Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
New to this thread but I binge read all 19 pages on my lazy Sunday morning 😂 and then watched her YouTube videos

Is she deluded or is this an act. 😳 One of her excuses for the driving ban was that the post was going to the wrong address.... but only the person next door. Surely that’s easy to collect and they would also leave you enough time to get that sorted, what a shit excuse. Also saying she can’t be banned because she lives in the countryside and has a disabled son. Well you should have thought about that before being so careless.

I watched last nights vlog and she was showing her mansion with all the clothes everywhere, it looks like an overwhelming task. She had loads of stuff stored in a horses shed with a birds nest and bird crap nearby and then said she was going to sell them on eBay. Erghhh how vile to sell something that you’ve kept outside or on the floor for ages of a dilapidated mansion. Where is she actually living?!
Pretty sure she lives in Ockley, Surrey?

annanuttall

VIP Member
I was watching a clip of her show where she has the youngest kids with Kris at a restaurant. I notice that Kris has no patience with kids and is hating having them foisted on him. (link here if you want to see: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/katie-price-kris-boyson-fight-18513910)
But someone here said on this thread that they knew or lived around the same area of Kris and was always fame-hungry - whoever that was, do you mind elaborating as I'm kind of curious about him?

Horatio

VIP Member
I don’t quite understand what happened - obviously that article isn’t going to repeat the things he’s suing about being revealed. Was it just that he enjoys cross dressing ? What’s the illegal element ? Did she release videos ?!