Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what went on with her and Gary Cockerill? He really seemed like a genuine friend
Didn't she take over their wedding? Made an exhibition of herself in a wedding dress and got trashed and rowdy.

OV2TOYk.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She tends to fall out with all her friends eventually. I always remember when her and Pete had Sarah Harding as one of their bridesmaids when Sarah hardly knew her! Is she still friends with Michelle Heaton?

Reactions: 7
She tends to fall out with all her friends eventually. I always remember when her and Pete had Sarah Harding as one of their bridesmaids when Sarah hardly knew her! Is she still friends with Michelle Heaton?
I suppose technically they are still mates, but Michelle is a sleekit cow and manages to keep her distance without a big falling out. She knows Katie can turn on you in a heartbeat.I suppose that living in Ireland helps keeping Katie at bay.;)

Reactions: 2
Using your children as pawns to hurt your ex (or anyone) is so bleeping despicable. Poor poor Harvey. All children deserve parents who will put them first, disabled children need that. i know there isn’t much objective evidence but you only need to look at photos of heavily pregnant Katie coming out of clubs (I know years later she claimed she was sober all those occasions but no one believes that ) and at Harvey’s multiple disabilities and the difficulties that have plagued him his whole life (mental and physical) to struggle to believe there is no connection. Its actually deeply unsettling seeing a mother in hedonistic party mode with a stomach that looks at least 6 months gone... like it’s a blight to nature if I can describe it that way, something not right about it. And it’s so sad. Whether or not it impacted his disabilities, by behaving like that, you can’t argue that she was putting herself over Harvey before he was even born.
Didn't she take over their wedding? Made an exhibition of herself in a wedding dress and got trashed and rowdy.

I had forgotten about this!! 😱

Reactions: 3
*slanted not planted sorry. Autocorrect. I was referring to all the “St Pete isnt he wonderful” stories that are going on now.
This is one thing I find so difficult is that he isn't St Pete, I just hope that he is actually a good father and isn't putting it on for publicity.

Reactions: 4
This is one thing I find so difficult is that he isn't St Pete, I just hope that he is actually a good father and isn't putting it on for publicity.
Same. He was so against stories in the paper with the kids. And now he is at it all the time

Was that her dress from HER wedding to pete? Lord almighty

Reactions: 1
*slanted not planted sorry. Autocorrect. I was referring to all the “St Pete isnt he wonderful” stories that are going on now.
Ah yes ...makes me wanna vom. He was awful when they’re were together . I remember one row they had and he was an absolute manipulative bellend!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Ah yes ...makes me wanna vom. He was awful when they’re were together . I remember one row they had and he was an absolute manipulative bellend!!!!!
Yes he is good at playing mr nice guy and stupid women fall for it. I reckon that emily likes playing the doting step mother act too 🤮

Reactions: 9
People may not like Peter Andre, but at least he’s not spending a lot of times off his head on drugs while in charge of his kids.

His wife has two kids and is now looking after her step kids full time. Fair play that she does, maybe other posters. Would posters prefer they were in care, because their own mother can’t look after them.

I saw the video of her gurning away. Her drug use seems to be back upto dangerous levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she completely cut all ties with her brother Dan? He used to be her manager and now they don’t even follow each other on social media. I was surprised that her step dad being arrested for rape managed to stay pretty quiet as well

People may not like Peter Andre, but at least he’s not spending a lot of times off his head on drugs while in charge of his kids.

His wife has two kids and is now looking after her step kids full time. Fair play that she does, maybe other posters. Would posters prefer they were in care, because their own mother can’t look after them.

I saw the video of her gurning away. Her drug use seems to be back upto dangerous levels.
Let’s be honest though. The only reason Peter Andre has money is because she had to give him a huge amount in their divorce settlement.

Reactions: 8
Has she completely cut all ties with her brother Dan? He used to be her manager and now they don’t even follow each other on social media. I was surprised that her step dad being arrested for rape managed to stay pretty quiet as well

Let’s be honest though. The only reason Peter Andre has money is because she had to give him a huge amount in their divorce settlement.
I don’t think he was her Manager? I thought he managed her money? She probably accused him of stealing from her so they fell out!

Reactions: 2

I think Katie Price was financially wiped out by the slander case brought against her by the Can woman and Andre.

