Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she completely cut all ties with her brother Dan? He used to be her manager and now they don’t even follow each other on social media. I was surprised that her step dad being arrested for rape managed to stay pretty quiet as well

Let’s be honest though. The only reason Peter Andre has money is because she had to give him a huge amount in their divorce settlement.
Not true.😂 I can't believe people are still falling for that crap. She was asked about that plenty of times and dodged the question because she knew it was a lie and was afraid of another court case for spreading unfounded lies.If it was true she'd have been perfectly safe to say "Yes, it's true" and he couldn't have said a dicky bird.
All he took from that marriage was his kids and his half of the joint earnings from their TV shows.
No clothes. Went straight to his manager's house and never went back. Even left his precious recording studio and started from scratch, that's how relieved he was to be away from her toxicity.

Pete was never against using his kids for press. It was his new wife that seemed to want to be more private. Can’t stand the sleaze ball
That's fine. Disliking him or liking him is a matter of taste, each to their own. I think he's cheesy but generally a decent human being, so seeing bullshit lies tossed at him from Katie fans gets on my tits and I'm happy correcting those.

Has she completely cut all ties with her brother Dan? He used to be her manager and now they don’t even follow each other on social media. I was surprised that her step dad being arrested for rape managed to stay pretty quiet as well

Let’s be honest though. The only reason Peter Andre has money is because she had to give him a huge amount in their divorce settlement.
Again, no she didn't. Custody was shared equally after he fought for it, so no alimony payments on either side, and he received half their joint earnings from their shows. She kept everything she earned pre wedding and post split. Then shoved it all up her nose. Nobody gave anyone money outside the joint earnings, apart from the money for her slandering him going into an account for Harvey's future care. I think we can guess where that ended up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not true.😂 I can't believe people are still falling for that crap. She was asked about that plenty of times and dodged the question because she knew it was a lie and was afraid of another court case for spreading unfounded lies.If it was true she'd have been perfectly safe to say "Yes, it's true" and he couldn't have said a dicky bird.
All he took from that marriage was his kids and his half of the joint earnings from their TV shows.
No clothes. Went straight to his manager's house and never went back. Even left his precious recording studio and started from scratch, that's how relieved he was to be away from her toxicity.

That's fine. Disliking him or liking him is a matter of taste, each to their own. I think he's cheesy but generally a decent human being, so seeing bullshit lies tossed at him from Katie fans gets on my tits and I'm happy correcting those.

Again, no she didn't. Custody was shared equally after he fought for it, so no alimony payments on either side, and he received half their joint earnings from their shows. She kept everything she earned pre wedding and post split. Then shoved it all up her nose. Nobody gave anyone money outside the joint earnings, apart from the money for her slandering him going into an account for Harvey's future care. I think we can guess where that ended up.
Exactly and why should he not have got his share of joint earnings. She is such a liar It’s hard to keep track of her lies. Fair play to him for putting the money aside for Harvey it’s really sad how she was so spiteful she had to stop them seeing one another.

Reactions: 9
She has never been able to get over the fact the public sided with Pete when they split so she loves to badmouth him with her version. She did it in CBB but it wasn’t aired but some of them mentioned it especially Nadia Sawahla who took KP’s side.

It was funny how she didn’t drink during CBB! Too scared for the public to see the real her!

Reactions: 4
She has never been able to get over the fact the public sided with Pete when they split so she loves to badmouth him with her version. She did it in CBB but it wasn’t aired but some of them mentioned it especially Nadia Sawahla who took KP’s side.

It was funny how she didn’t drink during CBB! Too scared for the public to see the real her!
exactly, who did she Expect them to side with after all her carry on? Remember the carry on in Ibiza five mins after they split. She’s an eejit. Who is Nadia 😭 must google.

exactly, who did she Expect them to side with after all her carry on? Remember the carry on in Ibiza five mins after they split. She’s an eejit. Who is Nadia 😭 must google.
Nadia is a presenter on Loose Women and a know it all! She has her own thread on here!

Yes I remember Ibiza and then her marriage to Alex Reid!

