Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justjennie84

I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:
Can I get the link you can use to report people please

annanuttall

VIP Member
Katie Price is a friend of a friend of a friend. This is definitely third-hand information, but apparently she used to throw big parties where she would have small mounds of cocaine laid out on tables. She was very generous and would allow, and even encourage, party guests to use it for free. The friend of my friend had substance abuse issues and had to stop attending her parties.

Even one line of coke costs £20 so imagine how much it would have cost to to have multiple piles of cocaine, on a regular basis.
What is she like when the camera is not on her? Do you know if she has always been a drug user?

annanuttall

VIP Member
Rachel gracefully left the limelight and began a family. She was the runner up in 2008 Strictly and recently did RIP it up 70's
Yeah, last time I read about her when she was doing some Celebrity reality show or something. I bet Katie is pleased.

Instamoron

I saw her Instagram story where she’s attacked and threatened to go to Austria to confront Emily Atack for some throwaway comment Emily made...
I clearly meant Australia - stupid autocorrect......!

Her stories about Emily were then followed by one of Harvey which made the contrast so much more obvious....

She should have just brought to light the unkind comments from Emily, she didn’t need to attack her and say such rubbish
Absolutely- I think that’s why I noticed it!

JenniferStano

Chatty Member
I just had a look at the video. Wow! Princess is definitely her mini me! Even her voice sounds the same but don’t like the little pout! I feel no matter how well Pete and Emily parent Princess that her mother will have the bigger influence and she’ll end up becoming a glamour model 😱
If she’s a successful glamour model, fair play. Lots of £ to be made...

Sweetard

Did we EVER find out why Peter bailed?
My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.
[/QUOTE]
I think princess is the image of him facially. Definitely his
I promise, she isn’t 😂
How do you know for sure? Please spill the tea... 😂

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I believe his legal reps were pro bono. As in sometimes you just need to stand up for what's right.
Katie has sued left right and centre for years, gagging the press and threatening anyone telling the truth about her. She was NDAing everyone in her circle long before it became fashionable to do so. The irony being that a huge amount of her unpaid bills is to those very solicitors who danced to her tune issuing legal cease and desists etc like confetti.
So yeah, good for Alex, he put the bitch back in her box and tied it tightly shut with a nice legal ribbon.
Do you even read the articles? He wants 150k for his lawyers. He isn’t interested in doing what’s right or standing up for anything. Stop kidding yourself. I am not her biggest fan and even I can see what a sham it is. He didn’t put her anywhere. She didn’t even go to court about it. Wind your neck in.

I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:
I am so glad you did that! All the rubbish she is pushing-diet drinks etc. And not saying it’s an ad is wrong on a few levels!!
Those poor kids. Its not like they don’t have access to the internet now. They can see all the crap she is up to. The youngest ones are the ones that must be most confused. Poor things. And Harvey. How messed up has his whole life been.

Last edited:

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I’ve heard rumours that Harvey has never been diagnosed with Prader-Willi. Katie just says that he has it to excuse his morbid obesity.

There were a couple of documentaries about PW about 15 years ago, so lots of us have heard of it and associate it with uncontrollable overeating, but by all accounts babies with PW are diagnosed due to low muscle tone and feeding problems as infants. The issues with overeating kick in when a child is older. Personally, I think it’s totally plausible that Katie made it up.
I have seen a program where Katie took him to his consultant about it but this was many years ago when he was still a toddler..

annanuttall

VIP Member
She was sleeping with Pete, Andrew and someone else. She became pregnant, didn't know who the baby belonged to, couldn't keep the baby as it would ruin their marriage and brand - as advised by Claire Caan Management.

She had an abortion, very shortly after the abortion (tablet form) she ran the marathon with blood seeping through her knickers down her legs and into her socks.
Lovely!

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The trailer for her next show says a builder has ripped her off. It’s only a two parter sure they’re normally longer but I can’t get the quest red channel anyway so haven’t been able to watch for a while.