• Haha
Like what? 'The St Pete isn't he wonderful' is a figment of people's imagination when they can't find an actual stick to beat him with. He does nothing to make himself appear saintly and it's not his fault if interviewers find him easy going and pleasant to work with. It's a tough ride in showbiz and people look for faults. As for slanted articles in his favour ? Seriously? Example ... he did a meet and greet last week and someone(no doubt a fan of Price's) put out the story on twitter that he had signs put up not to touch him or try to shake hands at the event because he was afraid of the corona virus. Cue people posting a raft of images from the event of him hugging people for selfies and shaking hands and mingling as usual. It's not his fault if people can't find anything new sticks to beat him with other than he loves his kids and is popular enough to survive in a dog eat dog business.
I'm far from a fan of his but I admire that he took on the might of Katie Price(and she WAS mighty back then) and spent his millions making sure he had fair access to his kids. That's why he's OK in my book.There's no point in people saying "that's what dads do" because it isn't. Many walk away at the first hurdle and move on. He never gave up and fought Katie tooth and nail till he had fair access. Here we are today, he has the kids with him full time, is in a decent marriage with two more kids and has steady work and a rebuilt fortune , while Katie is up tit creek without a paddle, drug riddled, looks ravaged and a Milly no mates that nobody trusts to turn up for a gig.
I know it grates when someone you dislike gets good press but suck it up buttercup.

I think Katie Price was financially wiped out by the slander case brought against her by the Can woman and Andre.
She said they were shagging when they weren't. Announced it on a telly show in front of an audience. In the same way she showed private sex videos of Alex Reid to a studio audience and all her mates. Both men and the woman concerned sued her, rightly so. Wouldn't you? She couldn't accept the public knowing that a man would walk away from her without another woman being involved. The money Andre got was put into an account for Harvey's care, probably gone up her nose with the rest of her fortune by now,🤪 and Alex won't see a penny of his huge award but they showed her she's not Goliath and needs to control her mouth. Slap it into her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Same. He was so against stories in the paper with the kids. And now he is at it all the time

Was that her dress from HER wedding to pete? Lord almighty
Pete was never against using his kids for press. It was his new wife that seemed to want to be more private. Can’t stand the sleaze ball

Like what? 'The St Pete isn't he wonderful' is a figment of people's imagination when they can't find an actual stick to beat him with. He does nothing to make himself appear saintly and it's not his fault if interviewers find him easy going and pleasant to work with. It's a tough ride in showbiz and people look for faults. As for slanted articles in his favour ? Seriously? Example ... he did a meet and greet last week and someone(no doubt a fan of Price's) put out the story on twitter that he had signs put up not to touch him or try to shake hands at the event because he was afraid of the corona virus. Cue people posting a raft of images from the event of him hugging people for selfies and shaking hands and mingling as usual. It's not his fault if people can't find anything new sticks to beat him with other than he loves his kids and is popular enough to survive in a dog eat dog business.
I'm far from a fan of his but I admire that he took on the might of Katie Price(and she WAS mighty back then) and spent his millions making sure he had fair access to his kids. That's why he's OK in my book.There's no point in people saying "that's what dads do" because it isn't. Many walk away at the first hurdle and move on. He never gave up and fought Katie tooth and nail till he had fair access. Here we are today, he has the kids with him full time, is in a decent marriage with two more kids and has steady work and a rebuilt fortune , while Katie is up tit creek without a paddle, drug riddled, looks ravaged and a Milly no mates that nobody trusts to turn up for a gig.
I know it grates when someone you dislike gets good press but suck it up buttercup.

She said they were shagging when they weren't. Announced it on a telly show in front of an audience. In the same way she showed private sex videos of Alex Reid to a studio audience and all her mates. Both men and the woman concerned sued her, rightly so. Wouldn't you? She couldn't accept the public knowing that a man would walk away from her without another woman being involved. The money Andre got was put into an account for Harvey's care, probably gone up her nose with the rest of her fortune by now,🤪 and Alex won't see a penny of his huge award but they showed her she's not Goliath and needs to control her mouth. Slap it into her.
This!!!

She blames everyone for anything and everything!If it wasn’t for her marrying Peter and being under his management she wouldn’t have made the money she made. They managed to calm her down somewhat save for when she got out alone and made a complete tit of herself.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.