000s body sprays.
Also, I really don't like the company's ethos, or whatever you want to call it.
(This is how much I love you guys, I went upstairs and took a pic of the back of the packaging)
Now, I'm not trying to be woke but perfume has no gender. Some days I like to smell like a forest and some days like candy. I'd like everyone to feel they can just spritz themselves with whatever they like and go about their day feeling good about themselves. And here we have Juliette.
The last paragraph.
"Most coveted weapons of seduction, all of them, designed to make you feel confident, sexy and proud of your feminity".
It's 2022. If you want to sell me a perfume, please don't appeal to my fucken feminity, confidence and what not. But I can see how this way of marketing would appeal to Kafflin.

IMG_20221125_212707~2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She obviously shared the photos of the police cars because she's a TrUe CrImE fAn don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She obviously shared the photos of the police cars because she's a TrUe CrImE fAn don't you know?
Maybe it was a spoiler for the new podcast? It's Katie in some kind of Rear Window situation but just commenting on the mundane things she can see.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You mean brought surely?
Funny how she's posting on a weekend when it's black weekend 🙄
Screenshot_20221126-175247.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
A little preview of the weekend round-up courtesy of J-bot.
Screenshot_20221127-203636.png

Screenshot_20221127-203654.png

Creep.
Screenshot_20221127-203710.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.