Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy who posted has deleted his tweet now but I can still see the replies
Pavbassi said something like his friend works in a mental health clinic and KP is a patient there. Could just be made up but it would explain why she has disappeared.

She has her next masterclass on Saturday in London so let's see if she shows up.
You are a star ⭐ thanks for the links. Yes. I hope she is somewhere safe and getting help. I cant imagine she would be able to be off social media if not. And no videos of her filming her show either

Reactions: 3
There's been some tidying up. If you Google 'Katie price' and click images, all that come up are decent photos. No 'pap' shots catching her out in a rough looking moment. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Are the stories about her being made bankrupt accurate? I ask because if she was, surely she would have been evicted from her home - so it could be sold and her creditors be repaid? Or maybe the debt is all in a company name so she can't personally be held liable? :unsure:

The photos of her a week or two ago outside The Priory were clearly staged; maybe she was hoping that someone from there would reach out and offer her a free stay or something? If she really is low on cash herself then there's no way she could afford treatment there unless it was a gift.

I hope she's getting help; and going by what @Catwoman posted, that suggests to me that is exactly what's happening, and the cleaners are working behind the scenes. Another thought - maybe the media have been given a bit of a telling off about reporting on people when they are at their most vulnerable after what happened with Caroline (even though I don't personally believe the media should be held accountable for what happened there)?

Reactions: 5
Are the stories about her being made bankrupt accurate? I ask because if she was, surely she would have been evicted from her home - so it could be sold and her creditors be repaid? Or maybe the debt is all in a company name so she can't personally be held liable? :unsure:

The photos of her a week or two ago outside The Priory were clearly staged; maybe she was hoping that someone from there would reach out and offer her a free stay or something? If she really is low on cash herself then there's no way she could afford treatment there unless it was a gift.

I hope she's getting help; and going by what @Catwoman posted, that suggests to me that is exactly what's happening, and the cleaners are working behind the scenes. Another thought - maybe the media have been given a bit of a telling off about reporting on people when they are at their most vulnerable after what happened with Caroline (even though I don't personally believe the media should be held accountable for what happened there)?
I was going to say this the other day but was unsure if it was relevant, here goes.
Peter andre had a birthday last week and his 14 yr old son posted a really sweet happy birthday message. Yes some piss taking bits like teens do, but generally lovely.Well he mentioned what a super dad P was and how kind and forgiving he was and I forget the wording but I took it to mean he'd reached out to Katie. I don't know why, possibly because some weeks back someone else hinted that he had and Katie responded to that tweet with her usual sneery eff off attitude. Back then I thought "Oh he's offered to fund her treatment and she's told him to feck orf and shove it". Like I said, it was more reading between the lines on my part but if she is in treatment then I'm willing to bet P is funding it for the sake of the two kids. Hence Junior's praise about his dad "doing kind stuff for others". Just a theory, but mine own.:)
All that aside, what makes me believe the treatment story this time is that she's off social media. SM is her life's blood and she wouldn't give up her phone unless she was literally forced to. The priory are firm on that in the first days of treatment , hence me not believing she was in the priory before, because she was still tweeting etc and they don't allow that.
I think her Newcastle binge was a turning point. Especially horrific that she had H there witnessing it all, Social Services will take a very dim view of that and will have contacted her over it. I hope she does well out of this and gets what's left of her life back on track.

Reactions: 16
I was going to say this the other day but was unsure if it was relevant, here goes.
Peter andre had a birthday last week and his 14 yr old son posted a really sweet happy birthday message. Yes some piss taking bits like teens do, but generally lovely.Well he mentioned what a super dad P was and how kind and forgiving he was and I forget the wording but I took it to mean he'd reached out to Katie. I don't know why, possibly because some weeks back someone else hinted that he had and Katie responded to that tweet with her usual sneery eff off attitude. Back then I thought "Oh he's offered to fund her treatment and she's told him to feck orf and shove it". Like I said, it was more reading between the lines on my part but if she is in treatment then I'm willing to bet P is funding it for the sake of the two kids. Hence Junior's praise about his dad "doing kind stuff for others". Just a theory, but mine own.:)
All that aside, what makes me believe the treatment story this time is that she's off social media. SM is her life's blood and she wouldn't give up her phone unless she was literally forced to. The priory are firm on that in the first days of treatment , hence me not believing she was in the priory before, because she was still tweeting etc and they don't allow that.
I think her Newcastle binge was a turning point. Especially horrific that she had H there witnessing it all, Social Services will take a very dim view of that and will have contacted her over it. I hope she does well out of this and gets what's left of her life back on track.
I really hope that you are right and something is being done to help her. I do believe with the right people around her she could get her life back. She could also get her career back if she drops the sexy page 3 look and goes down the middle age healthy lifestyle look. Lots of women in their 40s who want to look and feel great but not mutton dressed as lamb.
Let's hope she is ok

Reactions: 6
I've just read apparently she could be filming celebrity SAS in Scotland don't know if this is true or false

Reactions: 2
I've just read apparently she could be filming celebrity SAS in Scotland don't know if this is true or false
I heard she signed up for it but only lasted a couple of days. Her mate says she saw it was in Scotland , not somewhere exotic and decided she'd not bother. I think the reality is that she failed the physical. Or maybe they drug tested her (that's not a dig). They are quite strict on basic fitness and being clean. Health and safety etc.
Or maybe she's actually doing it after all and her mate was bluffing.

Reactions: 8
I heard she signed up for it but only lasted a couple of days. Her mate says she saw it was in Scotland , not somewhere exotic and decided she'd not bother. I think the reality is that she failed the physical. Or maybe they drug tested her (that's not a dig). They are quite strict on basic fitness and being clean. Health and safety etc.
Or maybe she's actually doing it after all and her mate was bluffing.
Not sure how true this is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Katie was spotted at a nail bar today.
This disappoints me greatly. I have a soft spot for Katie. I so hope she can get her tit together before it's too late. She's fucked those children up enough already. Having an addict as a parent is horrific 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.