Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has never been able to get over the fact the public sided with Pete when they split so she loves to badmouth him with her version. She did it in CBB but it wasn’t aired but some of them mentioned it especially Nadia Sawahla who took KP’s side.

It was funny how she didn’t drink during CBB! Too scared for the public to see the real her!
I think she was on meds after her botched surgery. And thats why no drinking. I could be wrong though.

Like what? 'The St Pete isn't he wonderful' is a figment of people's imagination when they can't find an actual stick to beat him with. He does nothing to make himself appear saintly and it's not his fault if interviewers find him easy going and pleasant to work with. It's a tough ride in showbiz and people look for faults. As for slanted articles in his favour ? Seriously? Example ... he did a meet and greet last week and someone(no doubt a fan of Price's) put out the story on twitter that he had signs put up not to touch him or try to shake hands at the event because he was afraid of the corona virus. Cue people posting a raft of images from the event of him hugging people for selfies and shaking hands and mingling as usual. It's not his fault if people can't find anything new sticks to beat him with other than he loves his kids and is popular enough to survive in a dog eat dog business.
I'm far from a fan of his but I admire that he took on the might of Katie Price(and she WAS mighty back then) and spent his millions making sure he had fair access to his kids. That's why he's OK in my book.There's no point in people saying "that's what dads do" because it isn't. Many walk away at the first hurdle and move on. He never gave up and fought Katie tooth and nail till he had fair access. Here we are today, he has the kids with him full time, is in a decent marriage with two more kids and has steady work and a rebuilt fortune , while Katie is up tit creek without a paddle, drug riddled, looks ravaged and a Milly no mates that nobody trusts to turn up for a gig.
I know it grates when someone you dislike gets good press but suck it up buttercup.

She said they were shagging when they weren't. Announced it on a telly show in front of an audience. In the same way she showed private sex videos of Alex Reid to a studio audience and all her mates. Both men and the woman concerned sued her, rightly so. Wouldn't you? She couldn't accept the public knowing that a man would walk away from her without another woman being involved. The money Andre got was put into an account for Harvey's care, probably gone up her nose with the rest of her fortune by now,🤪 and Alex won't see a penny of his huge award but they showed her she's not Goliath and needs to control her mouth. Slap it into her.
I dont think I do have to suck it up actually. My opinion of him is mine, and was just sharing that. I think it is all an attempt to make him look like the hero. If you think he is, then fair enough. I think he is a hypocrite .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she was on meds after her botched surgery. And thats why no drinking. I could be wrong though.
Apparently. In her YT video she said her surgeon came over and she was monitor daily due to the infection? Not sure how true this is though!

Reactions: 1
I dont think I do have to suck it up actually. My opinion of him is mine, and was just sharing that. I think it is all an attempt to make him look like the hero. If you think he is, then fair enough. I think he is a hypocrite .
Yeah, her boobs were leaking puss in CBB and she was on strong meds so didn't really need drink to feel the buzz.

Puzzled.:unsure: What story makes Peter Andre look like a hero?
All he's done is live his life and look after his kids. More than his ex has done for sure, but no big deal. He's not rescued orphans from a burning building and no one has implied any such "heroism".
If you choose to read things about him and don't like what you read because it might be vaguely positive then hey-ho, that's life. Not everyone is as trashy as his ex wife and some people are simply reasonably good parents.

Well this is a Katie thread so I hope you've not booked for her make up class.:eek: Good luck if you have.

You assume. Unless you are Katie or Peter you can’t possibly say this with such conviction.

Pete gave it all the perfect dad tit, “can’t say what she did for my kids sakes. It was so, so bad though”, yet he was happy to milk that line to death in the press for years. Why is Implying their mum is horrendous is better than giving examples?

I think it’s because the reason it utter tit. I thought she was vile to him, but he was on IACGMOH to reignite a career. He was a has been. He exploited her mental state and played the martyr card to the hilt.

She’s grim, but he’s grimmer.
He didn't milk it. He kept getting asked and refused to be drawn because he knows once it's out there her kids will read it. Not everyone chooses to air lurid details of their marriage break up to satisfy nosy onliners like us. Note that Katie hasn't answered it either other than to somewhat vaguely accuse him of jealousy.