I don’t get the impression that most of the criticism of pete in this thread comes from Katie fans out to condemn him regardless. It’s not a question of the pettiness of sides. We can be better than they are.
So I can acknowledge what a troubled person and terrible parent she is, but it doesn’t make him a good one by default. That’s not how it works. “At least he doesn’t do x y z... “ is an irrelevant argument and flawed defence unless you are discussing who should have custody. He is clearly far more reliable and stable and it’s a no brainer that those two should be under his care.
But he was still complicit in choosing to start a family as a business decision, which I would hate to know if I was one of the kids. It says alot about the way he thinks. Yes I’m sure he loves them too, but anyone who signs their infant children up to a reality tv show you know will have forensic levels of attention proves to me that while their well being may be a priority, isn’t the only priority...and it should be.

I struggle to think how making them live that life served to benefit them as children, compared to how it benefited his bank account and career. Ok, so they had a financially secure upbringing - but its not like it came down to doing the show or going bust. And you could even argue that financial security came at the price of mental security - the impact it may still have on junior and princess as they grow up, as well as their mothers mental breakdown.
Yes there’s far from one cause for that but having her life be part of a tv show for several years was a big contributor to the attention she thrived off for years and now seems desperate to reclaim.

Who knows how things might have gone if, after winning IACGMOOH and meeting Pete she had settled down with him and retired from the spotlight (at least for a few years) to focus on bringing them up? It never would have happened, but imagine it as a thought experiment. My point, how they actually lived was an unhealthy environment for everyone involved and If Pete is truely the sane rational selfless person he is portrayed as, then why did he consent for several years to his family being exploited in the name of entertainment? Think fo the happy loving families you know in real life, would they ever agree to putting their kids every day life on tv for years without their consent like that ? Of course not. It doesn’t seem such a bad choice when a celebrity does it because it’s taken for granted these days that the offspring of a celebrity are part of the package. Access to the parent means access to the child.

I feel I have to repeat again that none of this is a commendation of Katie nor an attempt to justify her actions. A plague on both their houses !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have to say Peter Andre went down in my estimations when he hooked up with Katie Price on/after IACGMOOH. Never a fan of either of 'em tbh, but to me, (cheesy as he was) he was always the more likable and sensible of the two of them. I guess when he pursued her I just lumped him in along with the 'shallow men who are obsessed with women with big boobs' brigade. Then when I saw their relationship developing into a sort of genuine love story, I rooted for the pair of them and wished them both well. After the break-up though, I decided that Peter was wise to leave her, and being dead nosy would love to know the real story as to why they split so dramatically and so finally. Still Team Andre in a way tbh. Kind of guessing Katie Price wouldn't be the easiest to live with.

Reactions: 7
Exactly and why should he not have got his share of joint earnings. She is such a liar It’s hard to keep track of her lies. Fair play to him for putting the money aside for Harvey it’s really sad how she was so spiteful she had to stop them seeing one another.
Know what bugs me most ? Her fans hate and despise and loathe Peter Andre beyond measure. All the crap rumours and tit stirring attempts in his life originally come from them, without a doubt, yet Alex and Kieran don't get the same vitriol. Some of course, but nothing like the crap thrown at Peter Andre and even his perfectly ordinary non offensive wife. Alex and Kieran are reasonably non showbiz since their escapes so maybe that's helped salve the wounds of the Katie freaks, as in "Oh look, those two are nothing now without our beloved Katie !" But they can't do that with Andre. He's certainly not prolific in showbiz but he works steadily and plods along happily doing his own things and yes "loving his kids" and doing his best by them. Same with his wife who is a working doctor in a hospital. It boils the piss of Katie fans that the family is so far thriving and ignoring the mosquito called Katie buzzing round them every so often tossing carefully aimed digs at them for existing.
Yep, he had a minor breakdown after the split, understandable in such a toxic break up, but he's rebuilt his mental and physical health and is doing OK. That's another Brownie point from me, because regaining mental stability after taking a hammering over a number of years is a tough challenge and I commend anyone who's done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Know what bugs me most ? Her fans hate and despise and loathe Peter Andre beyond measure. All the crap rumours and tit stirring attempts in his life originally come from them, without a doubt, yet Alex and Kieran don't get the same vitriol. Some of course, but nothing like the crap thrown at Peter Andre and even his perfectly ordinary non offensive wife. Alex and Kieran are reasonably non showbiz since their escapes so maybe that's helped salve the wounds of the Katie freaks, as in "Oh look, those two are nothing now without our beloved Katie !" But they can't do that with Andre. He's certainly not prolific in showbiz but he works steadily and plods along happily doing his own things and yes "loving his kids" and doing his best by them. Same with his wife who is a working doctor in a hospital. It boils the piss of Katie fans that the family is so far thriving and ignoring the mosquito called Katie buzzing round them every so often tossing carefully aimed digs at them for existing.
Yep, he had a minor breakdown after the split, understandable in such a toxic break up, but he's rebuilt his mental and physical health and is doing OK. That's another Brownie point from me, because regaining mental stability after taking a hammering over a number of years is a tough challenge and I commend anyone who's done that.
Well said, Freda!

