Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little preview of the weekend round-up courtesy of J-bot.
View attachment 1764989
View attachment 1764990
Creep.
View attachment 1764991
Ugh. A weekend roundup of brunches, ad gifted date nights & mooching around with Goris’s old Etonian pals. Something along the lines of “oh unlike other girls, I really have forged a solid bond with Gelon Musk’s broskis. They r sOooWw protective of me”

also predicting more info about her painting this mysterious room a quirky shade of ‘sludge from the Thames Estuary’ and moaning about ‘trolls’ and how they don’t get her unique sense of style of depreciating the value of ur home by filling it with tit from the street.
Also, I’m sure there will be previews of this new sibling they are getting for Morris the miserable.
cue inspo requests for cat stuff (beg for gifts) that she’s only gna flog on her fb. I can foresee there’s gna be an entire ass whinging fest when Morris the Morose fails to adapt to the new expensive fancy kitten.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh. A weekend roundup of brunches, ad gifted date nights & mooching around with Goris’s old Etonian pals. Something along the lines of “oh unlike other girls, I really have forged a solid bond with Gelon Musk’s broskis. They r sOooWw protective of me”

also predicting more info about her painting this mysterious room a quirky shade of ‘sludge from the Thames Estuary’ and moaning about ‘trolls’ and how they don’t get her unique sense of style of depreciating the value of ur home by filling it with tit from the street.
Also, I’m sure there will be previews of this new sibling they are getting for Morris the miserable.
cue inspo requests for cat stuff (beg for gifts) that she’s only gna flog on her fb. I can foresee there’s gna be an entire ass whinging fest when Morris the Morose fails to adapt to the new expensive fancy kitten.
I reckon she'll just dump the kitten infront of Morris and it's all going to go terribly wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So her Xmas tree list included the honeymoon to the Maldives which she said she hadn't achieved and I think I remember her saying they were planning to go in November this year? So are they not going now, or have they rescheduled? I'm confused.

Reactions: 3
So her Xmas tree list included the honeymoon to the Maldives which she said she hadn't achieved and I think I remember her saying they were planning to go in November this year? So are they not going now, or have they rescheduled? I'm confused.
Probably didn't get offered a gifted trip as she anticipated so it's out of reach now!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firstly, well done Kafflyn, for accomplishing what we all do every day.
What's makeral?
Why houmous has an exclamation mark?
Why no dressing?
Why oh why oh why.
Screenshot_20221128-145219.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That looks rank, I can smell that picture. Houmous, eggs and mackerel?

• Haha
  • Sick
That looks rank, I can smell that picture. Houmous, eggs and mackerel?
Did C0vid annihilate her taste buds? That seems to be the only explanation for that monstrosity of a 'salad'

I take comfort that she stopped short of adding a layer of melted cheese, pancetta cubes and a few crushed chillies ontop of this creation. Those peppermint bloating pills are not a cure for everything it seems.

Reactions: 4
This is not a Christmas wreaths lol, it's a wreath of sort but not really a Christmas one. Celebration of harvest wreath? Matching the ridiculous pink door wreath? I don't know 😅
Screenshot_20221130-123913.png

Screenshot_20221130-124911.png

"I can't believe it was our wedding". I mean you planned it all, paid for it, made it happen exactly the way you wanted... What's not to believe? #wedmin
Screenshot_20221130-123934.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Her wreath looks like a health & safety hazard
Thats the theme for the house so it's very on brand. Toxic plants for the cat, dead mice in drawers, naked arses on dirty carpets, smelly germ ridden treasure from the river.....

I also love how black week (felt like a month) is over and she's back to doing a few Stories a day and fewer aff links 🙄 If you haven't done it already, do clean your browser's cookies, just in case.

Reactions: 5
Why does no one proofread anything? Am I missing my calling in life?

Took me a minute but I think this is meant to say 'peek' because 'peak' doesn't make sense. 'And even though she was embarrassed'....? Where's the rest of the sentence?

Screenshot_20221130-153429_Chrome.jpg

Edit: this just came up on my YouTube homepage. I have no words. It's almost like a Fast Show sketch or something. Did she not know broken biscuits existed? Why is she asking people to show her what's in their box of broken biscuits when (spoiler) it'll be broken biscuits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does no one proofread anything? Am I missing my calling in life?

Took me a minute but I think this is meant to say 'peek' because 'peak' doesn't make sense. 'And even though she was embarrassed'....? Where's the rest of the sentence?

View attachment 1771890

Edit: this just came up on my YouTube homepage. I have no words. It's almost like a Fast Show sketch or something. Did she not know broken biscuits existed? Why is she asking people to show her what's in their box of broken biscuits when (spoiler) it'll be broken biscuits.

Also, "everyone in the ceremony"? I kind of see what she was trying to say but it's the usual clunky writing from our miniscule acclaimed sex toy novel author.

BTW if she ever self-publishes, I am taking one for the team & buying it.

Edit: If you took a shot for every time she says 'broken biscuits' in this short, you'd be as drunk as Katie on any given Friday night

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.