What mental state has she been diagnosed with? Being a bad mother and a drug using bankrupt does not automatically gift you a convenient mental issue to hide behind. She was always selfish putting her needs before everyone else's and this is the result. No kids, no bloke interested in anything other than a drunken fling, no money and no earning potential because she's too lazy to get out of bed. Oh well.

Last edited:
Apparently. In her YT video she said her surgeon came over and she was monitor daily due to the infection? Not sure how true this is though!
I believe it. I think Katie Hopkins said you could smell the rotting flesh 🤢 she should have been in a hospital and not on tv. Lordy.

• Sick
Not true.😂 I can't believe people are still falling for that crap. She was asked about that plenty of times and dodged the question because she knew it was a lie and was afraid of another court case for spreading unfounded lies.If it was true she'd have been perfectly safe to say "Yes, it's true" and he couldn't have said a dicky bird.
All he took from that marriage was his kids and his half of the joint earnings from their TV shows.
No clothes. Went straight to his manager's house and never went back. Even left his precious recording studio and started from scratch, that's how relieved he was to be away from her toxicity.

That's fine. Disliking him or liking him is a matter of taste, each to their own. I think he's cheesy but generally a decent human being, so seeing bullshit lies tossed at him from Katie fans gets on my tits and I'm happy correcting those.

Again, no she didn't. Custody was shared equally after he fought for it, so no alimony payments on either side, and he received half their joint earnings from their shows. She kept everything she earned pre wedding and post split. Then shoved it all up her nose. Nobody gave anyone money outside the joint earnings, apart from the money for her slandering him going into an account for Harvey's future care. I think we can guess where that ended up.
In fairness he doesn't really need a recording studio 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I believe it. I think Katie Hopkins said you could smell the rotting flesh 🤢 she should have been in a hospital and not on tv. Lordy.
But the money/publicity is more important. She admitted herself that she should have been in a hospital.

Reactions: 5
Know what bugs me most ? Her fans hate and despise and loathe Peter Andre beyond measure. All the crap rumours and tit stirring attempts in his life originally come from them, without a doubt, yet Alex and Kieran don't get the same vitriol. Some of course, but nothing like the crap thrown at Peter Andre and even his perfectly ordinary non offensive wife. Alex and Kieran are reasonably non showbiz since their escapes so maybe that's helped salve the wounds of the Katie freaks, as in "Oh look, those two are nothing now without our beloved Katie !" But they can't do that with Andre. He's certainly not prolific in showbiz but he works steadily and plods along happily doing his own things and yes "loving his kids" and doing his best by them. Same with his wife who is a working doctor in a hospital. It boils the piss of Katie fans that the family is so far thriving and ignoring the mosquito called Katie buzzing round them every so often tossing carefully aimed digs at them for existing.
Yep, he had a minor breakdown after the split, understandable in such a toxic break up, but he's rebuilt his mental and physical health and is doing OK. That's another Brownie point from me, because regaining mental stability after taking a hammering over a number of years is a tough challenge and I commend anyone who's done that.
Interesting that you think he took a mental hammering when on their tv shows he was constantly putting her down and being controlling

was also a little bit creepy how young his wife was compared to him when they got together too

Reactions: 2
Interesting that you think he took a mental hammering when on their tv shows he was constantly putting her down and being controlling

was also a little bit creepy how young his wife was compared to him when they got together too
Controlling? Please give an example! I doubt any man could ever control KP!

It may seem a bit creepy that Emily was so young but her own parents share the same age gap and are still happily married and Emily and Pete are still together so it obviously works for some people.

Reactions: 12
Controlling? Please give an example! I doubt any man could ever control KP!

