Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any idea what she's referring here to with the Reformation stuff?
Screenshot_20220817-215645.png

Reactions: 3
Just noticed her TikTok about the Uniqlo handbag she says she's showing everything she carries around in the bag and its her fave, sorry FAV. But it was filmed the same day as she got the bag and was excited to use it (from the vlog, you can tell because of the fake tattoos). So she hasn't been carrying around any of that stuff, and she's owned it for all of five minutes so it's hardly a fave!? Lying just comes so easily to influencers doesn't it!?

Reactions: 9
I'm genuinely wondering if it was a Freudian slip....
LOL

Also, you don't say Katie, about the concentration
Screenshot_20220818-162929.png

I think she's using some filter here, look how blurred our little G's face is here 😳

Just noticed her TikTok about the Uniqlo handbag she says she's showing everything she carries around in the bag and its her fave, sorry FAV. But it was filmed the same day as she got the bag and was excited to use it (from the vlog, you can tell because of the fake tattoos). So she hasn't been carrying around any of that stuff, and she's owned it for all of five minutes so it's hardly a fave!? Lying just comes so easily to influencers doesn't it!?

Like a second nature

Reactions: 6
Like a second nature
It's just weird, I don't want to be super nitpicky but it's so unnecessary to pretend you've been carrying round all that stuff and using the bag already :ROFLMAO: it's just as easy to say you're excited to use it or you love how much it fits.

Things like that make me wonder how often I've been lied to before, especially in the olden days before ADs were meant to be disclosed.

Reactions: 5
Any idea what she's referring here to with the Reformation stuff?
View attachment 1508933
omg yes!!! I cannot BELIEVE she has said this.
She posted a picture of her new reformation clothes and then found out they had been problematic during BLM. So she said she was no longer going to support them and send the clothes back. Yet she kept the clothes or kept the picture or something?!
God she’s so fickle and fake. Either stand by your morals and follow through, or don’t. Don’t start saying you got hate online because you supported a business that was shady.

I definitely commented on this on a previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-snooks.1142/post-2392856

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I wish influencers would stop recommending Abercrombie. Horrible company!

• Heart
Little Genie better not be sick or Katie's out of there
Screenshot_20220818-174516_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I wish we could go back to the pre-social media days of being blissfully unaware of the politics of various brand owners! life was easier then.

Reactions: 6
She should absolutely try volunteering or something similar. I manage to do some and I work full time!!

I do wonder if a lot of these influencers don't admit that the reason they're unhappy is BECAUSE they realise their lives are so empty. Actually stating it out loud would make them all die of shame but they know it's true...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dare I ask why? Everywhere seems to be terrible ☹
They only like a certain type of person to wear their clothes, and that goes for employing people too. They'd also rather their clothes were destroyed than used second hand.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Dare I ask why? Everywhere seems to be terrible ☹
Wasn't it Abercrombie who put any staff who didn't fit the aesthetic they wanted in the stock room? As in, they didn't want them on the shop floor? I seem to remember that included a girl born without her forearm, and anyone non white. If it wasn't Abercrombie, anyone is welcome to correct me!

There's a documentary on Netflix about Abercrombie that has more details as well! They're a really crappy company.

Wasn't it Abercrombie who put any staff who didn't fit the aesthetic they wanted in the stock room? As in, they didn't want them on the shop floor? I seem to remember that included a girl born without her forearm, and anyone non white. If it wasn't Abercrombie, anyone is welcome to correct me!
Yes it was.

Reactions: 1
I think it was hollister?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.