Reactions: 5
Very well put, she’s a complete piece of work I think it’s the fact she refuses to take any responsibility for anything too that annoys me so much. Most people learn from their mistakes but not Katie. It’s really weird how her fans still hate him to this day and blame him as you say! I think it’s because he’s moved on settled down and just seems genuinely content and happy. While katie is still the same, no matter who she is with.

Reactions: 9
He is their (and Katie's) bete noir. He not only 'escaped' her but thrived. He must pay for that.:mad: ... 😂
He was a twit for getting with her in the first place but I guess everyone deserves a chance to turn their life around and babies and marriage can often do that. Katie is one of a kind, thank duck. She does what she needs to do to get what she wants. She wanted him tied to her and got it and it still didn't satisfy her. Oh well. Tough titties.

Make up classes going well. 81 tickets left out of 95.
I smell another no show/cancellation.
-----------------------------------------------

YIzOOqe.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw Katie commented on Junior’s very first instagram grid post back in summer 18 saying ‘hey junior ring me I’ve called and FaceTimed you and princess for 4 days no answer’ that of course set off her rabid gibbons filling the comments with ‘ring your mum junior it’s not fair to do this, she loves you!’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
He is their (and Katie's) bete noir. He not only 'escaped' her but thrived. He must pay for that.:mad: ... 😂
He was a twit for getting with her in the first place but I guess everyone deserves a chance to turn their life around and babies and marriage can often do that. Katie is one of a kind, thank duck. She does what she needs to do to get what she wants. She wanted him tied to her and got it and it still didn't satisfy her. Oh well. Tough titties.

Make up classes going well. 81 tickets left out of 95.
I smell another no show/cancellation.
-----------------------------------------------

YIzOOqe.jpg
There's nothing on social media from the event apart from some companies who were setting things up a few hours ago. If it was cancelled it must have been very last minute.

I'm not surprised the tickets aren't selling... she's obviously not very popular these days and plus the fact that she keeps cancelling will also put people off.

Reactions: 5
Ju
I saw Katie commented on Junior’s very first instagram grid post back in summer 18 saying ‘hey junior ring me I’ve called and FaceTimed you and princess for 4 days no answer’ that of course set off her rabid gibbons filling the comments with ‘ring your mum junior it’s not fair to do this, she loves you!’ 🙄
Just has a quick scroll through she is very cringe. Look at the family photo of her the kids and her parents Junior put up. She wrote to the effect “I’m so happy you love your presents, can’t help spoiling you all every year. You kids are my number one.” Who on earth would write that on their kids insta?! Bumming about presents? Clearly they aren’t her number one or she would sort herself out!!

Reactions: 11
Ju

Just has a quick scroll through she is very cringe. Look at the family photo of her the kids and her parents Junior put up. She wrote to the effect “I’m so happy you love your presents, can’t help spoiling you all every year. You kids are my number one.” Who on earth would write that on their kids insta?! Bumming about presents? Clearly they aren’t her number one or she would sort herself out!!
I know sickening 🤢 all about her, so narcissistic!

She commented on a photo Junior uploaded of Pete (looking like a snack) which I found odd that she would pick that particular photo to write to junior

Reactions: 6
There's nothing on social media from the event apart from some companies who were setting things up a few hours ago. If it was cancelled it must have been very last minute.

I'm not surprised the tickets aren't selling... she's obviously not very popular these days and plus the fact that she keeps cancelling will also put people off.
The last one she cancelled so she could join her mates in Amsterdam was cancelled around 5pm and one girl posted that she was in the car and had travelled two hours toward the venue when she saw the cancellation pop up on the make up woman's FB/Inst/twitter. No direct contact and no refunds. Pretty shoddy stuff all round.

It baffles me why anyone would want to look like this anyway.

IHC4RZw.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.