It may seem a bit creepy that Emily was so young but her own parents share the same age gap and are still happily married and Emily and Pete are still together so it obviously works for some people.
Probably because he was so against her going out as he knew she would have to get full drunk and make an absolute fool of herself 🙄 which tbf any decent person would hate. As you say though who could ever control her, off she went and made a fool of herself as always. I’m sure she was back in uk one Mother’s Day and went on a night out when they were in America and off her tits drunk as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably because he was so against her going out as he knew she would have to get full drunk and make an absolute fool of herself 🙄 which tbf any decent person would hate. As you say though who could ever control her, off she went and made a fool of herself as always. I’m sure she was back in uk one Mother’s Day and went on a night out when they were in America and off her tits drunk as always.
Yes she said he didn’t like her drinking because one time she was at home with him she got drunk and they had sex in the stables and she couldn’t remember it so he worried about her going out without him and getting drunk in case she shagged someone and wouldn’t remember it. Very possible this did happen as she allegedly got pregnant by someone else and aborted it but told Pete it had been his baby but she miscarried !

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Interesting you saw it like that. In the episodes I saw she was constantly sniping at him and his family,saying his mum gave Junior nappy rash and refusing to let him take the kids to visit his elderly parents. :rolleyes:Calling him fat, making fun of his music hobbies etc. She's just a witch really.
Seeing Emily's age as a negative is also interesting. She was more mature back then than Katie is now and has a wonderful career that Peter Andre has fully supported her pursuing. He didn't snatch her from school, she was in the process of taking the long haul training as a doctor, so should they ever split up she has her own career and will have nothing to regret. Their careers don't clash and they've even managed another two kids on top of fully supporting his two teenagers, I call that a good result for all concerned. Apart from Katie who can't bear to watch them all thrive.

Also, do bear in mind that the sweet little Katie took Gareth Gates virginity while she was pregnant.

Yes she said he didn’t like her drinking because one time she was at home with him she got drunk and they had sex in the stables and she couldn’t remember it so he worried about her going out without him and getting drunk in case she shagged someone and wouldn’t remember it. Very possible this did happen as she allegedly got pregnant by someone else and aborted it but told Pete it had been his baby but she miscarried !
Sounds just like her.
She admitted that she'd had many abortions. I think she was trying to shock as usual, but who knows.
She certainly aborted Dane Bowers child in a fit of pique after they'd had a spat and claims she went to a clinic to abort Harvey three times but changed her mind.
Proper birth control lessons needed by that 40+ yr old woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
The last one she cancelled so she could join her mates in Amsterdam was cancelled around 5pm and one girl posted that she was in the car and had travelled two hours toward the venue when she saw the cancellation pop up on the make up woman's FB/Inst/twitter. No direct contact and no refunds. Pretty shoddy stuff all round.

It baffles me why anyone would want to look like this anyway.

IHC4RZw.jpg
So she did show up after all... she had Harvey with her too. A youtube blogger has done a review. She said that photos and videos were banned, I guess that's why there's nothing on social media.

It's mostly positive but she said the goodie bag is only worth £25 (you can get a lot of the stuff on sale) She said that during the Q&A she asked KP about her youtube channel and she was a bit abrupt and defensive about it. She also said there were undercover journalists in the audience.

Reactions: 7
All I have to say on the subject of Katie Price is that her sex tape was the most unerotic thing I've ever seen. She looked completely and utterly bored. I think I'd find it easier to tease one out to Vincent Price and he's been dead for over 25 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All I have to say on the subject of Katie Price is that her sex tape was the most unerotic thing I've ever seen. She looked completely and utterly bored. I think I'd find it easier to tease one out to Vincent Price and he's been dead for over 25 years.
I had to watch it out of curiosity . For all the performance she puts in about being sexy and sex mad etc she looked to be a right boring shag. And do not get me started in Dane bowers toe ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s been said the one with the Match Of The Day theme is the crisp eater with the big ears.

Oh! Hmm👀

Oh! Hmm👀
oh dear another sue job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
He won't see a penny, but he knows that. The point is that he slapped her boney arse legally and she can do eff all about it.

Reactions: 4
He won't see a penny, but he knows that. The point is that he slapped her boney arse legally and she can do eff all about it.
But he wasted money on it. And dragged himself through an ordeal for nothing. Isnt that a bit crazy and vindictive?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.